• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Anarchy (JP) |OT| Bayonetta Too

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Best thing about the helis is damaging them just enough so you can hijack it and fly around. Though it seems that the game will not spawn more enemies around the map till you actually destroy the heli unfortunately.

baekshi

Banned
you can get points by doing the volume, 10 for viewing then keep click next until you get where you can pick "Awesome" "Nice" etc. , which gets you 5 point each.

get 25 points on your first try playing the "jet" minigame

A note about that minigame: tweeting gets you good points

Is the demo still up on the Japanese Playstation store? I don't know much japanese so I've been fumbling around in the dark to try and find it but I can only find some videos and DLC.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
For the website code thing, what I did was scroll through each volume, vote on every available vote, and comment four times on each volume. It took a little while as it's a bit of a grind, but doing so got me something like 480 points.

Then I just did the Big Bull minigame, which is a very quick and easy way to get the last ~30 points and make 500.

B00TE

Any suggestions on what site I should import from? I've used Play-Asia before, will default to them even it'll take a bit longer. Gonna drop the money for any kind of 1-3 day shipping. Is Nin Nin good? Considering them at the moment too.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Any suggestions on what site I should import from? I've used Play-Asia before, will default to them even it'll take a bit longer. Gonna drop the money for any kind of 1-3 day shipping. Is Nin Nin good? Considering them at the moment too.

Amiami or NCSX

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Ai Rin is the best.

That is all

(Durga is p cool too)

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
For the website code thing, what I did was scroll through each volume, vote on every available vote, and comment four times on each volume. It took a little while as it's a bit of a grind, but doing so got me something like 480 points.

Then I just did the Big Bull minigame, which is a very quick and easy way to get the last ~30 points and make 500.
Also, from the Platinum forums:

300 points and you get 5 songs from the game in a decent quality. the tracks are : sound the alarm , testin' me , play for keeps , we all soldiers , play my ass off.

Zeth

Wow, just found out about this after seeing an ad with Bayonetta while watching shmup replays. I said "wtf" then found this thread. Can't wait to play it.

LTWood12

I give myself a $100 a month to spend on games. Never expected to spend all of it on one game. Have never imported...until now. Don't let me down Platinum! (you never have)

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Hopefully no signature required on my shipment, so if that's the case then I'll be playing tonight!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Nin-Nin tracking says the game is at my house.

I am not at my house.

This will not do.

Tain

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah got it with the Bayo code.

I know what I'm going to be doing this week.

LTWood12

How long does it usually take Play-Asia to ship after it says 'preparing order'? Ordered it yesterday. Think it'll be a first-run copy? Surely buying it within six days of release would be.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Spent a bunch of time playing Survival and Max Survival over the weekend. I love this mode-- it gives me that old school arcade beat-em-up feeling that's been lacking in console games since Spikeout was ported to the Xbox. And this game plays so much better than Spikeout ever did!

EpicNameBro on YT (of Dark Souls fame) did a video on this. Always love watching his playthroughs. It looked super fun.

I saw that vid, wasn't a bad advertisement for the game.. his audience cried foul over it (WHY JOO NO DO DRKZOLZ?? >__<) they wanted DarkSouls 24/7 so he's not doing anymore vids..

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I saw that vid, wasn't a bad advertisement for the game.. his audience cried foul over it (WHY JOO NO DO DRKZOLZ?? >__<) they wanted DarkSouls 24/7 so he's not doing anymore vids..

sansviedotcom (me) ignoring dark souls subs and upload other stuff forever.
(=´&#8704;&#65344;)&#20154;(´&#8704;&#65344;=)

sansviedotcom (me) ignoring dark souls subs and upload other stuff forever.
(=´&#8704;&#65344;)&#20154;(´&#8704;&#65344;=)

Ha, i remember that name, you had an Oinko vid i watched recently, keep uploading AR vids mang, you're getting the word out!

Parakeetman

Its interesting to see that for the SP campaign to get the ending you need to play though both story paths.

Whats nice though is while both take place on the same maps, the missions are different plus other things with the story events in the game.

Seriously I think SEGA really dropped the ball by not doing a bit more focus on the fact that the game even has a SP portion. Since all the trailers as had mentioned in a post before made me think this was some sort of mindless Power Stone sort of thing. (Yes I know Power Stone was awesome)

Its interesting to see that for the SP campaign to get the ending you need to play though both story paths.

Whats nice though is while both take place on the same maps, the missions are different plus other things with the story events in the game.

Seriously I think SEGA really dropped the ball by not doing a bit more focus on the fact that the game even has a SP portion. Since all the trailers as had mentioned in a post before made me think this was some sort of mindless Power Stone sort of thing. (Yes I know Power Stone was awesome)

Agreed on all counts, From what i've seen, single player campaign and the simulation option will be where i'll be sinking all my time.

Parakeetman

If only the game had a budget so that all the characters would have had a SP story campaign. Since they do have quite the varied rogues gallery.

The Baron is hilarious.

schnarf

Trying to decide which version to import. Most people seem to have gone with the PS3 version, so I am leaning towards that one.

Just want to make sure that I go with the best version of it, given the price.

Any help is much appreciated!

TheOGB

Banned
EpicNameBro on YT (of Dark Souls fame) did a video on this. Always love watching his playthroughs. It looked super fun.
Well, that settles it. I must have this game.

Shame on you Sega, you obviously don't know what to with something great.
Just like Capcom
Release this shit immediately! Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Platinum knew you'd pull some bullshit and did all the extra work to make things easier.

I mean, I'm sorry you're dying and all, but come on :p

B00TE

Trying to decide which version to import. Most people seem to have gone with the PS3 version, so I am leaning towards that one.

I'm getting it on the 360, as it was confirmed that the western release copies would still be able to play with imports and thus will be able to play with my friends when it releases here. Still, until then it looks like it's gonna be lonely GAF-wise. :p

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag

Are you planning on playing this online? (And if you're not, I wouldn't bother importing) I'd get it on PS3- more people are going to be buying this on that platform in Japan. Despite being region-free I'd say more people will import on PS3 as well.

I plan on picking up the 360 version next year to play with everyone on XBL or in Japan if I'm there again before the U.S. release.

B00TE

Woooo, was able to place my order today instead of the end of the week! Ordered a 360 copy from NCSX. Sad thing though, it says restock in 4-7 days. Hope it's sooner rather than later. Still, so hype!

Dumb question that I probably already know the answer to, but...

Is the 360 version of this game region locked? And if yes, do I need a Japanese 360 to play it or is there some workaround I can use?

Top Bottom