• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.10: "The Package" (You Ever Notice The Arrow In The Fed Ex Logo? Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEASON: 06
EPISODE: 10
TITLE: The Package
AIRDATE: Tuesday, March 30, 2010. 9:00 PM EST.

15qaljd.jpg

"Seriously, we are two dumpy looking motherfuckers. I can't imagine why you would be afraid of us."

SUN AND JIN CONTINUE THEIR SEARCH FOR ONE ANOTHER, AND LOCKE CONFRONTS HIS ENEMY

Sun and Jin desperately continue their search for one another, and Locke confronts his enemy.

Written by Paul Zbyszewski & Graham Roland
Directed by Paul Edwards

Cast
Naveen Andrews as Sayid
Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert
Emilie de Ravin as Claire
Michael Emerson as Ben
Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus
Matthew Fox as Jack
Jorge Garcia as Hurley
Josh Holloway as Sawyer
Daniel Dae Kim as Jin
Yunjin Kim as Sun
Ken Leung as Miles
Evangeline Lilly as Kate
Terry O’Quinn as Locke
Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana

(Weird New Format I Know)

After the episode is over, spoiler tag any discussion of the previews. Y'all ain't stupit! But hey, we have a SEASON 6 SPOILER THREAD!

gdt5016 said:
LOST SEASON 6 SPOILER THREAD HERE http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=387371 Now, NO SPOILERS in these threads anymore.

To reiterate, COME ON. WITH THE SPOILERS.

SENSIBLE SPOILER RULES:

TheGreatDave said:
People get themselves worked up over spoilers. Honestly, the rule should be:

Officially announced information, either through interviews, podcasts, or anything show-authorised: in the weekly thread

Shit leaked from casting calls/DarkUFO's bread and butter: spoiler thread.

There's a time and place for spoiler tagging in this thread, but only for the benefit of people who want to deny themselves publicly known information.

ALSO.

THERE IS NOW A MINOR SPOILER THREAD:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=390123

Consider it the Taller Ghost Walt to the Christian Shepard that is the MAJOR SPOILER THREAD.

Previously On LOST Threads:
LOST 06.01/06.02: [FINAL SEASON PREMIERE] Official Thread Of Last Time We Get One Of These
LOST 06.03: "What Kate Does" (The Del Taco On La Cienega Edition)
Lost 06.04: "The Substitute" (dir. Cain; Belushi, Gossett Jr., Dawn Chong)
LOST 06.05: "Lighthouse" (Ben has been Claire'd for this week)
LOST 06.06: "Sundown" (58. Heidecker, 59. Sales, 60. Buttons, 61. Brule...)
LOST 06.07: "Dr. Linus" (108. Solo)
LOST 06.08: "Recon" ("Stop Sending Me Messages Over Live I Don't Have It" Edition)
LOST 06.09: "Ab Aeterno" (Translation: Perfect Abs Forever)

RevoDS

I reiterate my suggestion from last week: Add a "MAJOR" in front of the "SPOILER THREAD" in the OP. I learned not to click the first over time, but it confused me about which is which initially.

I like Jin and Sun, should be a good one.

Also, it'd be awesome to see the Fedex logo in the alt timeline :lol

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Oh shit at the second half of that synopsis. Need to unload my package.

Nameless

Always enjoy Sun & Jin episodes, should be good. Fuck, have they been apart since season 4?

I know it's been 3 years, but hopefully Jin rembers to pull-out until they leave the Island this time.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Dammit, the last Jay and Jack podcast spoiled something about this episode for me, despite my best efforts to avoid press release spoilers. :(

I hope this ep has a good Lapidus scene that I can snag for an avatar.

big ander

rohlfinator said:
Dammit, the last Jay and Jack podcast spoiled something about this episode for me, despite my best efforts to avoid press release spoilers. :(

I hope this ep has a good Lapidus scene that I can snag for an avatar.
Yeah, it was pretty bad. But with the AAC feed you do have the opportunity to skip "Next on Lost."

and the arrow FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Arment

Siebzehn50 said:
So am I the only one that hates Sun :/

I love Sun. She has changed so much since the beginning of the show that I've come to like her character.

Also Sun+Jin is the best romance story on the show. Screw Kate/Sawyer/Jack.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
can't wait to get this jin sun thing out of the way.

anyone: "WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!""
sun: "ZOMG HAVE YOU SEEN JIN?"
me: GOD DAMNIT BRUCE

Chipopo

Banned
Arment said:
I love Sun. She has changed so much since the beginning of the show that I've come to like her character.

Penny and Desmond.

Arment said:

I like her because her existence means there's no way the FlashSideways are the "epilogue" of the show. There's no way Sun and Jin don't end up back with Ji Yeon at the end of the show.

Catalix

jon bones said:
penny and desmond make sun and jin look like kate and the dude she killed on a horse or something i forget
:lol :lol

Tim-E

TheGreatDave said:
Sun better fucking mention Jin's slightly better English.

He could only speak in broken English the last time they saw each other. Motherfucker can construct full sentences and shit now.

Tim-E said:
He could only speak in broken English the last time they saw each other. Motherfucker can construct full sentences and shit now.

Although when you think about it, why would he speak in English to her?

Either way, lets get it over with. Oh, and Desmond plz :D

big ander said:
Yeah, it was pretty bad. But with the AAC feed you do have the opportunity to skip "Next on Lost."
Ah, I'm using the MP3. They warned about spoilers beforehand, but I didn't think anything of it because usually they just read the incredibly vague episode synopses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom