• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the brainwashed aspect makes sense. I imagine the battles will consist of Nemesis, Symbiote Soldiers, the Huge Symbiote, and possibly Venom.

Winter Soldier would likely have to appear somewhere around that point. I doubt he'd arrive when they're off fighting in the demon world.
Which demon world? From darkstalkers?

I'm not sure. Since we're apparently going to see Dormammu, Ghost Rider, Firebrand, and Jedah in the next trailer, I'm assuming it's going to be Dorm's Dark Dimension merged with Makai.

I'm not sure. Since we're apparently going to see Dormammu, Ghost Rider, Firebrand, and Jedah in the next trailer, I'm assuming it's going to be Dorm's Dark Dimension merged with Makai.
Ah. Man that's gonna be creepy. Maybe we'll see the mindless ones in the background. When is the next trailer?

Ah. Man that's gonna be creepy. Maybe we'll see the mindless ones in the background. When is the next trailer?

It'd be nice if we could see the Mindless Ones and the demonic baby from Jedah's stage. That obviously won't happen, but it's nice to dream.

Not a safe assumption anymore after we got A.I.M.brella.

They could go in a few directions with things. The demonic element leads me to believe that's what the stage will consist of, though we can't really be sure about anything in this game nowadays.

bubumiao

Yoooo DmC topped 1 million sales on Steam.

You guys know what that means.
character_header_dante_alt.jpg

Huh?

Neoxon

Yeah, the brainwashed aspect makes sense. I imagine the battles will consist of Nemesis, Symbiote Soldiers, the Huge Symbiote, and possibly Venom.

Winter Soldier would likely have to appear somewhere around that point. I doubt he'd arrive when they're off fighting in the demon world.
I'm still not sure about Winter Soldier being Day 1. Sure, I can definitely see Venom being Day 1, but Bucky may be one of the 6 newcomers in Season 1. Unless we get another character reveal trailer near launch, that'd be a lot to cram into the Gamescom trailer.

I have zero interest in playing Winter Soldier. Another ordinary guy with human guns and punches. He could be a Chris clone for all I'm concerned.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I have no exposure to Winter Soldier outside of the MCU films. Is there anything unique about his comic version?

From top of my head, not really if you consider future potential characters. I think Winter Solider might be last minutes addition due to Ant-Man potentially being shelved. He's fairly simple character to make. I still strongly believe that he's going to be a NPC.

I'm starting to think that it's impossible for Zero to be bad.

Yeah, me too. At least, he look more fun to play with this time since he have more tools.

Just like Vergil.

That's why I don't want him in the game. :kappa:

One week before we can stop having arguments about characters being in the base roster and we can move on to DLC speculation!

But I don't see anything wrong with discussing about DLC right now since the base roster might be complete as far as we know.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
One week before we can stop having arguments about characters being in the base roster and we can move on to DLC speculation!

people will be riding that Venom in the base roster train up until the game is released.

mas8705

So this is going to be the last chance that Capcom is going to have to impress us at Gamescom.

This is going to be painful... Isn't it?

I don't think Gamescom will be the final nail in the coffin for character announcements. They've already shown they're willing to announce characters via social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom