• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTD| Oh, you're reading manga? How cute...

wamberz1

Rokudou no Onna-tachi ch30
LsesVor.gif

GodDAM Ranna!
is it bad to hope that
the mark hasn't affected her at all and its just his kindness and his willingness to be dependable?
Yeah, I feel like that's a twist with a good chance of happening. Especially when you consider how kind of screwed up the situation is if its not.

Euphony

Banned
The Promised Neverland 041

Out of the oven and into the frying pan. Unless the books mention how
to escape a demonic hunting party, the orphans really have to get creative this time. Although creativity and resourcefulness are things that they have in spades. That pen is also really interesting. I wonder how much Sister Krone knew about Mr Minerva given that she gave the pen to the orphans knowing that it had some significance in helping them escape.

Euphony

Banned
That'd be an interesting twist but I have my doubts about that. I looked back at chapter 23 where Sister Krone found the pen and it seems like that happened recently based on how old she seemed. That'd be pretty dark though if the orphans made it to the coordinates and they found Mr Minerva dead.

shokugeki no soma 216 - 217

Well, with some of the lesser known elite 10 out of the way, I guess its probably Somas team that's going to lose a couple members in round two. If its Kuga vs the 1st seat, I can see Kuga losing this, as well as others on the team if the elite 10 brings out their best.

Twin Sisters 1

From the author of such timeless classics as Met My Sister on a Dating Site and My Sister Found Out That I Draw Yuri Manga comes... more of the same. Well, that's fine too. I'm oddly curious about whether Mochi has siblings IRL. And whether or not they're on speaking terms.

The definitive proof that the customer isn't always right. In fact, they can be very wrong.
The fact that people prefer a bloated Mami sandwich to a refined, nutritious Homura burger is proof enough of this. I suspect this story is an allegory about the failings of capitalist market economies.

Zweizer

Banned
The fact that people prefer a bloated Mami sandwich to a refined, nutritious Homura burger is proof enough of this. I suspect this story is an allegory about the failings of capitalist market economies.

The world would be a better place if it was governed by homucracy.

Is Murcielago worth reading? How about Darwin's Game?

Murcielago is great if you're okay with black humor, lots of violence, and raunchy lesbian sex.

Fbh

The Promised Neverland 041
Kid goes like "holy shit"... then I'm show what he saw and go like "holy shit".
Cool chapter, I wonder how they will deal with this

Boruto 13

You know what? It's the faces. The rest of the art is decent but the heads are way too round and everyone suffers from Squint

I bet Mr. Minerva is actually dead.

Nah he is a vegan Demon

Zweizer

Banned
Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! ch562

Guess Jun's ass-whooping will have to wait for another day.

Prison School ch255

Slut-senpai is quickly overtaking Mitsuko here. I still expect Gakuto to either pick the latter, or choose both however.

Risa being a giddy little schoolgirl is surprisingly adorable, lol.

Swap ⇔ Swap ch25

DxdTPeC.png

If anything, this chapter demonstrated that these two are ready to get married and live together, or something.

Kingdom ch519

Such hype. The Qin's positions are certainly odd, though Mouten seems to understand its purpose.

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari ch28

As expected, the Earth (har har) ring was in their world all along. Pretty convenient development, but it's time for the finale at last.

MDlXA4V.jpg

Truly.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
If you had to choose a single manga to depict your taste in manga or you as a person or whatever, what manga would it be?

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I've been missing a community to interact with so I figured I hang out here since watching anime isnt necessarily time efficient for me. I was just asking a question to get my foot in the door.

upandaway

that's the worst question and you should feel bad for making me think about the answer to it :( :( :(
Much more fun question that would circumvent this problem is answering that for people other than yourself

for example I can say zweizer isn't any of those he mentioned, he's more like, Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki

bjork

Manga title request: takes place on a snowy mountain, a murder mystery. I want to say the art looked like Urasawa's style?

If you had to choose a single manga to depict your taste in manga or you as a person or whatever, what manga would it be?

Crows

that there aren't more series like it makes me sad, and when people recommend stuff like Beezlebub as being similar, that makes me more sad.

That is really tough, I can pick one of my ongoing favorites (my hero academia) to talk about my taste (shonen shit) but to reflect me as a person?

Zweizer

Banned
I've been missing a community to interact with so I figured I hang out here since watching anime isnt necessarily time efficient for me. I was just asking a question to get my foot in the door.

Just share the latest smut you've read and it'll be a-okay~

Much more fun question that would circumvent this problem is answering that for people other than yourself

for example I can say zweizer isn't any of those he mentioned, he's more like, Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki

Jeez I'm not that much of a sadist! Actually, Moee-chan wa Ki ni Shinai would probably fit me better.

Panda would be Mitsuboshi Colors then.

Fbh

I guess Berserk.

Good action, characters and art. Also a unique world and more of a seinen than Shonen.

BLack Clover

Oh battle tourney time, this will be fun to see how this writer does it. Wish I got my dream team :( [Leo Dorksta Yuno].

Owari no Serafu
DBkXh5xVoAUeM_e.jpg:small

Ugh, I didnt like Kureto but now that he is on the verge of being possessed and having to go through this plot, Im starting to. Enemies becoming friends is such a good theme, especially if it ties in the humanity resurrection plot.

I wasn't even the one who brought it up!

While that may be. You are the one who said - and I quote; Murcielago is great if you're okay with black humour, lots of violence, and raunchy lesbian sex. I mean, how was I meant to refuse at that point? I wasn't. You'd seduced me and my reading habits with that silvered tongue of yours.

Anyone else having issues with the new shonen jump app acknowledging your subscription? It says I'm a member but wants me to pay $1 for the new issue :|

Edit: signing out and in fixed the issue

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I bought about $40 of comic books this weekend because of that Marvel sale on Amazon and cape comics normally aren't really my thing. Fuck it though.

Innocent / Innocent Rouge sums up my taste pretty well.

upandaway

Wait the soccer manga is by Yokota? Is that his 2nd or 3rd strike if it's canceled? Dang I can't believe he went for a soccer manga with their history of cancellations in Jump

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
That is one though question.

Hard choices between Voynich Hotel or Spirit Circle,

I really love Voynich hotel, but as a person, i feel that Spirit Circle is the kind that really push me and motivate me to become a better person.

So yeah, i guess it'll be Spirit Circle.

Sold on the soccer manga, excellent designs.
DBkSYDaXkAAI8R6.jpg:large

Yokota Takuma is back! YES!
Oh, it's a soccer manga? I hope this manga last till the next world cup.

Fire Punch 54

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
To escape from reality
Open your eyes, look up to the sky and see...
I'm just a fire boy, i need no sympathy

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Wait the soccer manga is by Yokota? Is that his 2nd or 3rd strike if it's canceled? Dang I can't believe he went for a soccer manga with their history of cancellations in Jump

I think it would be second? But I think Sesuji no pin! would have counted as a full run, so I don't think he has any strikes.

Food Wars
DBkcEnAXYAARgsQ.jpg:small

Kuga redemption arc in coming, lets do this!!!!!!

BLue Exorcist
DBkgePyXYAECs1T.jpg:small

Something is really wrong with Yukio, I wonder if someday he'll just go full bad guy.

At least we are soon back to exorcist action after what, more than half a year?

Zweizer

Banned
I want to say Screaming Lessons, but Match Girl's the best fit if you include the 2nd point.

e: stop looking so smug Zweizer

Only a matter of time before I know you better than you do!

While that may be. You are the one who said - and I quote; Murcielago is great if you're okay with black humour, lots of violence, and raunchy lesbian sex. I mean, how was I meant to refuse at that point? I wasn't. You'd seduced me and my reading habits with that silvered tongue of yours.

Teehee. Alright, maybe I'm actually Yuricam~

Madn

Manga title request: takes place on a snowy mountain, a murder mystery. I want to say the art looked like Urasawa's style?

Golden Kamui?

Crows

that there aren't more series like it makes me sad, and when people recommend stuff like Beezlebub as being similar, that makes me more sad.

I assume you've read Worst, since it's from the same author. Also, Angel Densetsu is the best delinquent/school manga there is.

Top Bottom