• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.10: "The Package" (You Ever Notice The Arrow In The Fed Ex Logo? Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blader

Tim-E said:
He could only speak in broken English the last time they saw each other. Motherfucker can construct full sentences and shit now.

He doesn't even have an accent anymore! :lol

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Tim-E said:
He could only speak in broken English the last time they saw each other. Motherfucker can construct full sentences and shit now.

They've been separated for three years, that he learned the language isn't a surprise.

That his accent completely changed, though, should be. Of course, nobody seems to care that Sayid suddenly adopted Naveen Andrew's British accent. Maybe picking up different speech patterns is a side effect of time travel. Or death! Maybe Jin died too and was infected when he was with Dharma, and there's a canon explanation for why he sounds so different.

Tim-E

We got JIN IN DIS BITCH

mmq69e.gif

20fz5hw.jpg

2093i93.jpg

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Tim-E said:
That picture of Jin with the chicken suit dude reminds me of this:

http://i39.tinypic.com/jrbk20.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
OH MY GOD!! :lol :lol :lol

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
wat the hell, that is heinous.

I just can't wait for Sun to die already.

Deadly

Epsiode already starts in 15 minutes for us Canadians, I almost feel bad being able to watch it so early :D :lol

TheGreatDave said:
How is it possible to have an opinion on her?

That's the point, she just walks around looking moderately attracting asking for Jin. Doesn't seem like there is a whole lot to hate there.

Brinbe

Deadly said:
Epsiode already starts in 15 minutes for us Canadians, I almost feel bad being able to watch it so early :D :lol
Oh fuck, I almost forgot again, thanks for the heads-up.

Veidt

BenjaminBirdie said:
Just play the shit before the raft disembarks. Owns any Penny/Desmond shit eight hundred billion zillion times the fuck over.

JIN N SUN 4EVA
DESMOND N PENNY 4NEVA
smh

everyone knows the real romance is between Charlie and Claire. Or Ilanna and me <3

Veidt

BenjaminBirdie said:
slh

Sun and Jin before the raft is the most emotionally resonant romantic sequence in LOST history
lol wut

Dead Isabella"My Wife She Was Here" kissing Ricardos easily beats that. Even death cannot stop their shit. Crazy beard "I know that I am In HEEAAL" Ricardos almost killed fucking Jacob himself to get to her.

Jibril said:
lol wut

Dead Isabella"My Wife She Was Here" kissing Ricardos easily beats that. Even death cannot stop their shit. Crazy beard "I know that I am In HEEAAL" Ricardos almost killed fucking Jacob himself to get to her.
Isabella has 5 minutes worth of character development. It does not top sun/jin int he first few seasons.

Jibril said:
lol wut

Richard's scene did nothing for me. At least Sun screamed.

Jibril said:
lol wut

Try backing it up with an entire season of total heartbreak as both Sun and Jin worked their assess off trying to subjugate, humiliate, and alienate each other. And then, whammo. It all comes together.

Nothing on LOST has ever actually reduced me to tears except that moment, and it fucking wrecks me every single time.

A
Ma
Zing

Veidt

smh at all of you

s m h

"I'm very disappointed, in all of you"

Jibril said:
lol wut

From lurking, this statement reminds me of that Solo guy's typing style. It's incestuous.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Jibril said:
lol wut

I cared about Isabella about as much as I care about any of the love interests they show in a single flashback episode... not at all.
May as well shed a tear over that guy kate killed on a horse or whatever I forget

People whose relationships matter:
Sun and Jin
Des and Penny
Sawyer and Julie
Jack and Locke
Smokey and Jacob
Them two girls in the underwater fuck shed
Keamy and eggs

Veidt

BenjaminBirdie said:
:lol

It's just me, man.

But you know I'm right.

;D

<3

half a moon said:
From lurking, this statement reminds me of that Solo guy's typing style. It's incestuous.
:lol

Reno7728

Staccat0 said:
I cared about Isabella about as much as I care about any of the love interests they show in a single flashback episode... not at all.
May as well shed a tear over that guy kate killed on a horse or whatever I forget

People whose relationships matter:
Sun and Jin
Des and Penny
Sawyer and Julie
Jack and Locke
Smokey and Jacob
Them two girls in the underwater fuck shed
Keamy and eggs

Just wait for the epic Vincent + Walt reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom