• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man gets soul stolen during rap battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
plagueyomind.gif

Awesome work, thanks!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Holy shit!!!!!

That ending was so ridiculous. The way he broke down Coe, and made all that "killer guns, guns, guns" crap seem so childish. He even managed to expose his father as a true coward for his actions, not something to be glorified.

Pimpwerx

This is like battle poetry. I much prefer freestyle battles over a beat, eventhough lots of guys end up writing a lot of their material. This is just like dudes arguing via poems. Not really my thing. Still interesting, and thanks for sharing it scoot. I didn't know these kinds of things even existed. PEACE.

To the N, to the I, to the G-H-T-mare! (Nightmare!)
Eating up your puny souls everywhere!
With my big bad Soul Edge slicing through the air!
Go ahead and fuck with me if you dare!

To the N, to the I, to the G-H-T-mare! (Nightmare!)
Eating up your puny souls everywhere!
With my big bad Soul Edge slicing through the air!
Go ahead and fuck with me if you dare!

Come at me with your punk ass nighmare, I'll take you with my Maxi
You think your freudian sword will let you attack me?
I got the mental austerity and finger dexterity of a pro athlete
Like Michael Johnson vs fat albert at a digital trackmeet
This is my town, I'll kick your ass up and down every last backstreet
None of your crew will come for you, better call a taxi
Smacked your fat ass head so hard I knocked you into last week
My nunchaku so far up your ass, get you some that flaxseed
Ruining your winstreak, your boasts are looking hackneyed
Rustling your Jimmies Like my name was Jim E. Rossler
Jackin all your xp, they call me the Soul Edge Hustler

P.S. no one likes nightmare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmEroJKhiyk

Come at me with your punk ass nighmare, I'll take you with my Maxi
You think your freudian sword will let you attack me?
I got the mental austerity and finger dexterity of a pro athlete
Like Michael Johnson vs fat albert at a digital trackmeet
This is my town, I'll kick your ass up and down every last backstreet
None of your crew will come for you, better call a taxi
Smacked your fat ass head so hard I knocked you into last week
My nunchaku so far up your ass, get you some that flaxseed
Ruining your winstreak, your boasts are looking hackneyed
Rustling your Jimmies Like my name was Jim E. Rossler
Jackin all your xp, they call me the Soul Edge Hustler

P.S. no one likes nightmare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmEroJKhiyk

Is that a challenge? :p

ON TOPIC: THAT THIRD VERSE BY LUX HOLY SHIT

yamo

I didn't really understand shit what they were talking about. Guess my English isn't as good as I thought.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
the best line:
LuxPlague.gif

I think Calicoe wasn't sure if he should swing at him or hug him like Uncle Phil

Ok... ok I give up, english is like my third language so I'm chalking up my inability to understand the subs to that. With that said, what does the verse in the gif mean and refer to?

Ok... ok I give up, english is like my third language so I'm chalking up my inability to understand the subs to that. With that said, what does the verse in the gif mean and refer to?

Big Meech is the leader of a street gang/drug cartel out of Detroit called "BMF". Calicoe's dad, as I understand it, was a member of this group and is currently doing a stint in prison for it. Lux' line was essentially saying "You think your dad is this great man, this "real" gangsta, but he's really just a coward who left your mom behind to raise you alone because he was too busy being Big Meech's errand boy"

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Big Meech is the leader of a street gang/drug cartel out of Detroit called "BMF". Calicoe's dad, as I understand it, was a member of this group and is currently doing a stint in prison for it. Lux' line was essentially saying "You think your dad is this great man, this "real" gangsta, but he's really just a coward who left your mom behind to raise you alone because he was too busy being Big Meech's errand boy"

Ah there we go, a bit of context, now I understand :) thanks.

I seen an episode about him on Gangland.

Dude, I'm a native English speaker for all practical purposes and I could barely follow.

It was kind of hard for me to follow Lux too, just because of his voice/pronunciation I guess. The other guy enunciated better imo.

Well, to be fair, the other guy isn't some random mook. It's my understanding that Calicoe is considered to be one of the best at what he does.

Also, I don't know why he had to show him skinny dipping at the beginning. It's a cheap shot that doesn't even say anything negative about Calicoe. Dude has fun, and gets laid. WHAT A LOSER.

Nabs

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Solomon easy...
This.

EDIT: What the FUCK at that racist guy rapping.. the fuck was he doing. Seriously that shit is uncomfortable to watch. He just kept going..

EDIT2: Derp, just the video going up. Thought there was a separate event going on.

I say 4-1 and he got dummied... He even mentioned that he got bodied in a interview after the show...

that Pulitzer line was good. I dunno why people said Solomon would get this easy. Mook is one of the greatest. That singing shit Iron does is mad corny has no place with URL fans.

Can we make this the battle rap thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom