• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Agent Carter |OT| It's Time For That Dance - Tuesdays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

News from SDCC:

- Season 2 is gonna be 10 episodes, instead of 8.
- The timeskip between S1 and S2 is six months.
- Takes place in Hollywood in 1947, with Peggy investigating a murder.
- Carter have put to rest the memory of Steve Rogers, and have a few new options.

News from SDCC:

- Season 2 is gonna be 10 episodes, instead of 8.
- The timeskip between S1 and S2 is six months.
- Takes place in Hollywood in 1947, with Peggy investigating a murder.
- Carter have put to rest the memory of Steve Rogers, and have a few new options.

So... nothing that wasn't already announced, basically. Yawn.

I think the fact Peggy travels all the way to LA to investigate means the murder must be significant in some way.

Either it's:

1. Someone she knows. Howard Stark? Angie?
2. Someone related to Steve or Leviathan.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I think the fact Peggy travels all the way to LA to investigate means the murder must be significant in some way.

Either it's:

Can't be Howard. He still needs to bump uglies with Tony's mom. Tony needs to be born around 1965. I'm sure Angie will actually tag along with Peggy or somehow meet up with her because she's going to try and be a "real" actress in LA. My gut is your #2 is more on the spot. Either an ex-SSR or Hydra agent.

Can't be Howard. He still needs to bump uglies with Tony's mom. Tony needs to be born around 1965. I'm sure Angie will actually tag along with Peggy or somehow meet up with her because she's going to try and be a "real" actress in LA. My gut is your #2 is more on the spot. Either an ex-SSR or Hydra agent.

Angie gets a part on NCIS: LA lmao

I hope Angie does tag along though

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
So... nothing that wasn't already announced, basically. Yawn.

Apparently the villains include the Secret Empire and darkforce is somehow involved.

aurG8gA.gif

Either it's:

Could be Colonel Phillips, or one of the Howling Commandos

Or maybe its nobody she knows, but fits Dottie's style of killing.

Pachimari

I wonder if they'll have the same pacaking as the Agents of Shield S1 package? The one that came in a black paperback and not in a traditional Bluray case.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
http://www.slashfilm.com/agent-carter-season-2/

Madame Masque will be appear in Season 2.

Are there any Marvel villains exclusively from the ‘40s you have access to?

Tara: Here’s the thing. It’s a little hard. In the comic books, a lot of the Marvel period, there are issue rights. Our villain from the season is very much a Marvel villain that we co-opted a little bit like we did Dr. Fennhoff in the first season.

Chris: It’s a ‘40s version of that villain.

So you’ve adapted her back in time.

Tara: We’ve co-opted her.

Chris: We put our spin on her.

What was modern about Madame Masque that just wouldn’t work in the ‘40s?

Tara: I think we’ve changed the look of her a bit obviously. We’ve made her an actress, which is very Hedy Lamar. She was a ‘40s siren actress who was also a scientific genius, so that’s part of what we’re mining with this character.

Have you cast her?

Tara: Yes, we have but we’re not allowed to announce it yet.

Is it significant that the villain is a woman?

Tara: For me it is, because I feel like that is something that… as much as there are not enough female heroes just on television, I feel like having a female villain is just as equally powerful.

Chris: I also think because she’s a female villain, her story informs Peggy’s story in a unique way and vice versa.

jph139

Immediately made me think of the LA Woman arc from Hawkeye. Masque was great in that series so hopefully they take cues there.

Any news on whether this will air around the same time the first season did (as in January 2016)? Seems like it will be farther out than that with production just starting...

Any news on whether this will air around the same time the first season did? As in January 2016. Seems like it will be farther out than that with production just starting...

Same time, and SHIELD episodes go from shooting to airing in about two months, so no, it's not too late.

Hayley Atwell says expect more Black Widow in S2.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...ect-more-black-widow-in-agent-carter-season-2

"Agent Carter" star Hayley Atwell revealed that Bridget Regan's Dottie Underwood will make a comeback in season two during her panel at Fan Expo Canada.

When asked about the return of Dottie, Atwell responded, "Oh, she's a slippery bitch. We haven't seen the last of her. Peggy has male baddies that she fights, but to have someone who is physically her equal -- she's a Black Widow, incredibly capable and very smart -- I think that shows some balance for Peggy, like a flip side of the same coin. You'll see more of her in Season 2."

Regan has been rumored to return to "Agent Carter" since earlier this summer, when reports claimed that she, Chad Michael Murray (Agent Jack Thompson) and Lyndsy Fonseca (Angie Martinelli) were in talks for the show's sophomore season. There has been no update regarding Murray or Fonseca's returns, but Atwell's comments confirm that Regan is back on board.

danielcw

They were pretty fast with Agents of SHIELD.

Well pretty fast is a relative term.
And while I had no trouble waiting, I would not call if fast.

For example right now, we do not even have an airdate for season 2 on free TV. If it happens, it will likely be in spring or summer of 2016.
While other recent seasons of series like Gotham, Flash, Arrow or Person Of Interest are already airing, and have release dates for their seasons on DVD at the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom