• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi sends notice that The Year of Luigi never ended...

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I hope these gifs never stop.

riG9Y9N.gif

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Wow, the animators must have had so much fun with this one. The attention to detail is mindblowing.

Cosmic Ego

Neo Member
He is not having it anymore all who oppose him will perish and the Mushroom Kingdom will run red with the blood of many innocent dead Yoshis. Long live the new king.

Crayolan

I love how Toadette looks at Luigi and then back at the road with an unchanging smile as if she's trying to pretend she didn't just see that evil glare. And then he gets her.

I5aR4yX.gif

"You Tae-Bo ho, tryna work it out, you tryna get brolic
Ask me if I'm tryna kick knowledge
Nah, I'm tryna kick the shit you need to learn though
That ether, that shit that make your soul burn slow
"

Azure J

This thread makes me wish I could make gifs. All of the characters have great "AW HELL NAH" faces I swear.

HomelyCluelessBat.gif

They made Luigi so cold-blooded in the new MK game, lol.

This is the first time I'm seeing this one. Someone needs to shop in "[Get The] FUCK out the way" when that shell is chucked. Pure spite.

This one is also great. He pulls over just to puff smoke and then easily accelerates past her.

Poor Toadette, so happy. She just isn't cut out for the ruthless world of Mario Kart.

I always see this gif as Waluigi slowing the world down to let out a Sonic WAH.

Lijik

I love how Toadette looks at Luigi and then back at the road with an unchanging smile as if she's trying to pretend she didn't just see that evil glare. And then he gets her.

No she knew, dont you see her trying to haggle with protection money
Luigi dont play that tho

HomelyCluelessBat.gif

Look at the Shy guy with the pickaxe behind the track, who the fuck is going to look at the shy guy while driving, that attention to detail is crazy

This one is also great. He pulls over just to puff smoke and then easily accelerates past her.

I think he's actually using that... uh, is it called slip stream? Like if you pull up behind someone you actually start going faster from their "wake" and it can launch you past them.

FryHole

I have to say, and here's as good a place as any, I see what Eurogamer meant with their "premium product" comment in their review. The attention to detail in this game is just absurd, like they were adding it to entertain themselves more than anything.

vypek

Those GIFs are hilarious. His expression is amazing. I watched some gameplay and I'm considering buying a Wii U for it. Looks so fun.

smurfx

get some go again
see guys all the nintendo characters really hate each other but pretend to get along for our sakes.

Top Bottom