• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March WrassleGAF |SHOW-T| Big Shoes Mean Big Appetites

How long do you have to wait for the itchyness to go away?I've tried many times to grow a beard but the itching always made me shave :/

In my case The itchiness lasts for two weeks. That's why my last two attempts of growing a stone cold type goatee have failed

I'd love to grow on a full Daniel Bryan beard, but the itchiness is too much to bear. Not to mention it is frowned upon in my office :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I tried very hard to grow a mustache, wanting to look like Tom Selleck, but failed. 3 months in, people asked if I hadn't shaved. Above my lip, I can't grow much, but I do kingly (literally, the Elvis impersonation stuff) and goatees work real well, once I had one for a long time and it was about 7 inches long. Good times, wilder times.

BlazinAm

Valentina Nappi

and you can take that all the way to bing

Holla, holla, holla
Apparently I had this quote in queue for a while.
So will people complain next year if the top matches are Rock vs Brock, Undertaker vs Cena and Punk vs Austin?

Will Austin get its 2014 posts here?
I think that would be a better card plus you have Austin who hasn't been in the ring for more than a decade coming back that could sell 1 million plus easily.

Also this matches don't have to be for the title so there is room for development.

But to they have the Marine 3, Starring Mike Mizanin?

No but they have The Marine 4, starring your mom.

OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

3142338890_1_4_s3uoyQOg.gif

Pavaloo

Sometimes facial hair abilities can be curses. Sometimes I want to look young and clean shaven. It's a hassle to shave every day :/

Hall of Fame 2006. It's clear that there weren't a lot of kids there based on John Cena being very, very booed

Case in point: John Cena has not inducted anyone again

Penguin

Sherri seems extremely.. hyper..

Also, decided with my friend we're going to do a month of WWE films to get drunk with.. shall be fun

Possibly in May

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Love you guys, love Wrasslegaf. You guys get "it"! Couldn't ask for a better community to be a part of.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man if Batista shows up at Mania ill watch wwe programming for a year!

Sun, does the stream have Mania's too, or is it all Hall of Fame?

Damn ninjas, cutting onions during Eddie's induction speech. I liked Sherri's induction. She was legit crazy/awesome. Also, lol at Big Show blubbering for Hogan's induction.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sun, does the stream have Mania's too, or is it all Hall of Fame?

Damn ninjas, cutting onions during Eddie's induction speech. I liked Sherri's induction. She was legit crazy/awesome. Also, lol at Big Show blubbering for Hogan's induction.

It was just all HoF's - will start up a Mania stream as I go to bed now, if you have a request...Make it! :)

EDIT: That...was almost 6 hours ago. This thread moves slow when we're all not...here.

DiscoJon

Banned
Cool! Thanks man! Still March here in WA state, so I feel obligated to post in this thread still.

The Archibald/Taylor pose down is fucking hilarious.

Top Bottom