• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonalds Japan is hosting a burger election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura

McDonalds in Japan is so much better than back in Canada. Prices are much better too. I like the egg and teriyaki ones myself.

PillarEN

Both sides are the same. I'm voting for the Wendy's Baconator.

That Ronald McDonald... localization is sometimes a weird thing.

Introducing the Trump. The biggest burger with the best buns, the most toppings, and the shortest wait time. Its however it substitutes beef patties with pure 100% shit. Oh and its poisoned.

"The burger is literally poison."
"No poison. No poison. You're the poison."

Replicant

My vote is for the Ebi Fillet one. I tried it before and the taste was sublime. I couldn't believe it was McD's burger.

Shrimp burgers are like the best thing ever. Too bad I can only eat these when I go to Korea :/
Ebi burger must be as good I think.

Introducing the Trump. The biggest burger with the best buns, the most toppings, and the shortest wait time. Its however it substitutes beef patties with pure 100% shit. Oh and its poisoned.

Don't worry Gaf, one day we'll make it through the first page of a thread without talking about Trump. One day...

Triple cheeseburger is GOAT.

I ordered three cheeseburgers once in japan and a mc nugget and made me a triple cheese burger and two chicken burgers. Shit was delicious

Alx

C1YRXpZUcAAAXZF.jpg

This time, elect the woman, not the clown.
Oh wait, they're voting for burgers ? Never mind then.

Love McDonalds Japan man. They have promotions every month, limited time burgers, awesome sales. Don't eat it too much cause the 10 minute walk and swarm of teenagers is too much a hassle but when I do its glorious. 15 Mcnuggets and 3 sauces for 300 yen last month was godlike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom