• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oklahoma Double Execution Botched: "We're going to close the blinds temporarily."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gattsu25

Banned
Honestly, I don't really care. They'll figure it out. It's only a problem for me if it keeps on happening. I have too many other concerns than for some murderer or rapist.
Or a wrongly accused innocent on death row?

I don't really give a shit about a lot of things discussed in other threads. It's why I don't post in those threads, though.

I just got out of a local jail in Oklahoma, and they treated us like rodents. I was in suicide watch dubbed "The Hole" for 6 days without shower, no clothes, no mattress, trying to sleep on metal bunks over a course of a week. Not to mention it was ice cold and dirty in there. I felt as if they left me to die. It mad me angry that people were treated like that.

This is on a whole different level though, it's fucking sick. They really don't care what happens to us, just as long as they get money. Shit is out of whack in the legal system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom