• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Massive eShop Sale in Celebration of Super Smash Bros 3DS

Can't wait for Metroid Zero Mission to go on sale in North Amer-oh....

2587495-8120004280-s28Ps.gif

inner-G

Banned
This news won't be relevant or affect sales at all until a new system is announced, which probably won't be for awhile.
Sure it would.

I personally would feel more comfortable spending a bunch of money on VC games if I knew for certain that they would carry forward, even if the future platform was unannounced/a long way off. (A real account system wouldn't hurt either.)

I don't think I can justify not buying SM3DW at that price. I have a $5 eShop code from the DDP, I loved SM3DL and I'm always looking for more local multi games.

Lingitiz

Picked up 3D World and 3D Land. Two of the most enjoyable games I've played in quite a while. I couldn't stop laughing playing 3D World multiplayer with friends. $60 well spent.

Anteo

Let's just say a Pegasus Knight is more likely to take down an army of archers.

Amirite guys?

Guys?

But, you actually can do this in one of the paralogues, and it's the best and fastest way to save Anna...
But really, fire emblem at $25? LOL

Who

Banned
Really :/

And the Capcom sale just ended... I could have grabbed Monster Hunter at least.

No I actually have no clue. I just really wanted to use that joke.

I'm hoping so. More people should get to experience that game.

Dr. Buni

No I actually have no clue. I just really wanted to use that joke.

I'm hoping so. More people should get to experience that game.
I really want to. After playing Path of Radiance, I want to finish all Fire Emblem titles I can find to buy.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
What are the odds of Fire Emblem Awakening for $25?

Probably not $25 since that would be 37.5% off and the most they've discounted is 33%. I'm guessing it will be $29.99 like Yoshi's New Island, though if they discount closer to 33%, you might see a couple bucks shaved off.

Probably not $25 since that would be 37.5% off and the most they've discounted is 33%. I'm guessing it will be $29.99 like Yoshi's New Island, though if they discount closer to 33%, you might see a couple bucks shaved off.

Minimum it's going to be is $26.40 (33% off). It's what we can hope for all of these, really

Dr. Buni

Minimum it's going to be is $26.40 (33% off). It's what we can hope for all of these, really
Thanks. I can't really buy it and still have enough credit for Smash. I guess I will buy it and add $20 to my eShop wallet when Smash is out.

I'm really tempted to buy super Mario 3d world but I just bought donkey kong tropical freeze... Wonder if there's any eshop cards sales happening this week.

I'm really tempted to buy super Mario 3d world but I just bought donkey kong tropical freeze... Wonder if there's any eshop cards sales happening this week.

I believe Target is supposed to hold a b1g1 25% off sale for game cards starting tomorrow, saw something about it in the B/S/T thread.

Also Tomodachi Life is $34.99 standard on the eShop... I'm guessing $24.99 if it goes on sale for the Mii week?

I believe Target is supposed to hold a b1g1 25% off sale for game cards starting tomorrow, saw something about it in the B/S/T thread.

Also Tomodachi Life is $34.99 standard on the eShop... I'm guessing $24.99 if it goes on sale for the Mii week?

My guess for Tomodachi is $26.25 (25% off) since it's a newer game.

Zing

Banned
Target Canada is selling eshop cards for 25% off until Thursday.

That plus these sales are making me consider going all digital.

Target Canada is selling eshop cards for 25% off until Thursday.

That plus these sales are making me consider going all digital.

Is Target CA doing a different deal than US? In the US, the promotion is buy one get one 25% off

But yeah, I'll have to drop in and get a couple

Zing

Banned
Canada is straight up 25% off all game cards.

I just came home with $305 in eshop cards for only $216.

That USA deal is essentially 12.5% off, which is still decent. It beats Target's 10% off they had a few weeks ago. It's only fair since we are paying 15-20% more for our games, anyway (e.g. $30 games are $35, $40 games are $45).

kennah

Canada is straight up 25% off all game cards.

I just came home with $305 in eshop cards for only $216.

That USA deal is essentially 12.5% off, which is still decent. It beats Target's 10% off they had a few weeks ago. It's only fair since we are paying 15-20% more for our games, anyway (e.g. $30 games are $35, $40 games are $45).
This 25pct off sale happening right now is literally the only reason I'm able to participate in this sale. Brings the price of the games down to the second hand retail price that I'm willing to pay.

Top Bottom