• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's The Defenders |OT| Featuring The Worst Iron Fist - August 18th on Netflix

Finally finished Iron Fist. Maaan. Lmao.

Looking forward to Defenders, though! Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage were all fantastic, so I have hope this will be great.

LotusHD

Banned
Finally finished Iron Fist. Maaan. Lmao.

Looking forward to Defenders, though! Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage were all fantastic, so I have hope this will be great.

Can't believe you bummed yourself out like that right before this came out lmao

Hopefully it'll be the cure for you haha

I want to beat Marvel's/Netflix's head and ass for releasing this the week after school starts for most K-12 and the weekend before most semester universities start.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
think Defenders is by the DD S2 guys? Maybe more of the confrontational conversations of DD vs Frank, than the latter part of S2.

Just a few more minutes, maybe I'll catch one before attempting sleep

LotusHD

Banned
Then what's the point of this thread?

Ahh fuck it 3 mins left

For people that want to talk about individual episodes or give reactions to this and that, but don't want to be in a thread where the entire thing is talked about freely I'd imagine.

I wonder if Rachael Taylor managed reign in her Aussie accent more.
It was noticeable in JJ.

Danny can't catch a break. You guys trash him even in the goddamn intro.

I know...
It's almost a habit at this point. I'll try to check the danny trashing in check.

Top Bottom