• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_dc

Nisekoi 177

So we're working with a LIFO stack.
Chitoge confirmed to win.

Good riddance. Marika bringing the truh again.

It will be interesting to see Raku actually deal with this, but I'm guessing he'll rationalize it as "You're saying that because you're being forced to marry" and we'll have a fake marriage arc that ends with Raku convincing people to not force Yuu to marry a random dude, and they'll agree because "Raku is a better candidate to marry Yuu", and we'll be back right to where we are.

That arc is amazing.

You are reading the reason why I think Steel Ball Run is best JoJo. And you haven't seen true dinosaur madness yet either.

It definitely made me stop and think to myself "This is amazing, I love JoJo."

Zweizer

Banned
Hana to Alice ch10

That's some mad chopsticks skills. Jackie Chan would be proud.

Hatarakanai Futari ch20

Glasses fit her so well~

Zai X 10 ch45

Poor Yukino.

Assassination Classroom 146

Okay, lol, no. The one on one was not unexpected. Ive been calling it every single chapter since they started this team based affair. Everybody and their grandmas knew it would be a Karma kun and Nagisa one on one.

Anyway, Maehara going down in such an embarassing manner and Isogai being off'd so fast was mean. Terasaka got a great line but then died easily two. Cheap. Worst, Nagisa was able to just stay behind Karasuma-sensei, baffling loophole in the rules.

Gotta love tgat nagisa took down 4 ppl in a second, still think karma will win or a draw, I just can't see them removing the assassination aspect, and changing it to a save kuro sensei manga. I think nagisa may try and rely on that clap move but karma being prepared for it

dramatis

Hai guys.

Time to spam post title suggestions for next thread. So sorry if you're asleep.

ColossalLazy says there has to be a ~ in every thread title, which is why I'm suggesting

Manga News/Discussion |OT_| Now Obama Approved

Where's the ~? Pfft.

Zweizer

Banned
ColossalLazy says there has to be a ~ in every thread title, which is why I'm suggesting

Wait, why~? Either way, here are my suggestions~:

Manga News/Discussion |OT_| (~・▽・)~📖 Σ(~ºΔº)~📖 (~・//3//・)~📖 (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡📖

Manga News/Discussion |OT_| A Den of Masochists~

dr labson

Neo Member
M@nga News/Discussion |OT_| ~End of an age, start of an era~

A bunch of series are about to end and a bunch new ones are starting. Seems fitting

bobohoro

~~ .~ ~. ~~. .~ ~. . .~~ .../~.. .. ... ~.~. ..~ ... ... .. ~~~ ~. |OT~|

And I'm surprised people seriously think that anything will change in Nisekoi.

Domestic Na Kanojo 56

Training arc incoming.

Assassination Classroom 146

Nagisa badass moment #57, as predictable as the 1on1 was, I'm really looking forward to it now, nice buildup all in all.

Gotta love tgat nagisa took down 4 ppl in a second, still think karma will win or a draw, I just can't see them removing the assassination aspect, and changing it to a save kuro sensei manga. I think nagisa may try and rely on that clap move but karma being prepared for it

Yeah I really hope it wont be a save him type of story.

I also cant see what type of life he would live if he were saved or even brought back to human form.

Zweizer

Banned
Kingdom ch437

Sigh.

My Hero Academia ch35.5

I like these side characters more than most of the main cast, so I really hope they'll be more prominent in the future.

I said that because at that time I went to read a bit of the raws ( translated ) of the LN. There's orgies and the MC is like a heaven gifted stud who got it on with every humanely desired races.

But I agree, Japan has a tendency for that.

So that actually happens?, kinda of a bummer.

You could see it brewing with the currently translated chapters but the MC was being a typical shonen MC who knows jack shit about reading a situation.

Also the self indulgence was pretty clear earlier though given the shitload of skills he continues to get and his transformations.

Oh well

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Ouji ga Watashi o Akiramenai! 1-2

fYrgCSi.png

This is everything I've ever wanted.

dani_dc

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure's Part 6: Stone Ocean

Burned out from Part 5, I decided to move into Part 6.

Jolyne was a pretty good protagonist, unlike most JoJo's up to this point, she actually has growth during the series, and her power was used in incresingly interesting ways as we went fowards.

The side-cast was a step up from Part 5, but not as good as Part 4, Hermes and Foo Fighters were both fun and interesting, though I didn't care for either of the males.

Disliked White Snake power, stealing memories by itself would had been fine, but stealing and giving Stands felt one step too far.

The story was a convoluted mess, Dio lover has DIO bone with him and then gives life to the bone, which then kills exactly 36 people with "evil energy" to create a baby and then you have to chant some words and you fuse with said baby, then the priest gets a star sign for reasons and his brother does as well for more reasons. What I'm so confused right now.

Though the fights for the most part were good so I can't say I cared.

It did take me awhile to get involved in the story though, might have been due to having come off Part 5 though.

And what the hell DIO? You somehow make 4 kids and all of them absolutely suck, what is up with that?

It was really nice that the priest wasn't defeated by Jotaro or Joseline.

Honestly, from Bohemian Rhapsody to the end it was a really amazing ride, filled with crazy powers and fun scenes.

Overall it was a solid part, above Part 1 and 3 (and way above Part 5), but still a far cry from Part 2 and 4, outside of perhaps the last few arcs.

This arc is magnificent

Although I don't believe I catched your thoughts on part 6

Might be because I didn't go around before now!

Ouji ga Watashi o Akiramenai! 1-2

fYrgCSi.png

This is everything I've ever wanted.

You're a very disturbed individual.

dramatis

Don't poke fun at anime GAF.

Nobody voting for each other's suggestions? Grimace is going to get angry if an arbitrary title gets used again.

Furyous

Wild's High 195

Dammit... again? This time they'd better erase dude's memory and have him tending a farm in a third world country.

LOL at Insung advertising that Jaegu sucks at paying bills. The new house needs to be big as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom