• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.13: "The Last Recruit" (Citizens On Patrol/[S. Guttenberg Joke] Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMaRsu

Banned
tumblr_l1c7j4rvll1qbzvxh

Also pretty cool :

Lost Baywatch

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
duckroll said:
Sayid's timeline up until he meets Keamy is also suspect. While we don't have a specific number of days, we can assume he arrives at Nadia's house on the first day. He then learns about the loan that night, and the next day (presumably) he tells the kids he is only staying for a few more days, which implies less than a week. The way the timeline plays out, it is clear that when he meets Keamy, it is still before his planned Toronto trip, which puts it at less than a week after the plane lands! :lol

Havent you all read The Dark Tower?
This world is moving on, time doesn't flow normal in X anymore... entire days go poof! and no one is the wiser...

(only 4 episodes left, who cares that it used to take 4 days to work from the north part of the island to the south and now it takes 10 min?!)

Some random Spanish channel
I'm sure it's not random to Spanish people :p
is showing the Lost finale live, as it airs in the US, at like...2 in the morning. Sky in the UK, who you would assume would be just as interested, aren't showing it for 5 days.

This is retarded. We need to start an appeal. Not a petition, an APPEAL.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
They need to bring back Polar Bears for the finale. They've been running this shit the whole time.

The Man Behind the Curtain is actually a polar bear.

Scene: *big desk, FLocke, Jack, Jacob walk into the room. Big chair behind desk turns around to reveal POLAR BEAR LEADER*

turns out this twisted tale of despair all began when Sawyer killed the Polar Bear leader's brother in the Pilot.

BELIEVE

KevinCow

Banned
SpeedingUptoStop said:
They need to bring back Polar Bears for the finale. They've been running this shit the whole time.

Scene: *big desk, FLocke, Jack, Jacob walk into the room. Big chair behind desk turns around to reveal POLAR BEAR LEADER*

turns out this twisted tale of despair all began when Sawyer killed the Polar Bear leader's brother in the Pilot.

BELIEVE

Will there be a floating pizza in the credits?

SpeedingUptoStop said:

BELIEVE
That's it, I'm out of here. I'm sick of spoilers being posted as "theories". Get a life.

So I've realized the X timeline reminds me of last year's Star Trek movie. We think we see what changed it from the other timeline, but then the differences are greater than easily make sense from that split. However, regardless of differences the core cast of important-enough people still end up crossing paths anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom