• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTC| Delicious cooking not in thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

Shokugeki no Soma 172

Hey I'm actually getting kinda excited for this upcoming arc. Felt like the series has been running out of steam for a while now. This has potential.

Lain

Bleach is doing a countdown until its final chapter. The number is blacked out though, but based on the size of the text it could potentially only be a single digit number.

End of an era. I'll be pretty sad the day I purchase the final volume of Bleach.

Shengar

Mostly agree. I say mostly because while I like Spirit Circle more, I feel it is about equal to Samidare. That aside, it's the right sequence.

I can understand that. While Spirit Circle is consistent from the get go, you could said that Hoshi no Samidare turn around at the second half as an impressive feat that worth its own merit.

Bleach

At this point I wouldn't even care if Yhwach just killed Ichigo and that was the end of the series. Bombing your series harder than Kishi did with Naruto's last arc is an achievement, and Kubo managed it 2-3 arcs ago.

Raxus

One Piece

At least Oda left us a lot of stuff to unpack before the break. The forest is zoro'ing them pretty hard. Was that another mink? WHERE IS JINBEI?!?!

Hunter x Hunter

Kurapika's got this. Are you free?

Kurapika's got this next year :(

Bleach 680

Knowing Kubo THE END will stretch for 50 chapters

One Piece 831

now we going into this rabbit hole shit for reals

Hunter x Hunter 360

just fuck my shit up togashi

upandaway

Hunter x Hunter ch360

Well dang. I honestly expected things to calm down and go back to status quo but it kept rising, wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the trip from now on is a rollercoaster. Hang in there queen-lady.

Cool that Kurapika found a dependable dude. But you can't fool me, that guy and everyone else aren't surviving this trip

Also laughed at that guy who broke and told the mouse he's free. What could possible go wrong

Considering Kubo is reaching chapter 700 I feel that'll be where Bleach ends would make THE END be 22 parts if my math is correct which is a bit shorter then the final Aizen fight.

upandaway

Hero Academia

Really good stuff again. I honestly agree with Dekumom that we've really had enough of Deku's self injuries. They were intense for a long time but I'm ready to move on. I hope we don't see them again honestly. Deku you're too hardcore.

Looking forward to what's next, especially if it involves inner school stuff (like seeing the other students from the sports event again). I'm guessing the villain league probably won't do anything for a while.

Also this cracked me up

Ih3gkAa.png

redlemon

Is anyone familiar with the webmoney platform the Bookwalker has as a payment option? I won vouchers for the bookwalker store but its split as 1,000 yen codes and as far as I can tell the payment option only lets you put in one code per transaction.

pbayne

Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer vol 9-10

A very satisfying conclusion. The "welcome home" part completely floored me. Jeez the entire epilogue was just an onslaught of emotion.

Zweizer

Banned
My Hero Academia ch97

That was pretty nice. A good heartfelt talk.

Shokugeki no Soma ch173

Too bad for Central, they have the perfect team to counter that sort of rigging.

Peephole ch122

What a happy tale that was.

Lain

Is anyone familiar with the webmoney platform the Bookwalker has as a payment option? I won vouchers for the bookwalker store but its split as 1,000 yen codes and as far as I can tell the payment option only lets you put in one code per transaction.

When buying, you keep inserting each code until you match or exceed the amount of your purchase. If the webmoney you end up inserting is more than the purchase, the last code entered will retain the leftover value, so you can input it again. You gotta write it down though.

Example:
You put 2500 yen worth of stuff in the basket.
You go to pay.
You input the first code.
Amount isn't enough.
You input the second code.
Amount is not enough.
You input the third and you're able to complete the order.
Third code is still usable and worth 500yen now.

redlemon

When buying, you keep inserting each code until you match or exceed the amount of your purchase. If the webmoney you end up inserting is more than the purchase, the last code entered will retain the leftover value, so you can input it again. You gotta write it down though.

Example:
You put 2500 yen worth of stuff in the basket.
You go to pay.
You input the first code.
Amount isn't enough.
You input the second code.
Amount is not enough.
You input the third and you're able to complete the order.
Third code is still usable and worth 500yen now.

Thanks thats a massive help. Just in time for all the yen press books being added.

upandaway

I know it's not exactly the best circumstances to post this today but oh well!

It has been 100 chapters since Togashi started doing his super long hiatuses, on February 2006 after chapter 260 on this page

Bleach 680

Gotta start a new arc again by going back to square one... smh

One Piece

this chapter is literally fluff and not in a good way

the only good thing was Luffy being more calm and sane then nami and 4Kids TV Sanji

bobohoro

Bleach is doing a countdown until its final chapter. The number is blacked out though, but based on the size of the text it could potentially only be a single digit number.

It's
∞

Boku No Hero Academia 97

The last few chapters were a true emotional rollercoaster, drama while still having realistic motivations and good dialogue.

One Piece 831

This crazy Alice in Wonderland ride sure is fun. The feeling of adventure hasn't quite been there for One Piece, but Zou and this definitely brought it back.

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 131+132

It was an accident!

HxH 360

It asked me if I was FREE

lol

Shokugeki no Soma 172

Don't the adults feel ashamed to act like school children.... giggling away as they rig the competition

phaze

http://buzz-plus.com/article/2016/06/30/xhunter-x-hunter-kyusai/

Looks like HunterxHunter is going on hiatus again after this weeks chapter.

kaka

Hiatus x Hiatus 359

Wasn't Netero's death kind of a big deal ? Weren't the elections kind of large deal ? Isn't Hunters participation in the boat rip also an important event ? Or oven their existence and importance itself ? How the hell do people watch Arena matches and not ask themselves about what is transpiring there ? This Nen being a secret thing is some War Arc Naruto tier levels of idiocy and it's been with this series from the beginning.

But I guess Hisoka's revival confirmed people in this manga are literally brain dead so maybe it's not that big of a deal for them.

Haikyuu!! 212

I was actually wondering if Hinata would have stepped out on to the court by mistake but he didnt. Nice receive for that one ball even if he did end up like Kageyama.

I guess we go to kageyama for two or three chapters? I wanted more on Tsukki here as well.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
kaka

Hiatus x Hiatus 359

Wasn't Netero's death kind of a big deal ? Weren't the elections kind of large deal ? Isn't Hunters participation in the boat rip also an important event ? Or oven their existence and importance itself ? How the hell do people watch Arena matches and not ask themselves about what is transpiring there ? This Nen being a secret thing is some War Arc Naruto tier levels of idiocy and it's been with this series from the beginning.

But I guess Hisoka's revival confirmed people in this manga are literally brain dead so maybe it's not that big of a deal for them.

Normal people can't see Nen and while Hunter have it, learning Nen is a secret part of the exam and no one is going around telling other people their powers.

phaze

Normal people can't see Nen and while Hunter have it, learning Nen is a secret part of the exam and no one is going around telling other people their powers.
None of these things make any logical sense is what I was pointing out. The widely understood importance of Hunter Association and their activity (Wait, what's their purpose again ? Where do get all their monies from ?)
, The reverence given to people like Beyond.
People in Arena can clearly see there's some super powered shit going on. Also the notion that for years none of Nen users spilled the beans is absurd.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma

We're back to garbage.

I don't understand why the author doesn't recognize that its really fucking dumb to keep making heroes repeatedly win challenges because the biased judge who is being specifically paid-off to fail them doesn't fail them. Tsukuda sort-of fixed it with the team challenges because of the rules that they put in via Isshiki, but not extending those to the Promotion Exam is just insanely idiotic.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma 173

Comically evil and shallow opposition and a challenge against corruption.
Again.
Meh.

I mean, I'm expecting Snidely Whiplash level opposition in the first stages, but at least make it consistent enough that they're not winning through a person specifically ordered to make them lose.

Shokugeki no Soma 172

Hey I'm actually getting kinda excited for this upcoming arc. Felt like the series has been running out of steam for a while now. This has potential.
Yeah man, I'm getting hyped too. Manga does a good job at getting me riled up also, those scumbag Azami zombie students and teachers tick me off, hopefully they get what's coming to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom