• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man gets soul stolen during rap battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it lets make a Battle Rap OT. Im pretty sure I would suck at making one but I'd like to help out.

Waiting to see Mook Vs. Solomon. Heard Mook "caught a body". 4-1

kehs

Banned
Then I said to gaf wannabes

Who the fuck do you think your stepping up to

Was you mistaken about your level of Ken Watanabe

Phone home ET and get a ride home and maybe two

Bitch ass bitch that reads the first word of each line of this

Next is gonna need a lift cause I wrote this in under 90 secs

Then I said to gaf wannabes

Who the fuck do you think your stepping up to

Was you mistaken about your level of Ken Watanabe

Phone home ET and get a ride home and maybe two

Bitch ass bitch that reads this

Next is gonna need a lift cause I wrote this in under 90 secs

written

I was never really into the whole battle rap scene. Hearing these guys talk about popping guns and stuff gets kinda old. But watching some of the guys demolish someone is kinda amazing. I just watched the whole Hitman Holla and Ayeverb battle and I'm just like :O.

BadAss2961

Lux's 3rd made me forget Cali's first two.

Dude couldn't even look'im in the eye.
Looked like he was fighting tears.

luxd5ujl.gif

Lux is so gifable.

Az

I like to listen to these as they have become super popular in the past years. Still prefer me a real freestyle battle though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I like to listen to these as they have become super popular in the past years. Still prefer me a real freestyle battle though.
Hearing real freestyles is still the best. Whenever a rapper does a real freestyle I make sure to post it in the GAF-Hop thread. Usually some goodness from Common too.

The more I think about Lux battle versus Calicoe the more I appreciate the thought and strategy Lux put into it. It's fucking brilliant. Was such a perfect psychological strategy. He fucked him all up. Smart fucking man. And he is soo giftable too. haha

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The more I think about Lux battle versus Calicoe the more I appreciate the thought and strategy Lux put into it. It's fucking brilliant. Was such a perfect psychological strategy. He fucked him all up. Smart fucking man. And he is soo giftable too. haha
I never expected it to work TBH. I thought it was just some gimmicky shit. I thought he would be ready for it. I didn't know about Calicoe's history, but being a battle rapper I kind of expected his resolve to be better, but dude got hit with that mental guardbreak and couldn't recover.

I never expected it to work TBH. I thought it was just some gimmicky shit. I thought he would be ready for it. I didn't know about Calicoe's history, but being a battle rapper I kind of expected his resolve to be better, but dude got hit with that mental guardbreak and couldn't recover.

I don't think he could of taken it. The way he set it up from "forgetting" his lines on the first round, putting up that picture of Calicoe gone wild, even shitted on Calicoes tag line and then went ahead to talk about his father and this fabricated bullshit Calicoe spits (and that goes for many other rappers). It was too much, and it tore him apart.

Lux started spitting with great metaphors and philosophy at the end, and it was too real. I never heard of Lux before since I normally do not enjoy battle rap since it deals with too many "gangsta" shit, but do Lux spit like this in his albums/mixtapes?

I loved Calicoe's reaction to the Harriet Tubman line, though. I get what he's saying, but he sounded super pretentious during his history lesson. An eye roller, for sure.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Finally a battle rap thread ... I have been trying to push this in the hip hop thread but it really didn't go anywhere... Leave it to lux...

Work '. I got it

Also the hollow vs Big T battle is one of my favorites.. Da Dininon destroys T in the first. I watch that over and over.

I liked Iron's 1st but the rest his rounds were wack.

Finally a battle rap thread ... I have been trying to push this in the hip hop thread but it really didn't go anywhere... Leave it to lux...

Work '. I got it

Also the hollow vs Big T battle is one of my favorites.. Da Dininon destroys T in the first. I watch that over and over.

"That's the Don's shit" is the best line ever.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I liked Iron's 1st but the rest his rounds were wack.

"That's the Don's shit" is the best line ever.

Yup that set it off for me. I loved the way he flipped T's street fighter line and call dude Balrog....

Surf is in the studio with Joe Budden right now

Haven't really kept up with battle rapping the past 4 or 5 years, and back then Mook was a trash battle rapper, I wouldn't have predicted him beating Solomon; Solomon is one of the few guys I kept up with over that time and he spanked everyone he battled except for Math Hoffa (that battle was close). I gotta see this battle because Solomon must've been terrible to lose to Mook.

edit:vid is up, watching now

Haven't really kept up with battle rapping the past 4 or 5 years, and back then Mook was a trash battle rapper, I wouldn't have predicted him beating Solomon; Solomon is one of the few guys I kept up with over that time and he spanked everyone he battled except for Math Hoffa (that battle was close). I gotta see this battle because Solomon must've been terrible to lose to Mook.

edit:vid is up, watching now

I dont think mook was ever considered trash. He was relatively unknown when he battled Millz but after that he was quite popular and very good. Him and Lux were always considered 2 of the the greatest in the written era.

Just got done watching. Mook 5-0 EASY!! Overall the battle was kinda boring. I never was a Mook or Solomon fan in the first place and then having it go 5 rounds made it longer than it should of been.

Smack needs to drop Serius Jones Vs. Charlie Clipz next.

I dont think mook was ever considered trash. He was relatively unknown when he battled Millz but after that he was quite popular and very good. Him and Lux were always considered 2 of the the greatest in the written era.

Yeah, saying he's Trash is going too far, but back when I stopped checking the battle scene getting killed by Millz was still the most notable thing that happened to him in his battle career, and it was hard to look past that.

two rounds into this battle and Mook is killing Solomon. Mook is alright so far but Solomon is killing himself; his punches are dry and that singy flow of his is pretty bad.

Just got done watching. Mook 5-0 EASY!! Overall the battle was kinda boring. I never was a Mook or Solomon fan in the first place and then having it go 5 rounds made it longer than it should of been.

Smack needs to drop Serius Jones Vs. Charlie Clipz next.

Ive seen all the Summer Madness battles and Clips vs Jones was the closest/best battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom