• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.09: "Ab Aeterno" (Translation: Perfect Abs Forever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Thank god Cain was canceled.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Wait wait, Richard episode? YES!!
He's my favorite after god Sawyer.

InaudibleWhispa said:
Given that it's Richard and we're likely to delve deep into his back story, I wonder how much of the episode will be in English.

Oh yeah and HYYYYPPPEEE!!!

Good call. And the episode title.

Tim-E

YoungHav said:
23ma72o.jpg
:lol Oh my god.

Anyway, this will be my last post in this thread, since I have to miss the episode due to work as I said in the other thread. I'll probably jump back in late tonight.

Love you guys. Don't forget about me.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
well, i guess I'm gonna have to stay up for the night.

Undeux

I'm going to be so disappointed if this doesn't blow my mind at least once. I'm not going to really be pleased unless it happens about ten more times after that.

dabig2

Magnus_Bulla said:
The fact that it's a Richard ep, coupled with the fact that it's airing 2 hours early, makes me very happy indeed.

Canucks getting an early ep again, bastards!

Catalix

cnizzle06

Banned
I really like Lost on Tuesdays this year. For some reason, it doesn't seem as long of a wait per episode.

What to expect:

Richard in chains while his 'master' applies eye liner on him before performing the 'deed'

LOST

dabig2

HowardRoark said:
Is Burn Notice a good show?

oh yeah. Very good and very awesome. I think it's still the most highly watched and rated show on cable tv.

It and lost are 2 completely different beasts however.

Catalix

TheGreatDave said:
If those assholes blinded by Alison Brie harm my precious Lost...*shakefist*
The Brie-tards shall not prevail!!

Catalix

cnizzle06 said:
I really like Lost on Tuesdays this year. For some reason, it doesn't seem as long of a wait per episode.
I agree. LOST on Tuesday came with unexpected perqs.

dabig2 said:
oh yeah. Very good and very awesome. I think it's still the most highly watched and rated show on cable tv.

It and lost are 2 completely different beasts however.

Magnus_Bulla said:
I really enjoy it.

Hmm. I had only heard the name, don't really know much about the show. Still voted for LOST though, even though I'm ignorant to Burn Notice :lol

cory

Banned
I have to go to a concert at 7:30 for my World Music class, it's supposed to be a little over an hour, so it's gonna be a close call. Wish I had DVR at college.

Catalix

Ho-ly Shit :lol :lol :lol

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Lonestar said:
dale_wideweb__470x348,0.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Is that widhmore? :lol

In how many different ways can we spell his name?

Cheech

Ab Aeterno. I had to go look up the translation. It means
"From the beginning of time"

Yeah, it's going to be one of the definitive episodes of Lost.

Does anyone have any idea why they moved up to the 8/7 timeslot?

Theory: Is it because today's episode is gargantuan and they don't want Canadians spoiling a big big moment for today's ep? Canadians get the show an hour earlier usually, right?

PUMPED AM I AM PUMPED

Cheech said:

Alright, the hype train has me hyped. I'm off to buy some alcohol to accompany on this grandest of awesome episodes.

Cheech said:

C-C-C-Combo breaker. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom