• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
The chapter after Senor Pink's flashback I think. Got too busy with school. I feel like I somehow didn't have to go out of my way to dodge OP spoilers. KimiUso spoilers was really hard to avoid, but I somehow did it.

Might as well wait till the arc finishes then. See you in a year, haha.

I'm Obsessed with my Little Bro! Ch. 33
RwbNg92.png

And thus, the manga's assortment of crazy ladies increased by one.

Lain

God damn it Japan, no wonder they love youth to the point of making a fetish out of it. Who Kaoru Mori btw? Kenichi is alright, only the petite women in that manga had great asses, the others were just exploding with something that resembled balloons being stuffed into pants, the girl with the ripped pants was my favorite lol. There's gotta be a balance.

Emma and A Bride's Story author. Some nice ass in her anthology:

Prison School 1-2

Ok I can see the appeal to this lol, I love all the crazy exaggerated facial expressions.

I hope Kiyoshi makes it out alive.

Foolworm

God damn it Japan, no wonder they love youth to the point of making a fetish out of it. Who Kaoru Mori btw? Kenichi is alright, only the petite women in that manga had great asses, the others were just exploding with something that resembled balloons being stuffed into pants, the girl with the ripped pants was my favorite lol. There's gotta be a balance.

Tomi Akihito is pretty good too.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Emma and A Bride's Story author. Some nice ass in her anthology:

dat ass though. time to read. another lover of ass cannot be a bad person!

Prison School 1-2

Ok I can see the appeal to this lol, I love all the crazy exaggerated facial expressions.

Another one has joined the elite and prestigious club of mangaf.

Tomi Akihito is pretty good too.

You spoil me lol

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
<3 lovely. Megumi the best

God's Beard!";157564291]I'm gonna be so mad if [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A said:
this isn't the theme song for the Prison School anime.[/URL]
Imagine if they're using Robert Johnson song for Prison School.

In Mangagaf the buxom blonde admirers are in the minority #itsabravenewworld
I'm more of a hometown guy

Picked up Azumanga 10th anniversary book.

That looks like Sayman art.
Wait a minute... *read name at bottom*

Why did no one warn me that Dowman Sayman had done a Azumanga short?!

Wait, really?

I thought you already read it!
I remember Aoki Ume and Dowman Sayman chapter already translated.

I'm not an expert, but I get the impression that big asses are almost seen as negatives like height over there for women because it's something a bit more out of the ordinary. I wonder what's the truth.
I also just remembered that Kaoru Mori is a great ass lover that has blessed us with some great asses.
I wonder if Strongest Disciple Kenichi could count as an ass work.

I guess child bearing hip is no longer a compliment huh?
Bless Kaoru Mori

I spend so much on manga this week.

Alice in Borderland vol 6-7

Huh, i did expect that twist, but the reasoning behind the twist, i did not expect that

Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun vol.1

A 4-koma manga about highschool mangaka.
Finally published in my country. Love the localization, and the color pages is gorgeous. Comedy is solid of course.

World Embryo 1-11

Start reading this. I like the whole infection via phone and later on using video to transform its victim into a monster.

Ouja no Yuugi 01

During the time of the Three Kingdoms, there are the warlords and the strategists behind them.

Fairly interesting. Nice to see something about strategists that's not all about Zhuge Liang. Nice art, good setting, fairly interested in seeing where this goes.

I like how fabulous they made Yuan Shao.

Turok_TTZ

Why cant i get a girlfriend 45
Seriously Toudouin?

In the upcoming naruto gaiden, i hope to see NH family interactions. I also like to see himawari in particular. Bolt better activate byakugan, Kishi!

Boku to Senpai no Tekken Kousai 19

Well so it ends. No big changes, but small little ones that made it worthwhile.

Interesting premise, the cases were interesting. I'll always like that someone uses books as a weapon here.

dani_dc

Prison School 164-171

Besides the obvious commentaries about how crazy everything is, I love the character developments going on, particularly Risa and Hana.

It's really nice to see Hana come to terms with her feelings regarding Kiyoshi.

Silly Hana, Ouroboros isn't done for peeing.

One Piece 781

Law is alive, SHOCK.

I'm fine with Doflamingo being able to perform first aid surgery inside his own body, makes enough sense when you consider his ability, and being able to maximize your ability really is an important point in One Piece world.

Doflamingo looks to be weakened enough for Luffy to actually beat him, which is a bit of a shame, I was hoping for more of a tiebreak that would come in to play later on in the story.

That last panel was hype though.
Berserk is on a hiatus currently too right? I'm not caught up yet, but you're probably right lol.

If HxH never gets finished we should just finish it ourselves

Yeah, though Miura tends to be more consistent with the amount of chapters released per year.

Besides that, Berserk seems to be entering what could be the last part of the story, while HxH just expanded the scope of it's own story.

Which is something I have mixed feelings about, not the biggest fan of HxH, but I really enjoyed the series as off late, so I'm happy that it's continuing, but it feels that the author missed a good point to close the story, and at this point I really think he's just going to keep going without ever finishing the series.

Prison School 1-2

The start is easily the weakest part of the series, so this bodes well for the rest of the series.

I thought you already read it!
I remember Aoki Ume and Dowman Sayman chapter already translated.

First I hear of it (as far as I can recall!). I knew of his Yotsuba shorts but that's about it. Clearly he's a man of taste.

Gotta read it later today, should be fun.

Turok_TTZ

Gintama 535

OBORO! His mic skillz is top dollar.

Go on ahead Hijikata. your dumbass will fall easily if you faced Oboro. Only Gin can face him and Sougo will have his hands full with nobume. Just go. Having said that, I really don't like the odds of kondou surviving right now.

Prison School Caught up

It was nice finally seeing those chapters play out in a language i understand and it went as much as i guessed it would. :p

Seriously though KIYOSHI BE DA REAL MVP for the entire thing. The dude just continues to own without even realizing it lol.

These latest chapters with
Hana, Kiyoshi and the Chairman (lol) are pretty good. Also Hana making a strong case here for rolling with Kiyoshi due to their hilarious awkwardness

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Prison School Caught up

It was nice finally seeing those chapters play out in a language i understand.

KIYOSHI BE DA REAL MVP for the entire thing. The dude's just continues to own without even realizing it lol.

These latest chapters with
Hana, Kiyoshi and the Chairman (lol) are pretty good. Also Hana making a strong case here for rolling with Kiyoshi due to their hilarious awkwardness

It's fun reading early chapters of Prison School and comparing Kiyoshi then to Kiyoshi now

dr labson

Neo Member
Vinland Saga 114

Hunter woman hype

Chapter 114 is finally out, huh? Awesome.

Happiness 1 - 2

New manga about being a shy, dorky kid who got turned into vampire by Shuzo Oshimi (Aku no Hana mangaka). Really good so far. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Also good to see another type of vampire that just doesn't burst into dust in sunlight, but just get nausea or something.

Quasar

3D Kanojo 1-18 - Yeah, its another story about a geek and his first relationship with a girl with all the pain/stupid that entails, yet I'm reading it. Though chapter 18 came this far from me table flipping.

Zweizer

Banned
Wait, no way, is the My Balls mangaka the person who does Yuricam?
Wait, really?

Same artist and writer duo, yes.

One Piece

Where are CP0?

I thought they left after making that announcement. Otherwise, I guess Oda is keeping them in reserve for another big twist.

Prison School 1-2

You haven't seen anything yet!

random25

Oh wow. Isn't it the last polls the number of votes are much higher? I remember Kosaki being #1 last time with more than 5k votes.

And yeah, Japan am disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom