• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about characters on that Iron Fist image, I still kinda think Misty Knight would be great.
EDIT: Wait, does she not have her metal arm in that image?

So this was in a Chinese restaurant:

DHJY0NYVYAAiN-U

Vergil and Deadpool for MVCI!!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
are there no DHC anymore? everytime I see someone super to get out, its always super-> tag, not super->partners super

Seyavesh

are there no DHC anymore? everytime I see someone super to get out, its always super-> tag, not super->partners super

no, there's not- it's tag only.

here's a mechanic question i want to know :i've heard about snapbacks are char-specific moves which sounds fake but also dumb enough to be real

has anyone else heard shit about this?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

here's a mechanic question i want to know :i've heard about snapbacks are char-specific moves which sounds fake but also dumb enough to be real

I thought snapbacks were simply gone, I havent seen anyone use one.

SnakeEyez

Snap backs are out. With snap backs, it was viable because to make the original character come back, you'd have to tag them in raw, leaving you vulnerable to attack, or waste resources by DHC. In this game there isn't any of that so it would be a waste of meter and that's precious enough as it is.

Tik-Tok

The problem with that analogy is that SFIV was alive & well when SFxT dropped. UMvC3 was already on its last legs even before MvCI was announced.

Except the comparison is actually saying that the game is going to be a huge disappointment and likely to be an actual bad game, and its all as a result of capcom just trying to milk their fanbase.

im missing aomething clearly, what do NRS have to do with this? :/
The DLC fighters being released for IJ2 are available a week later for people who are buying piece meal.

For people who bought the Ultimate Edition, the Ultimate pack (same as the Ultimate edition pretty much), or the Fighters Pack (which is a pack of 3 DLC characters), then you get them "early".

patchday

LOL WHAT

edit: oops caps werent even intended, but fitting

another funny thing- I'm pretty sure the 'demo' universe that gives out epic loot is setup to expire before the non-Ultimate/FighterPack buyers get a chance to hop in and earn it. So yeah the non-season pass buyer gets kinda screwed if they care about epic items. Maybe the patch will fix this to some extent once they add ranked sets though (then people will really care less bout loot hopefully)

Keits

Developer
I forget where I heard this and don't know if its accurate, but I think I remember hearing that when Arthur's armor breaks, that still counts as your own move, not a reaction, so you can tag during it to protect him at least.

Still not a mechanic I'm fond of though.

Anth0ny

I forget where I heard this and don't know if its accurate, but I think I remember hearing that when Arthur's armor breaks, that still counts as your own move, not a reaction, so you can tag during it to protect him at least.

Still not a mechanic I'm fond of though.

It's just way too brutal in a game like Marvel. It's stuck with a character that isn't very mobile fighting against a cast of Magnetos or Magneto functions. The fact that Magneto can just fly around and wait until the armour ends in MVC3 and just gravity squeeze when he's knocked down is actually hilarious.

If they really must retain that aspect from Ghosts n Gobilns, he should just lose his armour after a set time and lose a bit of health without going into knockdown or any other uncontrollable state. Like Haggar when he does a lariat.

Neonep

If that Okami rumor is true and that game is in the pipeline, then they really dropped the ball on not including Amaterasu.

Deluxe Edition is finally showing up on digital retailers. $76 on GreenManGaming and $67.50 on GamesPlanet.

It's still cheaper to buy the base game, Season Pass, and the two DE costumes separately if you buy the game from CDKeys, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom