• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV Mod Update: You can finally give Quiet proper clothing.

Ken

Not a very elegant solution since you lock yourself out of numerous story beats and an entire mission based on her. If you want to experience every level and the story in its entirety, you need her alive.

Which you wouldn't really know going in spoiler-free. I guess I'm being slightly facetious but I suppose it's been a longtime flaw in player choice when people being concerned with seeing "everything" is more influential than, you know, personal preference to not have bikini sniper in their face for the rest of the game. Hopefully that makes sense.

I wish the game had provided her with her own version of one of Boss's sneaking suits. It would have fit her role as a sniper and looked cooler than the ones they provided.

i wouldn't say playing the entire game with an XOF uniform is much more proper ;p i actually tried that and thought it was even dumber than being half naked (which sets a pretty high standard).

at least use the mission 40 extreme reward costume if you must suffocate poor quiet

sappyday

Doesn't solve her sexual poses that are designed for horny teenagers. Her terrible backstory. Her terrible arc. Her shit taste in music.

Is there a mod to get rid of her in the game entirely? Or one that replaces the only female character in the game with an actual female character that adds to the story?

TheBoss1

Doesn't solve her sexual poses that are designed for horny teenagers. Her terrible backstory. Her terrible arc. Her shit taste in music.

Is there a mod to get rid of her in the game entirely?

Why not go one step further and delete her from your memory?

Quiet is fine. Doesn't bother me one bit if she's half naked for suffocating for air, her character is great.

I was annoyed by the silly "breathing thru skin" thing, but at least I'll have something to tell my wife next time she comes home and I'm playing DOAX.

Neiteio

I was annoyed by the silly "breathing thru skin" thing, but at least I'll have something to tell my wife next time she comes home and I'm playing DOAX.
This will then lead to an awkward moment where you find your wife reading a book where all of the men have absolutely gigantic cocks.

"You don't understand, honey," she says, sipping her tea. "They store all of their internal organs in their dicks."

I would prefer a mod that removes all her awkward posing for the camera, I can deal with her outfit fine enough when it's not being shoved in our faces so blatantly as only a way to perv over her.

Dunkley

"This is stupid, it goes completely against her character. She needs her skin to be uncovered to breathe!"

SKWWz19.png

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Which you wouldn't really know going in spoiler-free. I guess I'm being slightly facetious but I suppose it's been a longtime flaw in player choice when people being concerned with seeing "everything" is more influential than, you know, personal preference to not have bikini sniper in their face for the rest of the game. Hopefully that makes sense.

At that point the player doesn't know she'll be a permanent bikini sniper, or that ever scene featuring her will have gratuitous T&A

Neiteio

"This is stupid, it goes completely against her character. She needs her skin to be uncovered to breathe!"

http://i.imgur.com/SKWWz19.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
I find it funny way how two of her alternate costumes (gold and silver) bring new meaning to the phrase "trophy wife."

sn00zer

The Quiet costume reasoning was so incredibly dumb
MGSV spoilers
She is covered head to toe in flames, but only her lungs were destroyed, because the parasites can work on the skin, and not in the body, except of course for the only major parasite in the game which effect vocal cords...... oh also she is photosynthetic like The End...who wore a ghillie suit.... uh huh

actually she was the most interesting character in the entire game by far, and every single scene she is in was ruined by her stupid costume.

I would prefer a mod that removes all her awkward posing for the camera, I can deal with her outfit fine enough when it's not being shoved in our faces so blatantly as only a way to perv over her.

Instead of fidgeting around in the ACC she sits there quietly watching Tropes vs Women in Videogames videos on her iDroid and nods occasionally.

This will then lead to an awkward moment where you find your wife reading a book where all of the men have absolutely gigantic cocks.

"You don't understand, honey," she says, sipping her tea. "They store all of their internal organs in their dicks."

It would, if I were at all serious.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Why not go one step further and delete her from your memory?

Quiet is fine. Doesn't bother me one bit if she's half naked for suffocating for air, her character is great.

Clearly not if people actually went through the trouble of modding her some clothes (that sounds weird)

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
What sidearm is that Snake has?

Theres a bug in the PC version where if a weapon's customization option is blocked out from changing, you can force parts from another weapon on it. So I was messing around with the air magnum and put a G44 barrel on it, plus a shotgun stock. It actually looks way cooler without the stock and I'll probably be taking it off.

Instead of fidgeting around in the ACC she sits there quietly watching Tropes vs Women in Videogames videos on her iDroid and nods occasionally.

Instead of shoving her boobs and ass in the screen she could just sit and do nothing. I'm cool with that. I find incredibly cringe worthy when a game tells you "This is the part that you're supposed to wank to!". It all just feels fucking stupid in a game that already has a lot of stupid.

Top Bottom