• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Vol.02

4J5Dugkl.jpg

More onii-sama~ than you can handle.

Well gotta say nice to see the plot start. It is kinda silly that it feels like everything's on rails though. Our protagonist is still perfect. Like nothing that has happened has really phased him. It's not even like excellent, all according to plan, it just happens.

I guess despite my criticism of the plot, it's still enjoyable to read so far. I don't really hate any one character yet and the world is still pretty interesting. It is just lacking that thrill of suspense though.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Vol.02

http://i.imgur.com/4J5Dugkl.jpg[/IG]

More onii-sama~ than you can handle.

Well gotta say nice to see the plot start. It is kinda silly that it feels like everything's on rails though. Our protagonist is still perfect. Like nothing that has happened has really phased him. It's not even like excellent, all according to plan, it just happens.

I guess despite my criticism of the plot, it's still enjoyable to read so far. I don't really hate any one character yet and the world is still pretty interesting. It is just lacking that thrill of suspense though.[/QUOTE]

I always had enrollment arc as the weakest as its just intro, then mibu and blanche stuff isnt all that really suspenseful.

I always had enrollment arc as the weakest as its just intro, then mibu and blanche stuff isnt all that really suspenseful.

The enrollment arc wasn't bad as it was bringing this world to life even if it was literally all words words words.

The Mibu and Blanche stuff was ok, but the main problem was yeah, it literally wasn't suspenseful. Things just moved along like it was nothing.

Rhapsody

Banned
Never posted in these parts yet, but I'll start doing so because of TWGOK ending (was going to on Punpun's ending but forgot).

Going to miss reading it every week.
I guess despite my criticism of the plot, it's still enjoyable to read so far. I don't really hate any one character yet and the world is still pretty interesting. It is just lacking that thrill of suspense though.

It'll get better. The first arc is a pretty slow start.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The only manga that has ever made me raged is Happy!, though that's mostly because I've been avoiding all of the rage mangas.

Happy! is such a good manga to get your blood boiling though.

Its pretty funny people were rooting for no character development. I mean, he was probably lying when he said he wasn't attracted to girls.

Honestly his character development probably reached his end when he was on the rooftop during the concert and admitted he was a huge ass. The last 100 chapters just helped him feel extra bad I guess.

Mortemis

Banned
Only a masochist could read everything of the rageverse. Fuuka ain't too bad right now tbh, or I should say its not as bad as KNIM or how bad I tbought it would be. I'm sure as hell that Seo is thinking up ways to piss me off though.

Speaking about Seo whatever happened to Half & Half.

Akito

Only a masochist could read everything of the rageverse. Fuuka ain't too bad right now tbh, or I should say its not as bad as KNIM or how bad I tbought it would be. I'm sure as hell that Seo is thinking up ways to piss me off though.

Speaking about Seo whatever happened to Half & Half.
It's on hiatus until July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom