• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marche90

Only a masochist could read everything of the rageverse. Fuuka ain't too bad right now tbh, or I should say its not as bad as KNIM or how bad I tbought it would be. I'm sure as hell that Seo is thinking up ways to piss me off though.

Speaking about Seo whatever happened to Half & Half.

The guy had like 3 or 4 serializations at one point, so it wouldn't surprise me if he just forgot about it.

For the curious about the series: KNIM, Love+ Rinko something and Princess Lucia, plus whatever I'm forgetting.

hlUXQNZ.jpg

FBd6kyF.jpg

Ane Log 12-15

She really is special.

Laughed when new girl got blocked from telling her personal story.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I am just surprised how much sexual appeal that particular character gets in the upgrade, haha.

I was always imagining her as a child, so it's a surprise for me for her to get drawn that way in the upgrade.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 80-87

SSJ2 levels have been reached.

GODDAMN!

Onwards, Terumi! You have permission, she took the initiative, and the Aunt is preoccupied.

The rest lies with you now.

Also, if that that kid was like a few years older, this would definitely be an ideal setting for your standard NTR hentai.

upandaway

Quick panda, get his top ten!

*slips away quietly*
If you guys spot someone sneaking in, call him out yourselves! I'm not always around!! And sometimes I miss 'em, those ninjas. Before you know it they're the 3rd highest in the wall of shame with triple the posts of 4th.

If he ran away already it's your fault. Now I gotta be passive aggressive and stuff, sheesh.

Yup. Maybe I can finally level up my tastes here.
What are your top 5 manga please

kasane

If you guys spot someone sneaking in, call him out yourselves! I'm not always around!! And sometimes I miss 'em, those ninjas. Before you know it they're the 3rd highest in the wall of shame with triple the posts of 4th.

If he ran away already it's your fault. Now I gotta be passive aggressive and stuff, sheesh.

What are your top 5 manga please

pls ban panda, hes hurting my feelings

W's 6

I think im feeling something right here

W's 7

Ok i already hate that kid's guts

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
so was kashiwagi updated or what

i last stopped reading when the beta couple became more interesting than the leads

The "lead" guy still hasn't said it yet, and yet for some reason I am not irritated by it unlike stuff from, say, Nisekoi. I wonder why.

Anyways, we're talking about top 5 stuff? Well, here's my current top 5:

(1) KINGDOM
(2) KINGDOM
(3) Ryuuroden
(4) Toriko
(5) Shirogane no Nina (this manga is so beautiful in all the right feels)

kasane

Well. Some things never change.

Still, they're making some kind of super slow progress.

The "lead" guy still hasn't said it yet, and yet for some reason I am not irritated by it unlike stuff from, say, Nisekoi. I wonder why.

Anyways, we're talking about top 5 stuff? Well, here's my current top 5:

(1) KINGDOM
(2) KINGDOM
(3) Ryuuroden
(4) Toriko
(5) Shirogane no Nina (this manga is so beautiful in all the right feels)

Well i still won't read it again then.

W's 8

Dafuq is wrong with you dude? Die a horrible death pls

Have I mentioned how much of an asshole the author is? After so many deaths, you got to wonder if the guy only kills people off because he doesn't want to flesh them out anymore. Still, he doesn't have to kill the characters that actually are developed in such cruel ways.

This has gone far beyond Akame ga Kill in terms of killing off characters I actually like.

Charade

If he ran away already it's your fault. Now I gotta be passive aggressive and stuff, sheesh

I didn't want to intrude on your thing! It is your thing right?

I would read that.

Get on it Wakaki

scy

Have I mentioned how much of an asshole the author is? After so many deaths, you got to wonder if the guy only kills people off because he doesn't want to flesh them out anymore. Still, he doesn't have to kill the characters that actually are developed in such cruel ways.

This has gone far beyond Akame ga Kill in terms of killing off characters I actually like.

Akame ga Kill is almost just a running gag at this point on killing characters for the sake of being "cruel."

_hekk05

Banned
iShoujo 9 End

agcxfa.png

It was essentially a collection of pure-style rom-coms with predictable endings and healthy heapings of service. No wonder Jump cancelled it

Huh, didn't expect iShoujo to end already.

Though I guess it was more like a collection of one-shots so I guess it was all according to keikaku.

_hekk05

Banned
Huh, didn't expect iShoujo to end already.

Though I guess it was more like a collection of one-shots so I guess it was all according to keikaku.

It didn't end, it was cancelled I think. Plot wasn't resolved in the last chapter, and they hinted at future developments, unless they pull a fast one and uncancel it.

It didn't end, it was cancelled I think. Plot wasn't resolved in the last chapter, and they hinted at future developments, unless they pull a fast one and uncancel it.

Huh, so it had a plot?

Thought it was basically a bunch of couples.

The rankings lie. Unless the new stuff at the bottom was already dead cancelled too.

_hekk05

Banned
Huh, so it had a plot?

Thought it was basically a bunch of couples.

The rankings lie. Unless the new stuff at the bottom was already dead cancelled too.

The most rudimentary of plots. Basically short stories linked together by the digital girl. Still, she said they were going to reveal more about the actual phone programme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom