• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
My Hero Academia ch93

Gonna go out with a bang.

Shokugeki no Soma ch169

Would have been actually more interesting if he had her taste one of his weirder dishes.

Peephole ch118

So they go way back, huh?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma

Someone better send a salvage team to scrape the remnants of the S.S. Tadokoro off the bottom of the ocean because Soma just gave Erina the D
ish

MtOA4mr.png

Revo

xxxHOLiC Rei 51

Might not be able to understand most of what happens but I do understand that we got a catgirl sighting.

dr labson

Neo Member
Hero Academia Chapter 93

Not much to say.
Another hype Hero Academia chapter.

Nice to see Gran Torino in his prime, even if it was in a flashback.

Haikyuu!! 208
Cj9-TMvWUAEUpRZ.jpg

Tsukki spelling it out for Hinata and some other Tsukihina panels were amazing.

I was thinking they were going to say Hinata was chosen for the Miyagi prefecture training, but Tsukishima? Wow hes finally recognized.

And we get tons more time with Goshiki Tsutomu!!!! and Koganegawa, and I guess they wont send Hinata home (since Aobajosai has two people there (Kindaichi (yes) and Kunimi).

I actually do want both All Might and AFO to die because it would be less tropey and make this be about Shiragaki becoming a true Joker type of person. It would really mess with Deku with him being a powerless dude attaining power but realizing he can't do jack to stop Joker-antics.

Also that move was sweet by All might, he fakes AFO out so hard by pretending but in reality using his right arm as a sacrifice.

I actually do want both All Might and AFO to die because it would be less tropey and make this be about Shiragaki becoming a true Joker type of person. It would really mess with Deku with him being a powerless dude attaining power but realizing he can't do jack to stop Joker-antics.

Also that move was sweet by All might, he fakes AFO out so hard by pretending but in reality using his right arm as a sacrifice.

Jeebus why the fuck does everyone want MHA to copy Batman?

Bleach 676

Read this in about a minute 20. Thanks Kubo.

One Piece 828

I am really looking forward to this clash. There are so many players at work here and I'm expecting a handful more powerhouses like an Admiral or a member of another Yonkou's crew to show up. Gettin hyped for OP again, feels good man.

HxH 356

Nope. Zero chance he died.

bobohoro

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 127

Oh man, I would be okay with a Shiho ending. I'd be okay with it, but goddam Youko might be one of the only main love interests in a manga that I am super all for. She's so fucking funny and I love her "Shaaaaah!" when she gets combative.

Yeah, I was totally on the Shiho ship for the last chapters, but the simple acceptance and fighting spirit of Youko in 127 made me undecided again. I also really like the Mikan pairing, even Nagisa is pretty adorable in her pursuit. All female heroines are pretty dope in this harem manga.

Which is why they should just make it a polygamy yuri harem romance manga.

One Piece 828

That's one bigass family. And some of those Vinsmokes seem to be up to get their ass kicked. These upcoming fights need Zoro, badly. All those curly eyebrows would make the man rage hard.

Boku no Hero Academia 93

This is so friggin' amazing.

ckohler

One Piece 828

Sugar for crew member and Sanji's wife! Although it doesn't seem like she intends to betray her family too much, other than helping Sanji escape, so I guess that isn't a possibility.

I think you meant "Pudding". Sugar would be really awkward, lol.

Lmao @ Lola mention, did she mention anything about this back on Thriller Bark?

I think only that her mom was a powerful pirate in the New World. This certainly explains why she was so crazy obsessed with finding a husband.

bokuhero 93

Gotta say, I have my problems with the series but its pretty damn good right now. It's not revolutionary, but I like All Might and seeing how hard he believes in his own philosophy is great. Better Superman then Snyder. I actually want to root for this guy.

Akame ga Kill 71

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Haikyuu!! 208
Hinata was so happy in the last panel, like nothing was wrong. It doesn't make sense that Kumini was invited and Hinata no.
Kageyama will probably get lost.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's pretty funny neither Soma or Erina seems to understand the implication of a teenage guy and a girl hanging out in his dorm room alone while he tries to remove her clothes.

Although I have a sneaking suspicion he's a little sharper when it comes to things then he lets on.

Angry Grimace

Bleach

Ichigo got important new powers.

Surely this is the end. Right.

PK Gaming

Akame ga Kill

For all it's pandering and reliance on cliches, this is a manga that really knows how to have fun

Prime Minister is 2016's best manga character, by far

How the fuck does Sui Ishida have the time to do a Hunter X Hunter spinoff of Hisoka, while on a weekly schedule for Tokyo Ghoul?

Is this guy a android?

It's pretty funny neither Soma or Erina seems to understand the implication of a teenage guy and a girl hanging out in his dorm room alone while he tries to remove her clothes.

Although I have a sneaking suspicion he's a little sharper when it comes to things then he lets on.

He's a shounen male lead; he's contractually obligated to be as dense as possible about these things.

Well he's been shown to be clued in more than he lets on a lot of the time, but most of the time I just don't think he fucking cares. If it's not about cooking he pretty much don't give a damn.

Angry Grimace

Well he's been shown to be clued in more than he lets on a lot of the time, but most of the time I just don't think he fucking cares. If it's not about cooking he pretty much don't give a damn.

I mean, that's kind of how I see it. He plays it cool pretty much all the time, but sometimes he obviously knows more than he's letting on, e.g. when he kept calling Azami "Nakamura-senpai" just to piss him off.

The whole bit about what he plans to do with Erina's mouth just sounds way too sexual (I'm sure Tsukuda intended it that way, of course)

Angry Grimace

Nisekoi

Oh they remembered everything by going back to the orphanage. I wonder what kind of GFs they were junctioning to forget the entire plot.

Shokugeki no Soma 169

Aww I thought Soma was going to literally make some evil abomination as revenge

Don't think that would have worked well in this situation. I'm sure its coming at some point though. Would be better if Erina at some point meets Soma's dad again and asks him to make a dish, only for it to be one of the horrible abominations.

Don't think that would have worked well in this situation. I'm sure its coming at some point though. Would be better if Erina at some point meets Soma's dad again and asks him to make a dish, only for it to be one of the horrible abominations.

well the whole theme was having fun while cooking so I'd assume that she'd have one of Soma's terrible dishes

they'll argue then laugh and character growth

Horimiya 64

Jesus that is a lot of math questions

The real question is why the hell does it seem like death flags or something ominous is coming? Like this is straight up foreshadowing of the perfect storm, where everything comes crashing down. Not ready to take the L and see the story turn lol.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
My Hero Academia ch. 93

Decided to pry myself off Overwatch long enough to finish catching up on this. Recent stretch of chapters have been very strong and this one was no exception. My dude's hand though. :[

Soma

Yukihira having fun while cooking for Erina basically means that that's the chick he should cook for like his dad said. :'v

Erina ship is full speed ahead.

Busaiku

The real question is why the hell does it seem like death flags or something ominous is coming? Like this is straight up foreshadowing of the perfect storm, where everything comes crashing down. Not ready to take the L and see the story turn lol.
What.

Akainu

Burputo 2

Hold the fuck up. Did these motherfuckers just worf Bee. I'm calling shenanigans.

And this shit is based off the movie right. NO! NO! Fuck this mess.

jbug617

Banned
Haikyuu 208
I really don't get why Hinata didn't get invited for the 1st years camp? They all see what he can do so why snub him.

Soma 169
I don't think she eats Soma's food. I bet they door suddenly collapses and the girls spying with fall in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom