• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MIC: Overwatch players turn to Reddit to share their stories of Harrassment

finalflame

These competitive players typically have a superiority complex.

Other people's feelings be damned, as long as they have a high Skill Rating.

So yeah, I assume many of them are white and straight.

I find humor in the fact that the these are affectively the first assumptions and, effectively, attacks being made in this thread based on race, sex, and sexual orientation. Quite the double standard.

When I repeatedly stated my position that there should be zero tolerance for offensive online behavior, but that I personally don't give a shit if someone insults me online, but that I have a bad time if I have a trolling/non-contributing/selfish teammate.

But by all means, continue to make your assumptions, whatever fits your narrative.

I find humor in the fact that the these are affectively the first assumptions and, effectively, attacks being made in this thread based on race, sex, and sexual orientation. Quite the double standard.

When I repeatedly stated my position that there should be zero tolerance for offensive online behavior, but that I personally don't give a shit if someone insults me online, but that I have a bad time if I have a trolling/non-contributing/selfish teammate.

But by all means, continue to make your assumptions, whatever fits your narrative.

What do you care? After all, you made sure to clarify to us that none of this is as bad as picking a less-than-optimal character in Comp.
I mean you're attacking people based on their skin color and sexual orientation. There is no logic in that.

Not targeting you specifically, but I wonder how many people's heads this will fly over?

Angry Fork

The thing with this is, how do you even tell how effective it's being? I've reported a handful of random jerks but then... how can you tell if they're banned, or if you just don't run into them via matchmaking again?

I guess it's easy to tell on Blizzard's end, but as a consumer, even if they are banning every dickhead they detect, it simply seems as if there is a bottomless well of them

In CS if you report someone for cheating and they end up being vac banned the game tells you that a person you reported was banned for cheating. I'm sure it's possible to implement the same thing for griefers/harassers.

Reporting is always going to feel pointless with current tech though because for popular games it's going to be automated, and if X person doesn't get enough reports attached to their name (whatever that number is) nothing will be done.

MKIL65

Yes, because white straight males face so much discrimination!

SMH

finalflame

What do you care? After all, you made sure to clarify to us that none of this is as bad as picking a less-than-optimal character in Comp.

To me. In my personal online experiences, I'd rather someone insult me and call me the worst, nastiest thing they can think of, but play the game like a competent player.

Did you miss the part where I also said I know other people's sensitivities vary, and that's to be expected? Did you notice the part where I said I recognize this behavior as abhorrent and demeaning and would never do any of it myself/do not condone/report anyone who does?

It's like you only read what you want, and ignore everything else.

SMH

I'm latino, but yah, I'm not taking this bait. You can be as dismissive as you want, but the fact still stands that the first person to make offensive and generalized comments against a segment of people was you, so maybe look in the mirror before criticizing others.

Strakt

SMH

Listen, you might have problems with people attacking you online or IRL, but theres no reason to take it out in this thread and target everyone that falls under those categories.

Terrell

How exactly? If A says "Fuck you, you suck you bitch!" to B and then B reported it to the developer, only after that then the "voice recognition technology" is activated to record A and A only every time he logs on to the game? So, after the harassment is being made?

And what would happen if B said A is lying? The same system should then be also activated to record A every time she logs in and use voice chat? What about if there's actually another person using the same console but they use A or B account? Should the developer require them to give consent as well before start recording? And how do you actually propose such a "simple voice recognition technology" be implemented in a scale of millions of players like Overwatch?

People who harass in online games are usually repeat offenders, so recording after the fact is hardly an issue.

If "A" is lying, then recording a voice chat would uncover nothing.
In your scenario, if "B" was the instigator, I would assume "B" would have also reported "A".
If you've given your account to another person to do whatever the hell they want unsupervised? Yeah, sorry, that's why accounts are considered to be for individuals.
If they can put voice recognition into my smartphone, the technology can't have the kind of overhead you imagine it does.
And you already give consent for oversight of your online communications in games through the T&Cs, so adding something to the T&Cs to cover public voice chat doesn't seem like a bridge too far.

Cheating can be detected since they can be viewed from the developers side.

How do you monitor for trolls/harassers though? Unless you implement a technology that actively records every players' voice or something like that, but is something like that even possible? Not to mention how big of invasion of privacy that sort of thing would become.

When you're playing a game and using public voice chat options, you don't get to claim "privacy". And as stated, most online games already "invade privacy" and that is agreed to in the T&Cs.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
In CS if you report someone for cheating and they end up being vac banned the game tells you that a person you reported was banned for cheating. I'm sure it's possible to implement the same thing for griefers/harassers.

Reporting is always going to feel pointless with current tech though because for popular games it's going to be automated, and if X person doesn't get enough reports attached to their name (whatever that number is) nothing will be done.

How do you monitor for trolls/harassers though? Unless you implement a technology that actively records every players' voice or something like that, but is something like that even possible? Not to mention how big of invasion of privacy that sort of thing would become.

People who harass in online games are usually repeat offenders, so recording after the fact is hardly an issue.

If "A" is lying, then recording a voice chat would uncover nothing.
In your scenario, if "B" was the instigator, I would assume "B" would have also reported "A".
If you've given your account to another person to do whatever the hell they want unsupervised? Yeah, sorry, that's why accounts are considered to be for individuals.
If they can put voice recognition into my smartphone, the technology can't have the kind of overhead you imagine it does.

I am sorry, I just can't see that ever happening, at least not for any foreseeable future. It's just not a realistic solution at all, especially if you are talking about the scale of millions of people like Overwatch or League of Legends.

spekkeh

Banned
Lots of people support this conduct even here on GAF. Not in this thread obviously and the few that are will make lots of disclaimers to avoid getting banned, but in a more neutrally worded thread on Overwatch' community the general consensus seemed to be that getting under your opponent's skin with incendiary trash talking was an integral and welcome part of the meta game.

The only thing you can do about it is to speak with your wallet. I'm not buying Overwatch. You shouldn't have either.

Deepwater

So you are mad because you expect the developer to do something impossible that you also don't know how to implement in a realistic scenario.

Okay then, "champ."

You're the only one claiming it's impossible. You're asking me for details on how to curb harassment and I don't got the answers for you, mostly cause it isn't my job to have the answers. I don't work for Blizzard. But as a consumer of a product I can definitely make demands, especially if my enjoyment of a product is hampered by faulty design.

I know you thought you were making a point. But you didn't. I know Blizzard is profitable enough to hire somebody to figure this out, and you really can't argue that

duckroll

My "100% support" of people being nicer is in real life, where it would be most effective. People being shitty online is an extension of failures in their real life. People who talk shit online either also do it in real life or at the very least think the same in real life as well (but might not do it because of legal repercussions, which I support in real life). I don't consider online gaming to be the same as real life though, just like I don't think killing people in games makes me want to kill people in real life.

If you want to separate general shit talk (ie "you suck at this game, you're a fucking idiot" etc.) from personal shit talk (ie "women should be in the kitchen", racist insults, etc.) that's fine and punishments should be dealt for personal shit talk (reporting systems and temp/permanent bans). I don't think there should be any punishments for general shit talk though.

If you think someone saying personal shit talk online (or general as well) should be visited by their local police, then like I said earlier that's ok that's a valid opinion to have, I just disagree and think that's Orwellian.

The fact that your only considerations is either punishments in terms of bans or the police going to someone's house says a lot. You only see it as someone else's problem, not your own. You don't see yourself being part of any solution, only what other people might have to do to correct this problem that has nothing to do with you. That's how you are directly contributing to the problem.

Either you take a stand and say no to online harassment, or you are party to it by inaction alone. If you play a game and see someone else harassing a player, if you just sit back and say nothing and do nothing because it's not your problem, then you sir, are part of the problem.

patapuf

Being 0 tolerance on reports doesn't work because trolls and assholes abuse all report systems immediately and use them way more liberally than "legit" users.

Then there's people that get harassed all game and finally lash out back and then bag reports to boot.

"report" hasn't become an ironic meme for nothing.

Not that this should stop blizzard/valve and everyone else from looking at looking at ways to improve the system and enact bans. But solving strangers being dicks to each other in a team setting is a pretty hard problem to solve.

What i'm trying to say is, a good report function alone isn't enough, people have to also be willing/encourage each other to be nice or at least, not assholes.

finalflame

Lots of people support this conduct even here on GAF. Not in this thread obviously and the few that are will make lots of disclaimers to avoid getting banned, but in a more neutrally worded thread on Overwatch' community the general consensus seemed to be that getting under your opponent's skin with incendiary trash talking was an integral and welcome part of the meta game.

The only thing you can do about it is to speak with your wallet. I'm not buying Overwatch. You shouldn't have either.

I participate heavily in the OW OTs and have never, ever seen this said or even implied. Can you link directly to a post in the OW OT where this is expressed and supported by the rest of the community? What sets the Reddit and GAF communities for OW apart from the dumpster fire that is the official Blizzard forums is the fact that this type of toxic behavior is not condoned.

Any good player knows that you want to be supportive and positive because spiraling into negativity will only make your team play worse, and at the end of the day, any good player wants to win.

It's counterproductive to be verbally toxic. It makes you more likely to lose.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
You're the only one claiming it's impossible. You're asking me for details on how to curb harassment and I don't got the answers for you, mostly cause it isn't my job to have the answers. I don't work for Blizzard. But as a consumer of a product I can definitely make demands, especially if my enjoyment of a product is hampered by faulty design.

I know you thought you were making a point. But you didn't. I know Blizzard is profitable enough to hire somebody to figure this out, and you really can't argue that

My point that what you're demanding is just simply unrealistic.

It's like assigning someone to, I don't know, how to time travel or something like that.

Truthfully? I don't know how to curb online trolls entirely as well, but suggesting or even demanding a solution that is unrealistic isn't going to help the effort either. Eh, just my 2 cents.

Terrell

I am sorry, I just can't see that ever happening, at least not for any foreseeable future. It's just not a realistic solution at all, especially if you are talking about the scale of millions of people like Overwatch or League of Legends.

So the solution is do nothing. Gotcha.

Considering the money that's sunk into these games and the technology to achieve it doesn't have the overhead you believe it to in the slightest, you're going to have to give more than disbelief.

To me. In my personal online experiences, I'd rather someone insult me and call me the worst, nastiest thing they can think of, but play the game like a competent player.

Did you miss the part where I also said I know other people's sensitivities vary, and that's to be expected? Did you notice the part where I said I recognize this behavior as abhorrent and demeaning and would never do any of it myself/do not condone/report anyone who does?

It's like you only read what you want, and ignore everything else.

And where is that?
Choosing to play an ineffective hero and refusing to adapt to help your team in a competitive game mode is far more egregious toxic behavior, IMO. So is misunderstanding the medal system and using it to justify your toxic, selfish, non-contributive behavior.

Does this mean people are entitled to being insulting towards OP? Nah, not acceptable under any circumstances. Are they entitled to being respectfully upset? Yup.

Choosing to ruin the game for 5 other people because you insist on being selfish and playing a hero that isn't contributing to your teams success is toxic IMO, yes. Especially when you think you're contributing just fine because "muh gold medals". It upsets me, personally, far more than being insulted over the internet.

Doesn't mean I'd ever insult anyone over it, because I find that behavior to also be abhorrent and wouldn't partake in it.

YMMV.

9n6ne7D.png

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
One of the reasons why I rarely play multiplayer games and, when I do, do not use or listen to voice chat. Too many assholes out there and it's just frustrating.

I will say that I've had a surprisingly great experience playing Rainbow Six: Siege - it's been a while since I jumped in but, when I was playing, most people were always really great to play with and wanted to work as a team. Good times there.

finalflame

And where is that?

9n6ne7D.png

Here:

To clarify:

I think any sort of sexist, racist, demeaning, or otherwise offensive behavior in online games or otherwise is abhorrent and should be punished. I said this from the get-go.

To me personally, I'd rather be insulted and/or called names than have a non-contributing team member on my team. I can mute people and move on with life, if they're contributing to the game and we win, I'm happy.

Yes, I realize other people's sensitivities are different. Just giving my $0.02.

I'll re-state that I think this is off-topic and the discussion has probably gone on for long enough, but I'll continue to engage if others do so as to not be seen as 'backing out' of the discussion.

You know that, save for a few matches, Dunkey is editing in footage from different matches than the one where teammates are bitching, right? Just look at the map on the close-up of the voice prompt and then the subsequent footage.

I think people who bitch in spawn before the game even begins are toxic and shitty, no reason to tilt the entire team before even trying. But people who refuse to switch when they're actually not contributing are also terrible.

duckroll

Considering the money that's sunk into these games and the technology to achieve it doesn't have the overhead you believe it to in the slightest, you're going to have to give more than disbelief.

My solution is not to wait for companies to solve a social problem with tech, but to call out such behavior when it happens and let people know that people aren't okay with that sort of shit. Everyone can make a difference in their small way, one game at a time.

Mozendo

I am about 30% positive that both text chat reporting and game judging do literally nothing.

Yeah on the support tickets I make it's the usual "this isn't the right platform to do user reports." and it fucking sucks.
I wouldn't be lying if Overwatch made me rethink about the online gaming community regardless if it's a competitive or cooperative game.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle

Sheeesh.

Not do "nothing" obviously, like for example developers should be encouraged to give people like Anita to have greater voice or presence in the gaming community, or to create events to educate gamers on the virtue of proper online interaction, stuff like that.

Demanding developers to do or chase something that is simply unrealistic is not going to help solve matters, that's all I am saying.

Wink

Firstly, kids and idiots anonymously being dicks in competetive situations, big surprise, is surely exclusively a gaming thing.
Secondly, with a little bit of effort the internet is a wonderful place to find groups and communities of likeminded people to play with who do not use discriminatory language, where one is safe from having to deal with randos. I am so tired of people whining about this and generalizing about gamers.
Use some common sense and understanding of human nature when traversing certain online spaces.

finowns

I played Halo 2 when it was big and thought I was immune to trash talking, but when I play Overwatch.. I'm like these dudes are hurting my feelings. I can only imagine what females get.

Terrell

My solution is not to wait for companies to solve a social problem with tech, but to call out such behavior when it happens and let people know that people aren't okay with that sort of shit. Everyone can make a difference in their small way, one game at a time.

That would be my preference, as well. But that puts an awful lot of faith in other people. People like those in this thread who are putting the onus on others for being more sensitive than they are, like it's a personal failing to be. So you can understand why I'd want the people profiting on their product at the expense of others to step up in defence for them before trusting others to do something about it for them.

And really, where does that stop? Should we also rely on the same method for cheaters, to socially ostracize them out of their behaviour? No, we don't expect that to be effective, so companies do that for us. I consider this to be the same situation.

Sheeesh.

Not do "nothing" obviously, like for example developers should be encouraged to give people like Anita to have greater voice or presence in the gaming community, or to create events to educate gamers on the virtue of proper online interaction, stuff like that.

Demanding developers to do or chase something that is simply unrealistic is not going to help solve matters, that's all I am saying.

You keep saying it's "unrealistic", but haven't once quantified WHY that is. Also, see above.

Strakt

Idk about other people in this thread.. but If I'm playing Overwatch at a semi high-level rank (GM).. if someone is being toxic, its better to mute him and be positive to the rest of the team.. its pretty simple. People play the game to win especially if you enter competitive... There is going to be toxicity in any LARGE online multiplayer competitive game.. it happens in league, it happens in overwatch, recently for honor, dota.. hell it probably even happens in minecraft.

I agree with the post above, it is counter-productive to be toxic to the person being toxic. If you give him attention, he is going to get the satisfaction of being even more rude to others. If you sit back, mute him, let him talk to himself, there is a less chance he will ruin the game for others thus not wasting 15-20 minutes of our lives.

I don't visit Reddit regularly or play OW but it's reasons like the way these victims describe their time playing online with randoms is why I gave up playing online with randoms many many years ago. It's pretty disgusting to be harassed based on your characteristics given to you on birth, rather than having actually done something bad to said person in the first place.

Worst yet, you try bringing this up to a chat room and you'll be called a troll or seeking attention (as I've experienced). They think because bringing up real-life issues effect you and said game, it is the act of online trolling and attention seeking. It's also part and part why I enjoy NeoGAF so much because it's a semi-private community with verification so the chances of finding somebody decent to play with is greatly increased, though not completely certain.

Maximo

Firstly, kids and idiots anonymously being dicks in competetive situations, big surprise, is surely exclusively a gaming thing.
Secondly, with a little bit of effort the internet is a wonderful place to find groups and communities of likeminded people to play with who do not use discriminatory language, where one is safe from having to deal with randos. I am so tired of people whining about this and generalizing about gamers.
Use some common sense and understanding of human nature when traversing certain online spaces.

giphy.gif

361176.jpg

Really dude this is what you post about a topic of people being harassed online?

Big Nikus

"If you're getting harrased, just go elsewhere !"

duckroll

I am so tired of people whining about this and generalizing about gamers.

As a gamer I am ashamed that we tolerate the worst of us at all. The generalization is justified because we don't do enough to discourage it, and we let ourselves get defensive about it when criticized.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
I agree with the post above, it is counter-productive to be toxic to the person being toxic. If you give him attention, he is going to get the satisfaction of being even more rude to others. If you sit back, mute him, let him talk to himself, there is a less chance he will ruin the game for others thus not wasting 15-20 minutes of our lives.

Until publisher or developer can invent some sort of technologically magical solution, that is all that we can do realistically, really (unfortunately.) Spread some positive energy and just be nice to each other and simply ignore the arseholes making noises. And use whatever report or whatever function the developer implement in their game, however limited they can be.

Ogawa-san

You're willing to be insulted by a random stranger over a video game where both are theoretically playing for fun.

That's not thick skin, that's something else.

Deepwater

Won't somebody please think of the gamers!?

Edit: I also like how you fail to mention how the people with the complaints are also...gamers...

Straight latino male. What's your point?

The lack of prioritizing empathy in some of your posts is something.

Straight Latino male here too. I'm a white Puerto Rican in the states. I usually don't experience Latino-directed bigotry to my face by random people, but it's when my last name comes up that things can get weird. I'm terrible at shaking off someone online calling me "stupid" but I can't shake off a slur. I'm fortunate in a way that my ethnicity is invisible if I chose to get on mic publicly. OP has many examples of minorities who can't get on mic and hide it. I can't help but feel for them,

I feel like I should address my GAF name - it was me taking control of an insult that hurt me around the time I made my account, I thought it was cute and that it only applied to me. I don't know if it really represents me anymore, and I get concerned that it might make people feel bad even with context, but that's the quick context.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I wish people would stop generalizing me.

Wait what do you mean "change my attitude"? Fuck off and find someone who cares!

Wink

"If you're getting harrased, just go elsewhere !"

No, take your knowledge about social behaviour and use it to turn your experiences into something positive. It's just science about group behaviour. Find a place inside a community and all this shit goes away. It's advice about how to handle this problem, what's your great idea how to solve this? Complaining on the internet? Good job.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
You keep saying it's "unrealistic", but haven't once quantified WHY that is. Also, see above.

But I have. Short of actually actively recording the voice chat of all the players during all their gameplay sessions, which will be an utterly massive undertaking especially when we talk about millions of people (times the amount of hours they log in and play) and how much of ruckus that kind of thing would raise the alarm of privacy advocates everywhere, how would you realistically implement a system that can actively detect harassment through voice in a massive scale with great accuracy? I don't even know such a system is possible, and I really, really doubt platform holders like Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft would even be willing to allow that kind of implementation through their system, even if it's possible.

Wink

Won't somebody please think of the gamers!?

Edit: I also like how you fail to mention how the people with the complaints are also...gamers...

Are you all blind to the actual suggestions?
Generalizing doesn't mean all, it means most. Of course the ones complaining think themselves and their friends are different, that's why I suggest community instead of anonymity.

finalflame

You're willing to be insulted by a random stranger over a video game where both are theoretically playing for fun.

That's not thick skin, that's something else.

Yes because after the first insult I report, block, and mute them, and then keep playing the game. An insult from an online stranger who has never seen or interacted with me in person means nothing to me, they are insulting some abstract idea of me, not the actual me.

In fact, I'm fairly confident if I had met the same person under different circumstances (through friends, work, at a bar) they'd probably act perfectly agreeable. It's a farce, a shitty personality trait exposed by their anonymity and lack of any consequence for their online behavior.

I'm not saying this is a reasonable expectation for everyone, far from it -- people who display an identifiable pattern of being offensive online should be banned or otherwise punished. I just really don't care when it's done to me.

The lack of prioritizing empathy in some of your posts is something.

Straight Latino male here too. I'm a white Puerto Rican in the states. I usually don't experience Latino-directed bigotry to my face by random people, but it's when my last name comes up that things can get weird. I'm terrible at shaking off someone online calling me "stupid" but I can't shake off a slur. I'm fortunate in a way that my ethnicity is invisible if I chose to get on mic publicly. OP has many examples of minorities who can't get on mic and hide it. I can't help but feel for them,

I feel like I should address my GAF name - it was me taking control of an insult that hurt me around the time I made my account, I thought it was cute and that it only applied to me. I don't know if it really represents me anymore, and I get concerned that it might make people feel bad even with context, but that's the quick context.

Yah, I understand, and I've expressed this in my previous posts: that it's not a reasonable expectation for others to be ok with being insulted. Hence why I've said, repeatedly, that this kind of behavior is abhorrent and should not be tolerated/should be punished.

I'm a relatively dark-skinned Brazilian with a very Brazilian name. Most people can't distinguish between hispanic latino and luso-latino, so they just assume I'm hispanic, which I educate people on when there's an opportunity to. I get lots of "Oh so you speak Spanish?!?!?!" when I say I'm Brazilian, but as you know, we speak Portuguese. It's just ignorance, not malice.

Funny story, I was born in the U.S. and moved to Brazil when I was in 7th grade. My first day of class in Brazil, when I said I came form the U.S. to introduce myself to the class, some smart-ass shouted from the back of the classroom "SO YOU'RE A GRINGO?!?!" (in Portuguese). The class laughed. I laughed. My nickname, to this day, with all my long-time Brazilian friends (I live in the U.S. again now) is still Gringo. Some don't even know my real name, because it was so ubiquitous in relation to me. Never took it offensively, and in the context in which it was coined, it was never meant to be.

Sometimes life experiences, and sensitivities, vary. I'm not saying everyone's should be the same as mine -- just giving my personal perspective.

Deepwater

Are you all blind to the actual suggestions?
Generalizing doesn't mean all, it means most. Of course the ones complaining think themselves and their friends are different, that's why I suggest community instead of anonymity.

So why are you so concerned about the generalization if you're not in the "most" category???

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You know why we even have a report function these days? It's because people want to complain and developers want to hear them.

So, like, I don't even know where you're going with this. Complaining works, if it's not a solution in itself it at least alerts those in power as to the existence and nature of the problem.

Angry Fork

I agree, I wouldn't support anything that records people's voices for future reference. The review would have to come from # of reports and the substance of the reports.

If it's over X number of reports then you know it's highly unlikely that it's just a huge conspiracy against this one person, and the grievances are probably true (although it's truly unknowable unless you record all text interactions of players like you said).

The fact that your only considerations is either punishments in terms of bans or the police going to someone's house says a lot. You only see it as someone else's problem, not your own. You don't see yourself being part of any solution, only what other people might have to do to correct this problem that has nothing to do with you. That's how you are directly contributing to the problem.

Either you take a stand and say no to online harassment, or you are party to it by inaction alone. If you play a game and see someone else harassing a player, if you just sit back and say nothing and do nothing because it's not your problem, then you sir, are part of the problem.

How do you even know who does/doesn't do this already? It's not like there are articles being written talking about what random people do in defense of someone being harassed. Like if someone just keeps shouting the n word (probably a kid) chances are someone is going to tell him to stfu, it happens fairly often.

That being said most people are probably going to respond to that in this way: they're there to play a game, not be someone else's babysitter. I'm not someone's parent or guardian angel. If a full grown adult with a job and responsibilities can't figure out how to mute someone online I don't know what I'm supposed to do to help that except tell them how to do it (which I've done before).

The vast majority of racist/sexist stuff i hear is from kids, probably 13-16 years old. I'm just not interested in being their parents over the internet and they're not going to listen to me lecturing about how you should be nice to people either. They're supposed to have real life people do that for them. And chances are if they keep doing that in real life without being checked they might get physically regulated eventually like Richard Spencer.

Wink

Isn't that what you did when you came into the thread?

Not solely, no, but excuse me for also expressing my feelings in addition to making some actual points.
I forgot that people do almost never react to content and almost always to emotion, so it was my fault.

llehuty

I would actually pay extra money for an online service if there is someone monitorizing random matches and banning these people.

Top Bottom