• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mentally Retarded Man to be Executed in Texas, May 13 [Stay of Execution]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orayn

A life with no freedom. An eye for an eye is not the example you should be setting to people and if it's supposed to discourage people from commiting crimes then damn, it doesn't seem to be working. I mean your prison system which treats prisoners like animals mixed with the execution system which exists as the prisons profit from everyone they kill certainly hasn't done anything so far to reduce the crime rates.

Well, our violent crime rates are actually going down, but the enormous number of people in our shitty prison system isn't thought to be the main cause of that. In fact, states with smaller increases in prison population actually saw bigger reductions in crime.

3rdman

Yea but it's the same reason executioners used to wear hoods. If the pharmacy's were revealed, they could be targeted.

The Rachel Maddow show has been on this of late and has detailed a lot of the back story regarding the compounded labs and why they are being used. It goes back to the fact that the drug making companies (mostly European) are now refusing to sell their drugs for the purpose of killing others.

As a result, the states are looking to come up with their own drug cocktails and the reason why we don't know where the drug came from is because these states passed laws barring that information going public. This information is kept from the public NOT because of fear of retribution but because no drug maker wants to be the poster-boy for executions.

The short of it is, these deaths are being done with non-tested methods...they are human guinea pigs.

I've never had a strong position when it comes to the death penalty but I would prefer to see it abolished because (in my opinion) living behind bars until you die would be a far harsher sentence.

Kinyou

Don't forget, you can read everyone's last statements here:

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/death_row/dr_executed_offenders.html
Randomly stumpled upon Steven Woods

"You're not about to witness an execution, you are about to witness a murder. I am strapped down for something Marcus Rhodes did. I never killed anybody, ever. I love you, Mom. I love you, Tali. This is wrong. This whole thing is wrong. I can't believe you are going to let Marcus Rhodes walk around free. Justice has let me down. Somebody completely screwed this up. I love you too, Mom. Well Warden, if you are going to murder someone, go ahead and do it. Pull the trigger. It's coming. I can feel it coming. Goodbye."

Woods' co-defendant, Marcus Rhodes, pled guilty to shooting both victims to death with a firearm in the same criminal transaction and received a life sentence. During the trial it was revealed that authorities had recovered backpacks belonging to the slain pair along with shell casings and a bloodied knife in Rhodes' car. Guns used in the slayings were also recovered from the home of Rhodes' parents.[6]

However, in Texas, the Law of Parties states that a person can be criminally responsible for the actions of another if he or she aids and abets, conspires with the principal or anticipates the crime. Although Rhodes pled guilty to the murders and Woods' did not, and there was no physical evidence tying Woods to the scene, Woods was executed for the crime.
Wikipedia

Crazy stuff.

Zee-Row

Banned
I'm not sure if you think you have a point here.

That sucks man. Like I said, wasn't trying to be a dick. We could talk more about this...but this sort of inflammatory thread probably isn't the right place.

The thing with me is that I wonder to myself If I can ever get over this? I always have this feeling that if i'm not mourning my mother i'm disgracing her memory. I'm 31 so i guess i'm at the halfway of my life and i'm afraid the other half is going to be constant pain and i'm just afraid that i will never be able to enjoy things properly again until i die.

Daft_Cat

I'm not sure if you'd care either way, given that response.

Pretty much how Fenderputty put it, is where I was going. But we can be silly to each other too, if you want.

What's a Fanderpuffy?

Nah, I'm kidding. It sounds like we agree, and I was being flippant and dickish without cause. I kinda just don't want to get into it on GAF, lol.
..and you're sort of right...it was an uncle, you all-knowing snake! I was young though, and luckily it didn't have any sort of lasting psychological impact on me.

TheYanger

Beyond the fact that it's ineffective? You don't kill someone because you yourself will be killed? That's really what's stopping you from raping and killing?

Societal pressures are really what stops anyone from doing anything they want to, yes. If anyone knew they could do literally anything with no consequence bad shit would happen a lot more than it already does. Morality is a social construct, it's not some inherent thing imbued upon mankind that other animals lack or anything. Sure, we'd band together for safety, but we would regard anyone outside of our immediate family group as we'd regard any other animal most likely.

Anyway, I don't have a problem with any of this. Sorry that he's got a 5th grade level of thinking, but in 5th grade I didn't want to rape and murder people either. I'd actually argue that he's less likely to understand what was wrong with what he did if that's the justification behind him doing it in the first place (and if it isn't, then it's an irrelevent point and this is REALLY just a thread about capital punishment).

I view prison as a deterrent for crime. I won't commit any crimes because I don't want to go to prison. If the punishment for a crime is death, I sure as hell will never commit that crime.

It's fucked up, but I have no problem with this system.

Until you are wrongly accused for murder and are then executed? I'm not sure your plan would work in that case.

ezrarh

I don't see how many people can support capital punishment once they learn the facts.

It costs significantly more to put somebody on death row than to put them in prison for life.
Innocent people have been killed with our capital punishment system
There's no evidence that it's a good deterrent for crime
Our judicial system is incredibly racist and the death penalty conviction is pretty arbitrary - what makes one murderer worthy of a death penalty over another?

Our prison system is already messed up as is, capital punishment only adds to the clusterfuck.

Goliath

The thing with me is that I wonder to myself If I can ever get over this? I always have this feeling that if i'm not mourning my mother i'm disgracing her memory. I'm 31 so i guess i'm at the halfway of my life and i'm afraid the other half is going to be constant pain and i'm just afraid that i will never be able to enjoy things properly again until i die.

Don't go to that place. Nobody who loves you would want to see you in endless grief. You honor her memory by remembering her life, the stories you may tell your kids/neices/nephews/friends about her and living your life to the fullest. Every happy moment and move forward you make honors her. So go through life finding happiness, don't stand still in pain. That's what people who love you want for you in life and death.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.

It's gonna sting for a while, man. But as cheesy as it is, time will help heal those wounds. Don't be afraid to open up to people if you need someone to talk to. There's plenty of nice guys on GAF, so long as you steer clear from the usual minefield threads.

The absolutely best thing you can do for her, is to make her proud. She wouldn't want you wasting away. She'd want you happy and healthy. =)

LaNaranja

If we had no consequence for crimes the crime rate would be ludicrously higher than it is now. Some people are going to break the rules, but most people really don't want to go to prison and are just going to go about their business.

I don't think I have ever read that study in my years studying criminology. Do you have a link to it? How was that study even conducted? It sounds very interesting.

Crime has two parts: the behavior and the social definition. At the end of the day society decides how much crime there is. The crime rate in the US is a reflection of how many activities are labeled criminal, victimless or otherwise.

James Robert Campbell was involved in a series of armed carjackings in the 90s, and is convicted of robbing, raping, and then murdering a woman during one of these incidents.

Nope. No sympathy here. Don't really care if you're "mildly" mentally retarded if you robbed, raped and murdered someone and then went about pawning the murder victims clothing, jewelry and driving around in their car after the fact.

I understand the situation that leads into the pharmacy remaining anonymous, but feel there should be some accountability for what they produce. If they get a situation like that Oklahoma man that got to writhe in agony for the better part of an hour, the pharmacy should be held accountable for that, and their name and concoction made known.

I don't even know in these cases its right to blame the pharmacy so much as it is whoever is coming up with the drug cocktail for the lethal injection or whoever is injecting the prisoner. In cases like the Oklahoma one, I don't think its as simple as the pharmacy making one syringe that the prison injects, its like 2 or 3 different drugs that aren't that uncommon in a hospital setting. Its just using them together to knock the person out and then stop their heart where it gets shady.

Brakke

Banned
I don't see how many people can support capital punishment once they learn the facts.

It costs significantly more to put somebody on death row than to put them in prison for life.
Innocent people have been killed with our capital punishment system
There's no evidence that it's a good deterrent for crime
Our judicial system is incredibly racist and the death penalty conviction is pretty arbitrary - what makes one murderer worthy of a death penalty over another?

Our prison system is already messed up as is, capital punishment only adds to the clusterfuck.

A quick breakdown from that last statements page:

Code:
White    231
Black    190
Hispanic 92
Other    2
Total    515

Wikipedia's racial demographics from 2010's Census:

The racial distribution in Texas was as follows: 70.4% of the population of Texas was White American; 11.8% African American; 3.8%, Asian American; 0.7%, American Indian; 0.1%, native Hawaiian or Pacific islander only; 10.5% of the population were of some other race only; and 2.7% were of two or more races. Hispanics (of any race) were 37.6% of the population of the state, while Non-Hispanic Whites composed 45.3%.

Joni

The breakdown is a bit meaningless. It is important to remember the problem lies within the cases where death penalty wasn't chosen as the penalty despite it being a possibility for the crime committed.
Edit: Considering your edit, we're probably agreeing with each other.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Now compare that to Texas's population. (via the 2012 Census)

The percentages for those executed are

White 44.8%
Black 36.8%
Hispanic 17.8%

The death penalty disproportionately affects African-Americans. The numbers you link to prove that.

FWIW, I don't think that this is the result of the death penalty being permitted or not, but the result of much higher incarceration numbers amongst African Americans, proportional to population.

IMwmxP1.jpg

I'm not in favor of the death penalty (and I'm not trying to prove or disprove a point either of you are making), but I believe that the numbers above are more representative of the relative disparity in death penalty rates for African Americans than anything else. Also these numbers are old, but still representative of the trend.

FWIW, I don't think that this is the result of the death penalty being permitted or not, but the result of much higher incarceration numbers amongst African Americans, proportional to population.

IMwmxP1.jpg

I'm not in favor of the death penalty (and I'm not trying to prove or disprove a point either of you are making), but I believe that the numbers above are more representative of the relative disparity in death penalty rates for African Americans than anything else. Also these numbers are old, but still representative of the trend.

Wow, that is a pretty big difference, so what does this prove eactly?

ezrarh

Code:
White    231
Black    190
Hispanic 92
Other    2
Total    515

Wikipedia's racial demographics from 2010's Census:

I actually didn't have the exact numbers on racial demographics for executed offenders but you kinda proved my point. Somebody already mentioned that there's a higher % of convicted black murderers than the actual black population in Texas but then you'd have to look at why the number convicted is higher.

As posted by Albatross, it's a given that minorities or disproportionately affected by criminal justice system which I think will naturally lead to a skewing of those affected by capital punishment.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Not at all, once you take into consideration the yearly cost of each inmate it's way cheaper to just kill them.

If you're talking about a nation where post-conviction, the convict is just taken out back to the gibbet, yeah that's cheaper, but otherwise, no... death row is insanely expensive. You have to pay for the requisite appeals and all the legal fees that go with it. You have to pay for the solitary confinement. You have to pay for round-the-clock guards, who make more than other guards because no one wants to actually hang around with murderers and they need a financial incentive to care about things like suicide watch. The guards are working in a depressive, dangerous environment, so they have more physical and mental needs when it comes to health care. You have to pay for all the non-guard workers like doctors, nurses, and other staff who also get an increased pay and increased benefit needs, who are, again, working in a depressive, dangerous environment. You have to pay for the health care of the inmates, because you have to keep them healthy until the day they are executed, and many of them have a lot of mental issues and require drugs and therapy, again with the help of premium staff. You have to pay for the automated and non-automated security systems, including cameras, DVRs, multiple locks of sliding gates, and other facilities. Sometimes you even have to maintain a separate armory and commissary if the death row facility is heavily segregated from the main facility. Hell, even getting someone from one side of the facility to another takes a very long time because of all the security checks and preparations that need to be made, because no one is tolerant of any risk when it comes to handling prisoners.

Brakke

Banned
Well, that sounds like my state.

Can you update the thread title to reflect the stay?

I actually didn't have the exact numbers on racial demographics for executed offenders but you kinda proved my point. Somebody already mentioned that there's a higher % of convicted black murderers than the actual black population in Texas but then you'd have to look at why the number convicted is higher.

As posted by Albatross, it's a given that minorities or disproportionately affected by criminal justice system which I think will naturally lead to a skewing of those affected by capital punishment.

My intention was to illustrate your point.

I think your reading is correct, that enforcement is harsher on minorities generally, and blacks especially.

Even with the overwhelming evidence of a racial discriminatory criminal justice system the supreme court says: too bad

I'm not joking:

In McCleskey v. Kemp (a case that tried to challenge the death penalty on racial grounds) the Court said: "[racial disparities] are an inevitable part of our criminal justice system". The court endorsed racism as long as they didn't on the surface claim a racial purpose.

If someone asked me to overturn one case I'd easily pick that one and its never even taugh in most schools. Justice Powell agrees saying it was the one vote he'd change

If you're talking about a nation where post-conviction, the convict is just taken out back to the gibbet, yeah that's cheaper, but otherwise, no... death row is insanely expensive. You have to pay for the requisite appeals and all the legal fees that go with it. You have to pay for the solitary confinement. You have to pay for round-the-clock guards, who make more than other guards because no one wants to actually hang around with murderers and they need a financial incentive to care about things like suicide watch. The guards are working in a depressive, dangerous environment, so they have more physical and mental needs when it comes to health care. You have to pay for all the non-guard workers like doctors, nurses, and other staff who also get an increased pay and increased benefit needs, who are, again, working in a depressive, dangerous environment. You have to pay for the health care of the inmates, because you have to keep them healthy until the day they are executed, and many of them have a lot of mental issues and require drugs and therapy, again with the help of premium staff. You have to pay for the automated and non-automated security systems, including cameras, DVRs, multiple locks of sliding gates, and other facilities. Sometimes you even have to maintain a separate armory and commissary if the death row facility is heavily segregated from the main facility. Hell, even getting someone from one side of the facility to another takes a very long time because of all the security checks and preparations that need to be made, because no one is tolerant of any risk when it comes to handling prisoners.

Yes it is more expensive to have an inmate in death row, the average yearly cost of an inmate on death row is 90k as opposed to the 30k yearly cost for inmate on a life sentence. But when actually take into consideration the 20+ years that an inmate is kept alive in prison, 30k a year is no longer as cost efficient.

Bni5IcFCUAAEIzV.png

The 5th circuit only grants stays when the court things the supreme court will overrule it. So is the court pretty much admitting it made a bad decision?

Also the AG of Texas will be the next Gov. Good job texas!

Yes it is more expensive to have an inmate in death row, the average yearly cost of an inmate on death row is 90k as opposed to the 30k yearly cost for inmate on a life sentence. But when actually take into consideration the 20+ years that an inmate is kept alive in prison, 30k a year is no longer as cost efficient.
Average cost to execute someone on death row is 2.5-5 million dollars.

The average inmate who is sentenced to life without parole spends 31 years in prison. The first 21 years cost on average 23k, with the last 10 costing 70k. Even if that inmate makes it to the average 31 years lived, it will have cost the state a little over one million dollars...which is a far cry from the 2.5-5 million he would have cost the state to kill him (appeals process is expensive)

Edit: these stats are 13 or 14 years old, I'm sure its actually much more expensive to kill someone now.

I'm fairly ambivalent regarding the death penalty anymore. I don't think him having a potential disability/mental handicap is any excuse for what he did in this instance. Taking a candy bar from a store without paying for it? Totally. But this? No way in hell.

Assuming the guy doesn't get the death penalty (which he probably won't at this point), how is keeping this guy in prison with no chance to be out among other people ever again (which I think totally needs to happen, given everything the guy did) better than just simply killing him? I mean either way, his life is essentially over, yes?

Link to stay

http://www.scribd.com/doc/223874096/U-S-Court-of-Appeals-Fifth-Circuit

Second, the department’s letter stated that, in 1990, during his earlier incarceration on a robbery conviction, Campbell received an IQ test score of 84, which would suggest that he was not intellectually disabled. Apparently, nothing is known today about that score, including what test was administered, what were the qualifications of the person who administered the test, and, indeed, whether such a test had been administered at all.

According to “clinical notes” of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice’s Institutional Division which are in the record before us, in 1992, Campbell was administered the “WAIS-R IQ Short Form” (that is, the “Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-Revised Short Form”) test and scored 71. According to the report of a psychologist, Dr. Leslie Rosenstein, that test, which was “designed to be a quick, short screening tool developed to save time, and not a comprehensive measure of intelligence,” tends to “overestimate” intelligence. Thus, the 1992 test, which the department failed to disclose following Campbell’s attorney’s request for “any and all intellectual functioning tests,” was evidence of intellectual disability.

Throughout this litigation in the state and federal courts regarding Campbell’s ability to assert an Atkins claim on the merits, the State never disclosed that it was in possession of evidence of three intelligence tests suggesting that Campbell was intellectually disabled.
Good Job Texas!

Also, WTF 5th circuit:

It is regrettable that we are now reviewing evidence of intellectual disability at the eleventh hour before Campbell’s scheduled execution. However, from the record before us, it appears that we cannot fault Campbell or his attorneys, present or past, for the delay. According to Campbell, in the period immediately after Atkins was decided, his attorney diligently searched for evidence of intellectual disability. And, when the Texas Department of Criminal Justice failed to turn over the results of the intelligence test they had administered on Campbell upon the attorney’s request for “any and all intellectual functioning tests,” the State gave the attorney incorrect and incomplete information. Thus, although the delay is regrettable, we do not see it as militating against a stay of execution in this case

The court seems to be saying, we want to kill this guy but the Constitution and Texas withholding evidence prevent us.

I'm fairly ambivalent regarding the death penalty anymore. I don't think him having a potential disability/mental handicap is any excuse for what he did in this instance Taking a candy bar from a store without paying for it? Totally. But this? No way in hell.
We have an 8th amendment:

Read this
http://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/536/304/case.html

No Love

Banned
Throughout this litigation in the state and federal courts regarding Campbell’s ability to assert an Atkins claim on the merits, the State never disclosed that it was in possession of evidence of three intelligence tests suggesting that Campbell was intellectually disabled.

Yeah, of course. That's just shady as fuck.

While what this guy did was wrong, it was also wrong to give him the death penalty by purposely rigging the case.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I always hear that statistic but I am not sure how the calculation is done. I mean if you have a life term starting from 20 and die of natural causes in prison at 80 is it reallycheaper then the 20 year old being on death row till execution?

Quick search provides some responses to that.

Texas death penalty cases cost more than non-capital cases

Each death penalty case in Texas costs taxpayers about $2.3 million. That is about three times the cost of imprisoning someone in a single cell at the highest security level for 40 years. ("Executions Cost Texas Millions," Dallas Morning News, March 8, 1992).

Assessment of Costs by Judge Arthur Alarcon and Prof. Paula Mitchell (2011, updated 2012)

The authors concluded that the cost of the death penalty in California has totaled over $4 billion since 1978:

$1.94 billion--Pre-Trial and Trial Costs
$925 million--Automatic Appeals and State Habeas Corpus Petitions
$775 million--Federal Habeas Corpus Appeals
$1 billion--Costs of Incarceration

The authors calculated that, if the Governor commuted the sentences of those remaining on death row to life without parole, it would result in an immediate savings of $170 million per year, with a savings of $5 billion over the next 20 years.

http://www.amnestyusa.org/our-work/issues/death-penalty/us-death-penalty-facts/death-penalty-cost

A 2003 legislative audit in Kansas found that the estimated cost of a death penalty case was 70% more than the cost of a comparable non-death penalty case. Death penalty case costs were counted through to execution (median cost $1.26 million). Non-death penalty case costs were counted through to the end of incarceration (median cost $740,000).
(December 2003 Survey by the Kansas Legislative Post Audit)

In Tennessee, death penalty trials cost an average of 48% more than the average cost of trials in which prosecutors seek life imprisonment.
(2004 Report from Tennessee Comptroller of the Treasury Office of Research)

In Maryland death penalty cases cost 3 times more than non-death penalty cases, or $3 million for a single case.
(Urban Institute, The Cost of the Death Penalty in Maryland, March 2008)

In California the current sytem costs $137 million per year; it would cost $11.5 million for a system without the death penalty.
(California Commission for the Fair Administration of Justice, July 2008)

More study summaries in this Fox News article.

I think all told it's pretty obvious that pursuing the death penalty is more expensive than even lavish lifetime incarcerations.

Goliath said:
And I mean what is the alternative. These prisoners that go on death row are exceptionally bad and dangerous. So do we keep them locked up in solitare forever? Is that better so no blood is on anyones hands? Or put them in the general population so they can terrorize or influence other less serious prisoners?

Uh, yeah, the alternative is life without parole, in solitary if necessary.

Even ignoring all moral concerns, it's fiscally and practically the best option. It's cheaper, less resource-intensive and eliminates all possibilities of wrongful execution.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Why does that alarm you? Serious question, not trying to troll or start a fight.

If I understand correctly it's due to the fact that when they let the public know what the cocktail is, the places they buy the ingredients for the cocktails refuse to sell it to them. Usually these plants are in Europe.

That's what alarms me, our states are having to resort to basically illegally trafficking drugs in order to kill people, and after all that they won't even tell the person how they are going to be killed. If you want to execute prisoners convicted of heinous crimes that's one thing, but if you have to smuggle in drugs and say "surprise!" when you execute the guy, I don't see how you can say that isn't messed up.

Thankfully it does seem like some "peer pressure" on the US to stop executing people maybe? Or at least trade embargos / chemical regulations decreasing our ability as a state to execute our prisonors?

xbhaskarx

How do these intelligence tests work?

If I was convicted of murder and facing the death penalty if I was found to not be mentally disabled I'm sure I could get a low score on an IQ test...

I'm not saying that's what happened here, but how do they prevent people from gaming the tests?

xbhaskarx

I don't get what is so crazy here?

You left out this part:

"Witnesses testified at Woods' 2002 trial that he and Rhodes said that they lured Whitehead to an isolated road on the pretense of a drug deal and that Woods shot and killed him"

So Woods shot and killed Whitehead, and was executed. Unless the "crazy" part is that Rhodes wasn't ALSO executed, I'm not sure what you're getting at. But Rhodes plead guilty and received a life sentence.

Holy shit. So what's to say that Marcus Rhodes didn't simply dispose of the tools in a random vehicle he came across, which happened to be Woods's?

Was there even a connection established between Rhodes and Woods?

Yes there was, that part was just conveniently left out. Of course you could have read the link and seen that they were both involved in the murder, it's not like Woods was some stranger who was convicted for no reason...

How do these intelligence tests work?

If I was convicted of murder and facing the death penalty if I was found to not be mentally disabled I'm sure I could get a low score on an IQ test...

I'm not saying that's what happened here, but how do they prevent people from gaming the tests?

They have psychologists. I'd imagine they can tell. Its also more than just the test.

Kinyou

I don't get what is so crazy here?

You left out this part:

"Witnesses testified at Woods' 2002 trial that he and Rhodes said that they lured Whitehead to an isolated road on the pretense of a drug deal and that Woods shot and killed him"

So Woods shot and killed Whitehead, and was executed. Unless the "crazy" part is that Rhodes wasn't ALSO executed, I'm not sure what you're getting at. But Rhodes plead guilty and received a life sentence.
Then why would Rhodes confess that he himself was the one firing the shots, and not woods?

xbhaskarx

Then why would Rhodes confess that he himself was the one firing the shots, and not woods?

Rhodes plead guilty to the murders, yes. But that doesn't mean Woods wasn't also involved.

Let's go to the actual article that Wikipedia cites:

Testimony at his trial showed Woods told others that he planned to kill Whitehead and bragged afterward about the slayings.

Witnesses testified at Woods’ 2002 trial that he lured Whitehead to the isolated road on the pretense of a drug deal and killed him because he knew about another killing that Woods had been involved in two months earlier, in California.

Brosz was killed because she was an eyewitness, prosecutors said.

Court records described him being involved in Satanism, bomb-making activities, abusive treatment of his brothers and animals, and affiliation with white supremacists.
Poor guy.

Kinyou

Rhodes plead guilty to the murders, yes. But that doesn't mean Woods wasn't also involved.

Poor guy.
And when you go to Steven Woods site it says that none of those accusations were proven and that several of those testimonies that tied him to the murder were impeached or recanted

Obviously has that site a bias going on, but that someone can be sentenced to death without any physical evidence seems scary to me.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Poor guy.

Many of those testimonities were later recanted, after they'd already been used to condemn Woods.

From the sound of it, he may have been mentally handicapped, but he still had more than enough intelligence to know what he did was very wrong.
As for the pharmacy, it's better that the general public doesn't know which one it is, as that could lead to a lot of other problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom