• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel’s Agent Carter S2 |OT| S.H.I.E.L.D. L.A. - Tuesdays 9/8c

TheOddOne

1a2sqh.png

3zisml.png

I'm looking forward to this a fair bit. I felt while S1 was not without a few issues the Carter and Javis dynamic was good. Howard Stark felt like a Tony Stark of that genre and overall it was pretty solid.

It felt better than AoS did season 1. Tackling a period setting will always be a little harder but I have faith.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
I'm ready. Loved season one. Atwell, D'Arcy and Cooper all nail their characters.
Jsm4f5B.gif

james d'arcy is such a poor man's cumberbatch
looking forward to this, season 1 was decent

I see Cumberbatch every time D'Arcy pops up lol. Takes me a second to realise it's not him.

Penguin

Yay the return of the ABC Marvel show I enjoy!
;)

The PR for second episode is out... and they really got lazy with the guests...

Guest starring are Currie Graham as Calvin Chadwick, Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark, Kurtwood Smith as Vernon Masters, Chris Browning as Rufus Hunt, Randy Sklar as Kenneth, Walter Roach as rawhide kid, Clayton Norcross as sheriff, Rey Valentin as Agent Vega, Hope Lauren as gorgeous blonde, John Balma as Torrance and Chris Harrison as massive guard.

Thought the first season was a solid step up from AoS, to say it's been eclipsed by the Netflix shows is an understatement though, I suspect I'll need to get that out of my mind to enjoy this again.

Pachimari

Oh, a S2 OT already - nice! I'm slightly excited but not much. Didn't particularly like Season 1, but I hope the pacing is more even, and that it won't drag, like it did during the middle of S1.

Marvel's Agent Carter S2 |OT| Nine o'clock on the dot. Don't you dare be late.
This would have been a much better OT title.

AMUSIX

I like the title that was chosen.

Do we know who the writers are on the episodes? Would be interesting to see how many are back from season one.

Oh, and I absolutely agree that the strongest part of season one was Carter and Jarvis working together. Also great that Dotty's back, will be interesting to see both her and Madame Masque team up.

Pachimari

Will Madame Masque go by a different name in the show? What other name should I know her by? Just to keep an eye out for her.

"AGENT CARTER" SEASON 2 TO INCLUDE TIE-IN TO "'DOCTOR STRANGE' UNIVERSE"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...-to-include-tie-in-to-doctor-strange-universe

Season two of "Agent Carter" will feature more ties to Marvel's shared universe, including some that stretch far beyond the comparatively grounded corner the ABC series resides in. Hayley Atwell's super spy will travel to Los Angeles for season two with Jarvis (James D'Arcy) in tow to investigate Isodyne Energy. There they'll go up against the Marvel Cinematic Universe's version of Madame Masque, a classic Iron Man villain brought to life by Wynn Everett. And, as revealed last year, the season will also include the extra-dimensional energy known as the Darkforce.

When asked if Isodyne Energy is connected to the Darkforce, Fazekas answered affirmatively. "Basically, Isodyne is a company that we invented based in part on real life companies like Radiodyne or General Atomic or the beginnings of the Jet Propulsion Lab -- all of which were in L.A. in the '40s, and were developing the space program and were developing nukes," explained Fazekas. "That's what Isodyne is, and what you'll learn is they were involved in the nuclear testing out in the desert when they were testing the, at the time they were calling it the atom bomb -- and one of these tests didn't go as expected. You'll learn more about that in Season 2, but they stumble upon what people in the Marvel Universe will know as Darkforce, but because they've never seen it before they just name it Zero Matter. That's our tie-in to the 'Doctor Strange' universe, and also to 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' because you've seen it in 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' as well."

AMUSIX

Will Madame Masque go by a different name in the show? What other name should I know her by? Just to keep an eye out for her.

She's going by the name of Whitney Frost, will be the 'glamorous actress' character, and will be played by Wynn Everett:
7SrWyvU.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
In for Madame Masque. Really curious to see how this show handles her.

Malreyn

Bridget Regan and Wynn Everett look so similar....is that a mistake with the pic or are they THAT similar looking?

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
"AGENT CARTER" SEASON 2 TO INCLUDE TIE-IN TO "'DOCTOR STRANGE' UNIVERSE"

"Agent Carter's" showrunners Michele Fazekas and Tara Butters spoke with Comic Book Resources about the upcoming season and the Darkforce's role in the show -- and how it ties "Agent Carter" to the upcoming "Doctor Strange" film.

When asked if Isodyne Energy is connected to the Darkforce, Fazekas answered affirmatively. "Basically, Isodyne is a company that we invented based in part on real life companies like Radiodyne or General Atomic or the beginnings of the Jet Propulsion Lab -- all of which were in L.A. in the '40s, and were developing the space program and were developing nukes," explained Fazekas. "That's what Isodyne is, and what you'll learn is they were involved in the nuclear testing out in the desert when they were testing the, at the time they were calling it the atom bomb -- and one of these tests didn't go as expected. You'll learn more about that in Season 2, but they stumble upon what people in the Marvel Universe will know as Darkforce, but because they've never seen it before they just name it Zero Matter. That's our tie-in to the 'Doctor Strange' universe, and also to 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' because you've seen it in 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' as well."

WAT

Top Bottom