• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megyn Kelly's ratings hit all-time lows

norinrad

Or, maybe, just maybe, after a personal feud with the future President of the United States and the utter collapse of support she received from Fox News after she spoke out against Ailes, she just didn't want to do that shit anymore and wanted to pursue her career differently.

Not everyone wants to stop working just because they can.

She could give Glenn Beck a call. He might have a position open for her to continue her hateful programs.

The Kree

Banned
Or, maybe, just maybe, after a personal feud with the future President of the United States and the utter collapse of support she received from Fox News after she spoke out against Ailes, she just didn't want to do that shit anymore and wanted to pursue her career differently.

Not everyone wants to stop working just because they can.

I doubt it.

NoName999

So during an appointment to get my airbag replaced, the dealership had this playing in the background.

Like a fool and because I bored, I'd watch it to see if it was even entertaining.

Nope, the show is a fucking drag.

Ploid 3.0

So during an appointment to get my airbag replaced, the dealership had this playing in the background.

Like a fool and because I bored, I'd watch it to see if it was even entertaining.

Nope, the show is a fucking drag.

Rip

Maybe.. well actually I hope NBC doesn't replace her and she continues to drag them down. Screw NBC, why should I even care though, I don't watch tv anymore, I don't even watch much netflix and movies anymore.

Top Bottom