• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gensou Gynaccoracy

tPe0iXu.png

A nice short-stories volume from Hiroaki Samura. It has a decent range, from the crazy and funny Pinapple Girl or God Century Slayer to the crazy but heartwarming Kamakurian to the slightly creepy and unnerving Ivan Gore.

Extra: Brigit's Supper.
From another single volume of short stories (this time, Sister Generator), this has a more sad vibe going for it, about a strange girl taken from the streets and sold to a rich family, for a weird job.

Sai

It is impressively dumb, but given this series' pedigree, I'd say you're not wrong being disappointed with the relatively tepid stupidity.

Question:
does Miyuki know he was only a stand-in? Or does she still think he's her brother?
I think she was aware, or sometime before the end of their time together she became aware. Not sure on that point.

bobohoro

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou 1-142/END
Just a masterpiece, really all I can say about this manga.

Years later and I still tear up a bit when I think about this manga. It's such a soothing experience and one of my fondest reading memories. I recommend it to most people I talk entertainment/art about. Sad to say, nobody ever followed my advice to my knowledge.

But yeah, definite masterpiece.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Prison School ch. 219

Just give me more Chairman pls. I need to know what happened in his past.

zeromcd73

Bleach is doing a countdown until its final chapter. The number is blacked out though, but based on the size of the text it could potentially only be a single digit number.

rrc1594

Well the fight has technically ended Ichigo lost his powers and Yhwach has fucked off to be God. If this wasn't a shounen manga, the chapter title may actually have been accurate.

I don't look forward to 10 chapters of some ass pull to where he gets his powers back.

Zweizer

Banned
Jitsu wa Watashi wa ch131-132

Oh my, she sure became bold~

Prison School ch219

Truly the solution is more boobs.

The Ancient Magus' Bride ch29

Children and elderly alike can be hard to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom