• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madonna's MDNA |OT| Her exquisite oyster display and reductive garnishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
IM PRESSED

I KNOW a fellow Kpop stan isnt coming for someone being authentic and not giving credit for people who dont write/produce their own songs................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

though Kwon Jiyong(GDragon) has the most writing credits/copyrights in South Korea... but thats the only one who can actually be called a real artist in your definition of one... so you shouldnt be a fan of TOP if thats the case

Nick Poulson @nicksamazing
@MadonnaMDNAday What is your favorite type of flowers?
6m
Reply Retweet Favorite
Madonna MDNA Day @MadonnaMDNAday
@nicksamazing hydrangeas, silly.

KuGsj.gif

I KNOW a fellow Kpop stan isnt coming for someone being authentic and not giving credit for people who dont write/produce their own songs................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

though Kwon Jiyong(GDragon) has the most writing credits/copyrights in South Korea... but thats the only one who can actually be called a real artist in your definition of one... so you shouldnt be a fan of TOP if thats the case

Classic scalping.

What/where are those gifs of Madonna dancing, looking like Marilyn Monroe, from?

3AF8.gif

That one?

It's from In Bed With Madonna/Truth or Dare.

I remember when they showed Blonde Ambition Tour on tv. My parents were watching with me. I was mortified half of the time LMAO. All the sexual stuff and the swearing, humping men, masturbation during Like a Virgin. That tour was fierce.

I remember when they showed Blonde Ambition Tour on tv. My parents were watching with me. I was mortified half of the time LMAO. All the sexual stuff and the swearing, humping men, masturbation during Like a Virgin. That tour was fierce.

Street cred, for sure. Man, tonight is part nostalgia and part realizing Madonna has been there, done that, before most. Love it.

I remember seeing some rerun of it on TV at a friends house and his mother ran in and turned it off as soon as she heard Like A Virgin.

It was INSPIRATIONAL.

Truth or Dare is being released on BluRay in May

tumblr_lyzw2fEUIf1r2dunwo1_500.jpg

"Somebody stuck some big fat man up in the front to give me dirty looks all night long. I swear to God...." "...Looking like a goddamn William Morris agent."

Amazing.

ESSENTIAL VIEWING. Especially in the light of one of the lessors and her reductive HBO special :)lol :lol)

I only watched a few scenes of that special coz she seemed to be so cunty in it. I assume that was during her exceptionally heightened narcissism phase. She calmed down after Ray of Light though.

Okay, so I'M A SINNER might be my favorite track now. With Masterpiece in second and Girls Gone Wild in third. Love Spent isn't too far behind (though only the second half).

Girls gone wild is damn good
Love spent is good

The rest is meh to bad, really disappointed with this album, hopefully other tracks get better after morse listens

I did a search for "Lady Gaga" on GAF to find the Born this Way thread and this thread came up second.

Interestingly enough, the "Women react to big dick" thread came up first
KuGsj.gif

That's my favorite gif of her. She looks really good in it.

Oh god, mine too. Goddess, muse, unbelievable. The new album has me listening to Confessions as well. But damn if Madonna isn't fucking beautiful still. I think the first three tracks are my favorite, other than that, not really into the sound of the new album only because it feels too sporadic in its sound. No cohesion, and that's what I loved about some of her other albums. Can't believe I said that, but she's a guilty pleasure of mine in terms of pop music.

Oh god, mine too. Goddess, muse, unbelievable. The new album has me listening to Confessions as well. But damn if Madonna isn't fucking beautiful still. I think the first three tracks are my favorite, other than that, not really into the sound of the new album only because it feels too sporadic in its sound. No cohesion, and that's what I loved about some of her other albums. Can't believe I said that, but she's a guilty pleasure of mine in terms of pop music.

Some of my favourite songs of Madonna's are songs she has never released

Sidewalk Talk (some Jellybean album from 1981/2)
Think of Me (Madonna)
Thief of Hearts (Erotica) a song for the pressed NOW SIT YO ASS DOWN *.*
I Want You (Orchestral version - gives life)
Time Stood Still
You Thrill Me (demo used with Erotica on the Confessions Tour)
Shoo Bee Doo (GUILTY PLEASURE), one of the few songs she wrote by herself.
Intervention (American Life)
I Deserve It (Music)
Skin (Ray of Light) DAT ENDING
More (I'm Breathless)

Piers Morgan gets served by Madonna's manager

HOLY SHIET.

Piers is a major cunt. He's clearly obsessed with Madonna and continues to bait her into engaging him in any way possible only to have Madonna ignore him on every instance.

What a sorry piece of shit. This makes me very happy.

Koodo

Banned
Mi madre bought the Deluxe version. Thank the lordt, I wasn't looking forward to spending $17 on this shit.

The excess iTunes credit I have lying around will go towards HOMOGENIC.

g6DIz.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Mi madre bought the Deluxe version. Thank the lordt, I wasn't looking forward to spending $17 on this shit.

g6DIz.gif

THE homogenic? How do you not own it already?

And how is piers morgan still employed? Guy's a total KuntyPerry.

g6DIz.gif

Tu madre has better taste than you. She did something right after all :)

Now all you gotta ask her is which is the better song: Like a Prayer or Sorry.

34fiqlv.gif

Ollie Pooch

THE, yes.

I've only gotten into Björk recently. Loved Vespertine on the first listen, and Homogenic recently clicked with me.

... her era of good albums was so fleeting.
Debut & Post are also awesome. Get on it.

I saw her on the Post tour in 1996, in an open air auditorium. Godly.

THE, yes.

I've only gotten into Björk recently. Loved Vespertine on the first listen, and Homogenic recently clicked with me.

... her era of good albums was so fleeting.
42xoj.gif

Vespertine is indeed GODLY. I prefer it to Homogenic. I am, however, a huge Volta stan. Not sure why it gets so much hate.

The one that's not on MDNA.

OH... ho ho ho, Speshul K back ON FORM I see :)

Debut & Post are also awesome. Get on it.

Those are the only ones I've listened to. She's cool but I never really got into her music. She's a bit to esoteric for my taste. It's nice background music but I didn't find her too engaging. I do love me some Hyperballad tho :)

Pagan Poetry might be one of the finest songs in existence.

Nobody's fave could come close to creating something as close to God as Pagan Poetry.

But I think Bachelorette remains my fave song, along with the aforementioned and The Dull Flame of Desire.

Ollie Pooch

Nobody's fave could come close to creating something as close to God as Pagan Poetry.

But I think Bachelorette remains my fave song, along with the aforementioned and The Dull Flame of Desire.
Enjoy is awesome too. I always loved "Sweet Sweet Intuition" which is a Post b-side.

I missed this one:

Piers Morgan ‏ @piersmorgan
Madonna's only been banned from my #CNN show @guyoseary - not my UK show, which sent that invite. But I'm now banning her from that too.

How desperately pressed. LMFAO.

tumblr_m1kr2b58mZ1r7690no1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom