• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coda

If I see the deluxe next month I'll go ham. But otherwise it'll be digital for me. Tired of traveling or waiting on shipments.

I went Deluxe Digital myself, but I kind of wish I was gonna own it in physical form, just don't want to wait for it to ship or get the next day.

Coda

I personally like the ability to just boot up my fighting games right away when I want to play them..

Yeah I do too, that's why I inevitably went digital. The only two cons for me are sometimes I like to own physical copies of my fighting games and occasionally I go to friend's houses to play and it's nice not to have to bring my whole console over when I have a stick to carry as well.

I went Deluxe Digital myself, but I kind of wish I was gonna own it in physical form, just don't want to wait for it to ship or get the next day.

That's the real problem is getting a physical copy. But I'll wait for it to drop in price so I can put it on my shelf after a few weeks.

I know mad catz is done but will hori be making any special marvel pads? I love the fighting commander pro 4 I have. But a marvel themed one would be sick.

Neoxon

I know mad catz is done but will hori be making any special marvel pads? I love the fighting commander pro 4 I have. But a marvel themed one would be sick.
I feel like Razer would be the one to do it. They did become the official arcade stick sponsors of the CPT after Mad Catz went under.

It really is a shame MCZ went under. Hopefully somebody can buy out the TE design and start making their own TE3s or whatever they'll call it.

Looking back at info on the story, they say the monsters encountered in Valkanda were created from the landscape. AIMbrella is developing an unknown biological weapon. MODOK has the Mind Stone, and Chris/Spidey are fighting bio-warriors that are faster than the ones from RE.

So, were there any other enemies besides the Ultron Drones, Infected Asgardians, and the Symbiote Soldiers on that zip leak?

Neoxon

You've got it easy. My 2-year old wants nothing but dinosaurs, and Capcom doesn't even have an IP with them in it. Yeah, sure, there's Red Earth, but that's it.
Marvel's got you covered, fam.

moon-girl-and-devil-dinosaur-5-chase.jpg

Looking back at info on the story, they say the monsters encountered in Valkanda were created from the landscape. AIMbrella is developing an unknown biological weapon. MODOK has the Mind Stone, and Chris/Spidey are fighting bio-warriors that are faster than the ones from RE.

So, were there any other enemies besides the Ultron Drones, Infected Asgardians, and the Symbiote Soldiers on that zip leak?

Where was it said that it was bio warriors?

Where was it said that it was bio warriors?

The next place we saw art for was Valkanda, a mash up of Wakanda and Val Haber from Monster Hunter. When the heroes get there, it's a utopia ruled by Black Panther. Of course, that doesn't last. In a video, we saw the Hulk and Ryu fighting the monsters that have been created out of the landscape. Both of those characters are trying to keep down evil or anger and it seems like a logical joining.

Finally, we saw A.I.M.brella, a mash up of A.I.M. and Umbrella from Resident Evil. Here, we find that they're making a biological weapon in addition to the robots, though what it actually was wasn't revealed. We see MODOK in the background, as we saw in the trailer released this morning, with one of his army of robots bringing him juice. MODOK actually has the mind stone, and you have to get it back.

In a clip, we see Chris Redfield from Resident Evil trying to contact help when he meets up with Spider-Man. Chris wants to work alone, but Spider-Man wants to help. The bio-monsters don't look easy to beat, and we were told that they are much faster than the ones in Resident Evil. Spidey mentions feeling like there was something evil and malignant here, and in walks none other than Frank West (announced yesterday.) He's been hearing rumors and started looking around. He said, ”I'm not a cub reporter. I've covered wars, you know," after which the audience broke out in laughter. They also run into Mayor Mike Haggar, who tells them he was in his office in City Hall and woke up in a tube in the building. If you watch the trailer below, you'll see the fight with the three of them as well as Nemesis, then later Gamora and Thanos.

http://www.comingsoon.net/games/fea...-from-san-diego-comic-con#UHTuCd5RUjc1Iihs.99

So "monsters" instead of warriors.

MODOK really sounds like he's going to be big in the story. Makes me wonder why there was no mention of him in the zip leak.

Hmmm....assuming they weren't intentionally avoiding the use of the word "Symbiote" its possible that those enemies weren't in the .Zip leak

Though I suppose if symbiote soldiers were shown at SDCC then Capcom might not want to reveal the footage, for they might ruin Venom's reveal or something.

That definitely sounds like the biological weapon they're working on. I'm guessing the monsters Ryu and Hulk were fighting are probably from Dah'ren. In the trailer, they're just beating up on Ultron Drones, so the other monsters from the landscape might be encountered afterwards.

Both Meio and MODOK have a Stone, but Meio is in the leak and appears to be a battle in the story. I don't think MODOK will be a battle in the story, though it's kinda hard to imagine him not being in a cutscene if he has a Mind Stone. If "Restraint Thanos" had a file, then you'd think MODOK would.

I suppose so. I guess Dah'ren Mohran will be a battle, which would explain why he's on the leak.

I doubt Death will ever be playable, but I can imagine her appearing in cutscenes with Thanos. Winter Soldier is someone who I think will be on the base roster, so that would explain why he's in. Same with Venom and Hunter. If AIMbrella is really creating a monster utilizing the Symbiote, I wonder what Venom's place in the story will be.

MODOK/whoever probably captured Eddie and are using Venom to mass-produce their own army. Venom would either be found by the heroes in the AIMBrella facility or a mind-controlled enemy like "Oblivion" and (most likely) Bucky

Yeah, the brainwashed aspect makes sense. I imagine the battles will consist of Nemesis, Symbiote Soldiers, the Huge Symbiote, and possibly Venom.

Winter Soldier would likely have to appear somewhere around that point. I doubt he'd arrive when they're off fighting in the demon world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom