• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Magic: The Gathering |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feed the Pack is a friggin amazing card. It's a win condition on its own, and while green is generally wants to win before it comes into play, it is so easy to splash that I think I would always grab it in a draft.

Using blue scabs or fortress crabs with it is broken beyond belief. (okay not actually broken but still very fun)

f0rk

I won my 3rd pre release 4-0 yesterday but only 12 people were there. Went RB Vampires with the lord, didn't have any huge cards in my pool but 2 Galvanic Juggernaut and 2 of the 4/4 haste 2 guys can't block 6 drops were great.

Had a funny opening exchange with a G/B opponent. He played Young Wolf, I played Stormkirk Noble. His turn he played prey upon, killing my Noble and getting a 2/2 Wolf followed by the morbid 3 +1/+1 counters card to make him 5/5. My turn I had no play except land and he swung at me for 5 on turn 3 but didn't have a play. Then I cast Tribute to Hunger and reset everything :D.

Takuan

Pre-release results:

Saturday @ a casual store with casual prize distribution: 5 packs to top third, 3 packs to middle third, 1 pack to bottom third

Event 1: Placed bottom-third (GW humans + random beats)

I felt like this deck would've performed better had I played the two Burden of Guilt I opened. It would've helped control enemy threats, since I didn't really have any big creatures and didn't have creature removal. Certainly would've helped against the guy who had Grimgrin and a Ghoultree, assuming I was able to draw them.

Event 2: Placed top-third (RG wolves/burn/aggro)

This was a pretty busted pool. I opened Moonveil Dragon, Huntmaster of the Fells, Mayor of Avabruck, two of the 1/1 demons who ping a creature and you for 1, two of the 2R morbid burn spell, two of the green mana producers who flip. Despite that, I played horribly against a guy in game 1, making at least 5 misplays across three matches, and wound up losing 1-2. I got a buy in the next round, played a newbie in the third round (a girl who was only there for her bf, bless her heart), got another "buy" round 4 due to the guy dropping before we even drew cards, and lost round 5 to my friend who would've been 4-1, except we agreed it was to our benefit to declare a tie and each finish in the top third with 3-1-1 records. I really wanted to play this deck and tweak it some, but oh well.

Sunday @ a more competitive shop

Played BG with a splash of W. It was pretty much an aggro deck with efficient creatures and a healthy dose of removal. Cards of note were Mayor, Falkenrath Noble, Lingering Souls, the morbid wurm, and two Skirsdag Flayers. It was a decent deck with good early-mid game potential, but not much in the late game. Went 3-2-1, tying round 1, beating 3 opponents in a row, and then losing in the last 2 rounds. One of the decks I lost to wound up placing 1st, and the last guy I played had a faster deck to go with luckier draws than mine, but that's Magic - my fourth round opponent had horrible draws against me despite having what I considered a stronger (or at least, more synergistic) deck.

I opened 9 DKA packs from the events, won 11 packs, and bought 10 from the guy who won yesterday @$3 a pop on a whim. I had really bad luck with the mythics:

1x Elbrus, the Binding Blade
3x Beguiler of Wills (fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-)
1x Huntmaster of the Fells
1x Moonveil Dragon

I can't complain about the distribution; 6 mythics in 30 packs beats the odds. I did manage to open two Gravecrawlers, two Grafdigger's Cages, a playset of Drogskol Captain, and a foil Tragic Slip (along with a foil each of Think Twice and Delver of Secrets). I did get two or three of the 1RR double-striking vampire, who may or may not ever take off in constructed but I surely hope she does. I also got a promo Wurmcoil Engine and Ajani Vengeant on Saturday as a prize for being on the winning teams in that "monsters vs humans" side-game, so that was a nice bonus.

Two rares I loathe in this set: Jar of Eyeballs and Séance. I don't hate Lost in the Woods because it has incredible flavour, but I sure as heck hate opening it. I don't think I'll buy anymore sealed product, but I already broke that promise to myself after buying the 10 packs yesterday, so who knows? I just know I want Sorin, a playset each of the captains, and some more of the rare lands (particular the lifelink + deathtouch land) and 3 more Huntmasters (don't know how to call this one, seems he could skyrocket to $30 or drop to below $10, but I love the card). I may pick up a playset of Reaver if he drops to < $5, to use in decks or as tradebait for when Scars rotates.

Hex

Banned
Feed the Pack is a friggin amazing card. It's a win condition on its own, and while green is generally wants to win before it comes into play, it is so easy to splash that I think I would always grab it in a draft.

Using blue scabs or fortress crabs with it is broken beyond belief. (okay not actually broken but still very fun)

Made a crazy deck for fun with tree of redemption, feed the pack and unburial rites.

20 2/2 wolves on turn 5 muahahahaha

Hex

Banned
That sucks. There should be some kind of safeguard to prevent this.

There are against both.

Back in the day of big event pre-releases it got so bad that they started having you open one set and write it down and then that set was given randomly to someone else and you got what someone else opened.
They still do that at alot of the big limited events.

As far as stalling, yeah call a judge over.
Even a half assed judge can see the difference between being slow and stalling.
They are more likely to give some slack at pre-releases though because not everyone studies spoilers and knows the cards before the day.

Takuan

I hate cheaters and wish store owners dished out more severe punishments for cheating. Both stores I played at over the weekend didn't bother with deck registration, so people could've easily added cards to their pools from previous events.

Saturday's store didn't have huge prize payouts with a very casual crowd, so the incentive to cheat wasn't particularly high. However, the reward distribution at Sunday's store heavily favored the top 3, so there was strong motivator for cheating (double digit prize rewards); apparently the guy who won Saturday's release at that store was trading with his friends to build up a spirits deck. He just had too much synergy and too many two-ofs (even RARES - come on) for it to have been a legitimate deck. I wasn't there, but people were pretty upset on Saturday and said the store owners did nothing (they do have a historically soft stance on cheating).

To add salt to the wound, the cheat showed up toward the end of yesterday's events and casually chatted with the regulars like it was nothing. No one confronted him, to my knowledge, and I suppose it would've been pointless since he already took the haul.

The reality is that it's on the players to enforce rules during events. Not every store is going to have a judge or otherwise be equipped for the measures required to effectively eliminate cheating. Might be a touch Draconian for most.

Hex

Banned
I hate cheaters and wish store owners dished out more severe punishments for cheating. Both stores I played at over the weekend didn't bother with deck registration, so it could have been extremely easy to add cards to your pool from previous events. Saturday's store didn't have huge prize payouts with a very casual crowd, so the incentive to cheat wasn't particularly high.

However, the reward distribution at Sunday's store heavily favored the top 3, so there was strong motivator for cheating (double digit prize rewards); apparently the guy who won Saturday's release at that store was trading with his friends to build up a spirits deck. He just had too much synergy and too many two-ofs (even RARES - come on) for it to have been a legitimate deck. I wasn't there, but people were pretty upset on Saturday and said the store owners did nothing (they do have a historically soft stance on cheating).

To add salt to the wound, the cheat showed up toward the end of yesterday's events and casually chatted with the regulars like it was nothing. No one confronted him, to my knowledge, and I suppose it would've been pointless since he already took the haul.

The reality is that it's on the players to enforce rules during events. Not every store is going to have a judge or otherwise be equipped for the measures required to effectively eliminate cheating. Might be a touch Draconian for most.

It is true, at the end the store keeper can not watch everyone so people have to watch other people.
It is shitty that it comes to that, luckily *knock on wood* the place I play at is fairly mellow even when we have huge turn outs and we have a solid core that looks out for each other and others so we can keep it the kind of place that we actually want to play at.

There are against both.

Back in the day of big event pre-releases it got so bad that they started having you open one set and write it down and then that set was given randomly to someone else and you got what someone else opened.
They still do that at alot of the big limited events.

As far as stalling, yeah call a judge over.
Even a half assed judge can see the difference between being slow and stalling.
They are more likely to give some slack at pre-releases though because not everyone studies spoilers and knows the cards before the day.

Yeah I'm kind of the player who gets called a staller when I'm just slow.

I don't know any of the cards and I only started playing in December after not playing since Odyssey!

Unfortunately I actually do well in limited so people think I should know what to do immediately and I stall on purpose :(

EDIT: although I did play for a draw in one match that had me down to one life and dead to rights the next turn. But that was turn 5. And it was against a jerk so that felt pretty good :)

y2dvd

Yeah, I wished I called a judge over, especially against that douche. Just wasn't sure how much good it would've done. Guy is a regular there and I go maybe once a month so he was close with the judge. I don't mind people taking their time or making a few mistakes because hell, I'm still fairly new and make plenty myself. I gave my opponents plenty of recalls if you will. But man, you got anal players. A buddy who was with me was in this match where he stunned his opponent with a that fog card that prevented all dmg and kept attacking creatures tapped next turn. The opponent just sat there for awhile, so my buddy thought it was his turn to draw his next card. Immediately, the opponent yelled "That's game, you lose." WTF?! Simple mistake. He showed it was just a land card, if he could put it back and let him finish whatever it was he was going to do. Nope! Opponent called the judge and declared himself the winner.

ultron87

Ugh. All that kind of shitty play seems entirely against the spirit of a prerelease. Stores shouldn't weight the prizes so heavily towards the top for what is supposed to be a fairly casual event with lots of new people. That would at least encourage people to relax somewhat.

Storeowners would be way more likely to get people to come back to their store to play again if everyone had a good time and got an extra pack or something.

Hex

Banned
Yeah I'm kind of the player who gets called a staller when I'm just slow.

I don't know any of the cards and I only started playing in December after not playing since Odyssey!

Unfortunately I actually do well in limited so people think I should know what to do immediately and I stall on purpose :(

We have a couple regulars that are a bit slower and it is all good, they do not do it on purpose and everyone knows it.
On the other hand I have also been intentionally stalled at events also which is why I try and never lose the first game in a match.
You lose the first and they stall you then then get a 1-0.
Best thing I usually tell people is go to the wizards site and look at the visual spoilers for every set and look it over and over.

Takuan

Yeah, I wished I called a judge over, especially against that douche. Just wasn't sure how much good it would've done. Guy is a regular there and I go maybe once a month so he was close with the judge. I don't mind people taking their time or making a few mistakes because hell, I'm still fairly new and make plenty myself. I gave my opponents plenty of recalls if you will. But man, you got anal players. A buddy who was with me was in this match where he stunned his opponent with a that fog card that prevented all dmg and kept attacking creatures tapped next turn. The opponent just sat there for awhile, so my buddy thought it was his turn to draw his next card. Immediately, the opponent yelled "That's game, you lose." WTF?! Simple mistake. He showed it was just a land card, if he could put it back and let him finish whatever it was he was going to do. Nope! Opponent called the judge and declared himself the winner.
There are sore winners and losers in everything competitive; when you add to that some of the... marginal personalities who play this game, it can, at times, make for some interesting experiences.

At any rate, your friend was taught a valuable lesson to never assume it's your turn if the opponent hasn't said so. This shit is serious to some folk! I think I read on MTG Salvation that someone thought he'd won the game when his opponent *motioned* to scoop, so he took that as an admission of defeat and began to shuffle his own cards - immediate game loss. This was in a competitive environment, where people will go to great lengths to win.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Unfortunately there will always be players like that no matter where you go. I make a note of the assholes and steer clear. Its a prerelease/fnm, there's no need for these people to be a jerks.

My flight was jammed but the TO was kind enough to squeeze me in anyways. My sealed was ridiculous, had about 10 removal spells total and went with a Bloodline Keeper/Vault of the Archangel/Heretics punishment control deck. Event started late and I knew there'd be no way I could play 4 rounds, so even though I had round 3 in hand, I scooped to my opponent since he was a polite kid.

Also, love watching the younger kids play with reckless abandon aka no sleeves. Saw a foil snappy and foil Huntmaster get destroyed, lol.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Fun pre-release. They started doing flights at the shop, first one I fucked up and went 2-2, but second one (which is the one that counted imo anyways since all the best players stuck around for that one and all the scrubs went home) I went 3-1 and won 5 packs...and then opened a sorin and a gravecrawler in my prize packs. Fuck yeah.

As for trading cards, any serious draft (a GTP trial for instance) is going to have deck registration and decks will get randomly passed out before construction. Any other draft is fairly insignificant anyways. Plus anyone who is dumb enough to trade cards for multi rares is going to get busted pretty quickly. And anyone who trades for a few commons to have a better color pool isn't going to have enough of an advantage to overcome their shitty play.

siddx

Honestly I doubt the DCI would do anything about a judge at some small local store unless he received a significant amount of complaints. Better bet would be to talk to the store owner, if he/she is a professional he/she will want to know and do something about it. If not, then the store isn't worth going to anyways.

kirblar

That's not something that should get you a game loss.

siddx

I was thinking the same thing, wouldn't that just be a warning? A lot of players don't stand up for themselves though. I talked my way out of a game loss for arriving late when I insisted that they did a piss poor job or labeling the tables.
I remember people use to pull bullshit like purposely under drawing cards and then calling a judge to accuse the opponent of drawing extras so when the judge counted all the cards played/in hand/graveyard etc... it looked like you had one or two extra cards and were cheating.

Hero

At best that would be a warning. People need to stand up for themselves. If there are judges that are douchebags report them to the DCI.

Takuan

I was thinking the same thing, wouldn't that just be a warning? A lot of players don't stand up for themselves though. I talked my way out of a game loss for arriving late when I insisted that they did a piss poor job or labeling the tables.
I remember people use to pull bullshit like purposely under drawing cards and then calling a judge to accuse the opponent of drawing extras so when the judge counted all the cards played/in hand/graveyard etc... it looked like you had one or two extra cards and were cheating.
Yup, you can always strong-arm most nerds, that's a fact. A lot of these guys need to learn to stand up for themselves, but it's just not in them for one reason or another. Kinda sad, but that's another discussion.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I think part of the reason is because card stores/hobby shops aren't as common as they used to be. The community people build up there is precious, and they don't want to be labeled as a shit stirrer. This is particularly bad when it comes to long-time regulars who abuse their local fame to cheat.

It's lose-lose really, either just stay silent on the cheating or endanger the stability of your playing area.

Takuan you look younger than you are.

y2dvd

What does Feed the Pack do again?

Unfortunately, it happened. My buddy and I don't participate in FNM or these events often so he kinda just accepted the lost instead of pleading for a warning.

What are some good equipments asides from the swords? I got War and Peace but don't feel like shelling out for expensive equipments. Trying out Trepenation Blade since my spirits are pretty evasive but thinking of trying Silver-laid(?) Dagger since its low cmc.

OnPoint

Unfortunately, it happened. My buddy and I don't participate in FNM or these events often so he kinda just accepted the lost instead of pleading for a warning.

What are some good equipments asides from the swords? I got War and Peace but don't feel like shelling out for expensive equipments. Trying out Trepenation Blade since my spirits are pretty evasive but thinking of trying Silver-laid(?) Dagger since its low cmc.

Depends on your scheme. Trep Blade can be devastating. Runechanter's Pike is great in the right build. Butcher's Cleaver is also fantastic with Invisible Stalker.

Hex

Banned
Best thing anyone can do is go to the DCI site and kind of just go over the judge lessons now and then.
Anyone can do it and it helps to know exactly where to point to.
My LGS has judge classes which helps too.

Joni

At the beginning of your end step, you may sacrifice a nontoken creature. If you do, put X 2/2 green Wolf creature tokens onto the battlefield, where X is the sacrificed creature's toughness.

Personally I prefer Howl of the Night Pack. Costs you two mana more, but let's you summon one 2/2 green wolf per green mana. It is the same but with a guaranteed 7 wolves if you play green.

Hex

Banned
At the beginning of your end step, you may sacrifice a nontoken creature. If you do, put X 2/2 green Wolf creature tokens onto the battlefield, where X is the sacrificed creature's toughness.

Personally I prefer Howl of the Night Pack. Costs you two mana more, but let's you summon one 2/2 green wolf per green mana. It is the same but with a guaranteed 7 wolves if you play green.

I have this crazy ramping tree of redemption feed the pack gimmick deck which is shockingly not bad.

13 wolves? No no no, I will trade my 20 life with the tree, making the tree 0/20 and then make 20 wolves.
Next turn Unburial Rites the Tree and get 13 more.

Edit: I have also found Corrosive Gail and Ratchet Bomb to have a new permanent place in my side board.

y2dvd

I have this crazy ramping tree of redemption feed the pack gimmick deck which is shockingly not bad.

13 wolves? No no no, I will trade my 20 life with the tree, making the tree 0/20 and then make 20 wolves.
Next turn Unburial Rites the Tree and get 13 more.

Edit: I have also found Corrosive Gail and Ratchet Bomb to have a new permanent place in my side board.

I totally fear Ratchet Bombs vs my tokens decks. Agreed that it should be in most sideboards.

Venfayth

Bah none of the deck building sites I use have DKA cards, except tappedout, but their interface for deck building is bad :(

How do you guys build decks? Just notepad?

y2dvd

Bah none of the deck building sites I use have DKA cards, except tappedout, but their interface for deck building is bad :(

How do you guys build decks? Just notepad?

Like a scrub, I gathered all of my cards and for hours each day since getting some DKA cards, I spread them all across my living room and try to construct something. I think I'm somewhat happy and settled with my deck so can't wait to test it against my friends' decks. What have yall came up with thus far?

siddx

Like a scrub, I gathered all of my cards and for hours each day since getting some DKA cards, I spread them all across my living room and try to construct something. I think I'm somewhat happy and settled with my deck so can't wait to test it against my friends' decks. What have yall came up with thus far?

Thats what I used to do. I'd spend hours just sitting there with piles of cards and my rare binders putting together decks. Then I modified that by starting with a card or two I thought could make an interesting deck and built around that. Now I have fallen partially to the dark side and I take the top performing decks and modify them to my style. Like taking blue/white humans and adding my own take on it. I also have a metalworker deck that is a long term project, still trying to track down 3 more staffs and some welders.

ultron87

The iOS app they released seems pretty nice for a free thing. Lets you search cards off Gatherer, keep track of stuff during match, build decks (and draw test hands): http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/feature/180a

Kind of annoying they are monetizing by having you pay a dollar to use a new set in the deck builder. But you can just wait it out and get everything for free after every core set.

Now they should just hurry up and make Magic Online iOS edition and destroy lives.

OnPoint

Got a box today. Couple Gravediggers, Geralf's Messengers, Vorapede, Drogskol Reavers, Havengul Liches. Didn't do poorly at all. Would have liked a Sorin, but I can't complain

survivor

Banned
I just bought one of those deck builders toolkit with my friend. Impulse buy but whatever.

Been reading some stuff online, but man it's all so overwhelming. Haven't played any TCG since my Duel Masters days. Hope some of those skills transfer over.

OnPoint

I just bought one of those deck builders toolkit with my friend. Impulse buy but whatever.

Been reading some stuff online, but man it's all so overwhelming. Haven't played any TCG since my Duel Masters days. Hope some of those skills transfer over.

It can't be recommended enough -- grab one of the Duels of the Planeswalkers games and get your feet wet. They're great introductions.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
It can't be recommended enough -- grab one of the Duels of the Planeswalkers games and get your feet wet. They're great introductions.

Definitely second this. I've gotten my entire department hooked on magic and I used Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012 to get their feet wet and learning.

Now every lunch hour we have lots of intense awesome matches going, it's great.

DotP 2012 is good, although it's certainly not without a fair share of bugs. And if you try to play online, you'll need to shell out for the expansion, and probably the deck packs if you want to be competitive. But if you just want to get your feet wet, the single-player stuff is pretty robust and will teach a lot of the mechanics and let you play with some pretty powerful mythics that you might not see otherwise. :

Hex

Banned
If nothing else also, on the Wizards site there is the learn to play magic Demo.
Not the Dop2012 one, because while not bad the default settings suck and you have to fine tune the settings.

Hex

Banned
Got a box today. Couple Gravediggers, Geralf's Messengers, Vorapede, Drogskol Reavers, Havengul Liches. Didn't do poorly at all. Would have liked a Sorin, but I can't complain

Getting my two boxes tomorrow and one box for the woman.
Have my list of what I am hoping for so keeping my fingers crossed.
Don't forget release party is this weekend also, great for new and old players.

DotP 2012 is good, although it's certainly not without a fair share of bugs. And if you try to play online, you'll need to shell out for the expansion, and probably the deck packs if you want to be competitive. But if you just want to get your feet wet, the single-player stuff is pretty robust and will teach a lot of the mechanics and let you play with some pretty powerful mythics that you might not see otherwise. :

This isn't entirely true. The most highly rated decks are in the original set that comes with the 2012 game.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Yea you can be very competitive with the stuff that comes with the base game.

Although Beknighted has dropped a giant turd on the game balance now.

This isn't entirely true. The most highly rated decks are in the original set that comes with the 2012 game.

Some of the best decks certainly are in the base set, but the expansion adds some really strong cards to those base decks. I wouldn't suggest trying to play online without picking it up.

survivor

Banned
I will try to look into Planeswalkers 2012. If I can convince my friend to buy it then I will get it.

I'm just reading bunch of mechanics and stuff right now. The thing I hate the most about starting a new game is not having an ability to gauge what's a good card. I'm looking through the ones I got from the toolkit and I have no idea which ones are good yet. At least I have some grasp of the rules and some ideas on deckbuilding.

The OP said FNM is the best way to get into the game. I might go to one next week. I have no classes on Friday so I get lots of free time. Let's just hope the people are friendly and kind to newbies.

I will try to look into Planeswalkers 2012. If I can convince my friend to buy it then I will get it.

I'm just reading bunch of mechanics and stuff right now. The thing I hate the most about starting a new game is not having an ability to gauge what's a good card. I'm looking through the ones I got from the toolkit and I have no idea which ones are good yet. At least I have some grasp of the rules and some ideas on deckbuilding.

The OP said FNM is the best way to get into the game. I might go to one next week. I have no classes on Friday so I get lots of free time. Let's just hope the people are friendly and kind to newbies.

Dont stress over it. Just play and have fun. You will learn by playing. Deckbuilding is a hard thing to do, especially because you cant really get solid concrete feedback about how your decks are.

Takuan

I'm wondering if I buy into the Huntmaster hype now and potentially save some cash before he skyrockets to $30. He could just as easily plummet to $5 or lower, but I'm sure people are playtesting the shit out of him in various different decks. He's definitely a great 4-drop, and will probably find a place in some T1 deck.

Drogskol Reaver is a very tempting buy @ $5. It might see play as a 1 or 2-of now, but once Scars (and titans) rotate, it's going to be a problem. Maybe I'll wait for it to tank further before buying up a bunch.

y2dvd

Got 2 boxes and split amongst the 4 of us. I got to keep the Gravecrawler promo by paying an extra $2.

Here are my notable pulls (imo):
Diregraf Captain
Dungeon Geist (foil)
Vorapede
Hunmaster of the Fells
Drogskol Captain
Havengul Lich
Hellrider
Gravecrawler (another one)

All around I made a little more than my money back. One of the packs had a Sorin. Feel bad for one of my buddy who didn't get much of anything asides from a Mikaeus. I'm usually the one with the bad pulls but got pretty fortunate.

Takuan

Got 2 boxes and split amongst the 4 of us. I got to keep the Gravecrawler promo by paying an extra $2.

Here are my notable pulls (imo):
Diregraf Captain
Dungeon Geist (foil)
Vorapede
Hunmaster of the Fells
Drogskol Captain
Havengul Lich
Hellrider
Gravecrawler (another one)

All around I made a little more than my money back. One of the packs had a Sorin. Feel bad for one of my buddy who didn't get much of anything asides from a Mikaeus. I'm usually the one with the bad pulls but got pretty fortunate.
You made out pretty well! Huntmaster is already going for $20 on SCG, and the Lich has some serious upside imo. Gravecrawler's a hot rare, and I would've gladly paid another $2 for the BAB promo. Hellrider is a bit of a sleeper rare, with short and long-term potential. Assuming you paid $50 (@$100/box), you opened cards worth more than your initial investment. Your friend who opened Sorin made out like a bandit, since he could just trade for $50-$60 in cards (which I definitely will do if I pull him tonight - he's bound to drop).

Sucks for your other buddy, I don't share boxes anymore because the rares will be spread out unevenly. I'd be butthurt about pulling garbage, and at the same time wouldn't want any of my friends to get shortchanged. So, when I buy a box, it's all mine, mine, MINE! I've seen people with systems whereby they pick rares one by one.

I'll probably buy more packs tonight if the guy who I originally bought packs from shows up tonight. I am a weak person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom