• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's The Defenders |OT| Featuring The Worst Iron Fist - August 18th on Netflix

Pachimari

If I watch this on my desktop computer, I won't be able to watch this in HD will I? I remember reading something like this.

Danny can't catch a break. You guys trash him even in the goddamn intro.

Well I mean can you blame people? Every fight involving him is the same. Get beat up by someone, stand still for a few seconds so he can make his fist glow, cue a few fast cuts as he does a straight punch then his power is gone.

So far so good. Loving the score for Luke's scenes. Good to see Jessica again. Acting and writing seem on point. Afraid I'll have to finish up in the morning though, I'm beat.

Pachimari

I mean , he is supposed to be a social outcast being bad at this iron fist thing. It's true to the comics. That probably won't change.

Fuck Matt is cool in that courtroom. How I've missed him.

Episode 1

Now that was a pretty good start to the season. Quite a nice palette cleanser after having watched Iron Fist. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I'll finish the rest of the episodes later today, gotta get some sleep.

I mean , he is supposed to be a social outcast being bad at this iron fist thing. It's true to the comics. That probably won't change.

He's not an amateur martial artist in any sense in the comics, even without tapping into chi he's still one of the best martial artists in the comics. He's a terrible Iron Fist not a terrible martial artist.

ShadyK54

Yeah, that first scene was slightly off. The editing was weird (as I imagine it was IF the show).

Great opening intro! On par/close to DD's.

Episode 1: good first episode. Going back & forth was weird once or twice, but I realize of course it'll be that way since this was laying the groundwork.

Would love to blow through the rest, but I gotta sleep. :(

LotusHD

Banned

I just don't fuck with Finn's acting at all though so far...

Top Bottom