• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS4 Playstation Blog update? No?

Teknoman

Jtrizzy said:
Hey at least you didn't spell "you're" when calling someone an idiot.:lol

lol way to go Tyler :lol

And to all you GAF beta PMC squad hopefuls who still dont have a beta code:

If you’re not one of the lucky few who qualify right now, don’t despair! By registering you may still get in the MGO Beta, and we’ll also be posting more opportunities to enter at Konami.com all week (don’t worry, if you’ve already entered, you can enter again when the opportunity arises)! There will also be a lot of promotions going on with some other of your favorite gaming sites, so stay tuned to http://www.konami.com and PlayStation.blog!!!

tanod

when is my burrito
Ninja Kn1ght said:
None of my regular PSN friends appear in my friends list in UT3. Only people I've added in the game. I'm not entirely sure how it works..ut I got the impression that it maintained a seperate list.

In my experience, it automatically takes people from your friends list that have logged into UT3 to avoid cluttering up your in-game friends display with people who don't own the game.

Teknoman

brandonh83 said:
Any juniors/regulars I don't have on my PSN roster who are interested in adding the magnificent brandonh83, let me know.

PSN - TeknomanEX

Im up for it. Oh and visiting the MGO PSN list would help too.

Wollan

The country cannot be changed once you have registered. If the country you selected is different from the country you live in ; you may not be able to use your KONAMI ID.
you may not be able to use online services.
you may not be able to use online content.
you may not be able to use a credit card.
you may not be able to purchase products.

I'm a Norwegian with a Norwegian PSN account living in Australia... should I be worried?

dralla

Is Ryan ever going to comment on this stupid Konami ID process? The podcast this week better give us some answers.

LiK

dralla said:
Is Ryan ever going to comment on this stupid Konami ID process? The podcast this week better give us some answers.

i know, why cant we just play with our PSN ids?

Dibbz

Someone fill me in on this Konami ID stuff. Is it just for American's who get the code or does it apply to those of us who live in Europe? The blog seems to be getting hammered so I can't check any of the info out.

Costanza

Banned
Dibbz said:
Someone fill me in on this Konami ID stuff. Is it just for American's who get the code or does it apply to those of us who live in Europe? The blog seems to be getting hammered so I can't check any of the info out.
You can't play MGO without it. In any region.

The game is not using PSN.

LiK

Dibbz said:

the first page has a region drop down menu.

vilmer_

FFS!! I've been trying since last night to get a freaking beta code with no luck. You bastards who don't even have a PS3 but got one I'll get yo asses!!

TylerPwnsYou1986 said:
Has anybody been able to get a key off here? (US MGO Website)

Negatory. I've tried like crazy :/

Blablurn

i didn't read the whole thread. excuse me if the answer was already given. as a european, do i need a konami id account as well? or will our beta run without it?

EDIT:

I see! okay! got my answer.

Blablurn

Got another question (sry for double post). I'm from Germany and we won't get the BETA. So I have to download it from the Britisch PS Store.

So what's up with the registration. shall i make a german konami id account or a britisch one?

LiK

konami ID required. there's no other way to play the beta from what i read. when the beta goes live you will log in with your konami and game id.

Blablurn

LiK said:
konami ID required. there's no other way to play the beta from what i read. when the beta goes live you will log in with your konami and game id.

ok, but does the system care if i'm from germany when i download the beta from the british store? or does it not care?

LiK

Blablurn said:
ok, but does the system care if i'm from germany when i download the beta from the british store? or does it not care?

not sure but wouldn't they group UK and the rest of europe as one region? anyone?

Top Bottom