• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.11: "Happily Ever After" (Saying "Brotha" Gonna Work It Out Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I let my mum read this major spoiler thing on darkufo a couple of weeks back and i asked her what she could tell me with spoiling it and she said she knew what the final scene was going to be :D

Nameless

threenote said:
Dude, Hurley's score is awesome. Listen to: "The Lone Hugo," Season 3 Soundtrack.

That them is amazing indeed. The one I'm talking about sounds like something out of The Rugrars. You'll know it if you hear it.

Jibril said:
oh shit, totally forgot about that. :lol

Whadya think? Cancer, paralysis, could the Island cure AIDS? Or is that what will happen if MIB leaves.? Boom the world is...infected. Sorry Sayid :(

LOST

Arment

threenote said:
Guys, apparently the FINAL ACT of the finale is being spoiled around the internet. Be very cautious.

Surprised a legitimate final act even got leaked. Usually they film multiple endings. If I get spoiled here I'll probably cry.

threenote

Banned
Nameless said:
That them is amazing indeed. The one I'm talking about sounds like something out of The Rugrars. You'll know it if you hear it.

Whadya think? Cancer, paralysis, could the Island cure AIDS? Or is that what will happen if MIB leaves.? Boom the world is...infected. Sorry Sayid :(

LOST
Ah, I know that song. It does get kind of grating, but Giacchino used a variation of it in "Ji Yeon," and I loved it.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
threenote said:
Guys, apparently the FINAL ACT of the finale is being spoiled around the internet. Be very cautious.
I'd be surprised if they didn't film multiple versions of the finale, even when they had filmed multiple people in the coffin in S4.

Shit, there may just be multiple version of the final 3 hours of the show floating out there MAAAAAN!!

threenote

Banned
Arment said:
Surprised a legitimate final act even got leaked. Usually they film multiple endings. If I get spoiled here I'll probably cry.
I don't know if the ending has leaked yet--it's the final arc of the episode that was leaked. I really hate these spoilers sites. Fuck them.
brandonh83 said:
Indeed. Thanks for the heads up.
Your welcome. I just hope people don't mask spoilers as theories. I heard IGN was doing something like that (not 100% sure, though).

SpeedingUptoStop said:
I'd be surprised if they didn't film multiple versions of the finale, even when they had filmed multiple people in the coffin in S4.

Shit, there may just be multiple version of the final 3 hours of the show floating out there MAAAAAN!!
I think that regardless if they filmed alternate final scenes, the ending will still get leaked (eventually). These episodes go through alot of hands.

People, please GTFO Youtube, too. I mean, visiting that shit site is like begging to be spoiled. Don't make the same mistake I did.

threenote

Banned
Chipopo said:
Maybe all theories should be relegated to the minor spoiler thread.

Or make a fourth thread for LOST speculation :lol
Or spoiler tag theories. But I suspect, people won't be too happy about this. :lol

Arment

Chipopo said:
Maybe all theories should be relegated to the minor spoiler thread.

Or make a fourth thread for LOST speculation :lol

Yeah, I wouldn't put it past some smarmy idiot to act like he's postulating a theory and have it be a spoiler in disguise :-/

Chipopo

Banned
Arment said:
Yeah, I wouldn't put it past some smarmy idiot to act like he's postulating a theory and have it be a spoiler in disguise :-/

Someone here actually spotted someone doing that in the Season 3 finale thread recently. Two minutes in to the episode someone posted "oh my god is this a flash forward?!?!" :lol

Nameless

threenote said:

Sucks but we knew this would happen.

I actually feel pretty safe on GAF and I'm getting good at ignoring YouTube comments, blog comments & Twitter altogether.

Also be weary of the lostpedia forums. There's a giant ass thread about members requesting the forum be closed to the public until the end of the season. Some are even saying major spoilers have been posted as theories. Rarely go there anyway, I won't miss it.

Think I'm going to try and steer clear of public wikis as well. You can bank on sone prick editing spoilers in at some point.

Nameless said:
Sucks but we knew this would happen.

I actually feel pretty safe on GAF and I'm getting good at ignoring YouTube comments, blog comments & Twitter altogether.

Also be weary of the lostpedia forums. There's a giant ass thread about members requesting the forum be closed to the public until the end of the season. Some are even saying major spoilers have been posted as theories. Rarely go there anyway, I won't miss it.

Think I'm going to try and steer clear of public wikis as well. You can bank on sone prick editing spoilers in at some point.

Im on lostpedia right now, and they closed registrations for newcomers a couple of weeks back

Pakkidis

Stick with neogaf and every thing should be ok. Scroll very slowly between posts and make sure mods drop the ban hammer on anybody who dares break the rules.

threenote

Banned
256y8eh.png

Nameless

I'm sure someone from the major spoiler threads would give us the heads up(or a mod) if someone was posting spoilers in disguise.

I pretty much nixed most podcast. That stupid chick on the Geekbox spoiled that something specific had been spoiled about a character and now I see it coming. No podcast with callers. People are assholes.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Entertainment sites can be dicks too. Can't count how many times someone gave a heads up about TV Guide or E online spoiling some major shit. Even in just their article titles.

Internet Lockedown, people. GAF's your safest bet.

threenote

Banned
Catalix said:
Entertainment sites can be dicks too. Can't count how many times someone gave a heads up about TV Guide or E online spoiling some major shit. Even in just their article titles.

This.

Don't visit tvguide.com, entertainment weekly, or IGN.

Blader

Catalix said:

THIS.

TV Guide just recently spoiled a character death for absolutely no reason. At least with DarkUFO, they warn you about shit like that upfront.

Stay away from youtube too.

edit - what the fuck @ my avatar? the dimensions were fine.

threenote said:
This.

Don't visit tvguide.com, entertainment weekly, or IGN.

fucking IGN.

They say in the beginning of their articles that spoilers are ahead so dont go any further if you dont want to know, but in their fucking titles they have "*insert character* returning to lost!"

WTF is that IGN!?

threenote

Banned
Drealmcc0y said:
fucking IGN.

They say in the beginning of their articles that spoilers are ahead so dont go any further if you dont want to know, but in their fucking titles they have "*insert character* returning to lost!"

WTF is that IGN!?
They also had their editors guess the ending of Lost, IIRC. You can guarantee one of them looked at the spoilers. Fuck that site.

Nameless

After last week can they really just go back to telling a basic character focused X-timeline story. I mean, Desmond has to track down Hurley, right?

SpeedingUptoStop said:
Did those alternate clips ever get released, like in the DVD bonus materials or something? That would be pretty cool to see, even if it's just a couple different actors pretending to be dead.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
rohlfinator said:
Did those alternate clips ever get released, like in the DVD bonus materials or something? That would be pretty cool to see, even if it's just a couple different actors pretending to be dead.
Yea, should be on youtube or something. Desmond & Sawyer were the alternate bodies, they aired on ABC news the next morning.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Nameless said:
1. Not expecting the episode tommorow to be light hearted just because it's Hurley centric . Sure there should be an increased amount of levity given the chracter's nature, but his last couple of eps have mostly been serious.

2. Let's all hope Giacchino doesn't use Hurley's awful awful score. I feel like someone is about to burst into a cheesy prop comedy routine every time I hear that.

3. Have a feeling we'll see Ghost BOSS, not getting my hopes up, though.

tomorow!!

edit:fuckin iPhone
Taller Ghost Boss?

threenote said:
They also had their editors guess the ending of Lost, IIRC. You can guarantee one of them looked at the spoilers. Fuck that site.

Come on dude. They were fans. Do you honestly think they would do that. And i read it and it was all general (read: common) ideas and such, not specifics.

Solo

rohlfinator said:

They're on the S4 set.

KamenSenshi

Nameless said:
I'm sure someone from the major spoiler threads would give us the heads up(or a mod) if someone was posting spoilers in disguise.

I pretty much nixed most podcast. That stupid chick on the Geekbox spoiled that something specific had been spoiled about a character and now I see it coming. No podcast with callers. People are assholes.
yeah I don't know why she had to continue talking when everyone on the past was trying to shut her up basically. I tried to warn afew episodes ago but I guess since I tend to not post too much in lost threads since lax it didnt really get noticed, maybe ill try to post a little more, just scared of spoilers I guess since up till that point I managed to not get spoiled.

Solo

So, Canada-GAF, how much longer will we be rewarded with early episodes? Surely American Idol must be nearing an end? We've got it again tonight, but there cant be too many more weeks of it.

Oh, the hilarity of American Idol pre-empting LOST in Canada and leading to showings 2 and 3 hours early :lol

Prediction: Hurley busy doing his shit for 90% of the episode. Last 2 minutes of the episode, you see Desmond show up to him in LAX and the Island at the same time, and Hurley says "Dude...!"

L O S T

Solo

yacobod said:
i would hope so, would hate that this late in the game we are getting a hurley centric episode, is anyone really a big fan of him

I am, have always been, and shall forever remain, completely apathetic to the character. I don t love him, but he doesnt register on my hate list either. Hes just....there, providing comedic relief and speaking for the audience.

Solo

SpeedingUptoStop said:
I actually think Canada may have finally had their last laugh already, if tonight isn't the last night.

We get it early tonight, that much is a fact. As soon as last week's ended, it said "tune in next week at a special time of 7pm for the new LOST!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom