• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miitomo |OT| A new way of COMMUnication

So does the typing default to ALL CAPS for everyone? I guess it's because it's set to Japan but it's annoying. ):

Does it to me too. We're not typing big messages, at least, I guess.

Anyway, I don't have any friends on it yet, but it's still fun. I really like the response and graphics of the interface. I hope Nintendo does a good job getting the word out; I think kids will like the quirkiness of it all.

kubus

Maybe for the global release we should have a Google Sheets + Form thing going to make it easier for everyone to add each other. I assume most people will switch accounts to their own region's Nintendo Account then so it's best to start with a clean slate.

Galava

Maybe for the global release we should have a Google Sheets + Form thing going to make it easier for everyone to add each other. I assume most people will switch accounts to their own region's Nintendo Account then so it's best to start with a clean slate.

Even if you create a new account, the friend system uses twitter and facebook followers/friends, so they carry over.

kubus

Ok so I just finished going through the thread and adding everyone to a Twitter list. I'll try to keep it up to date when new handles are being posted here.

You can just go through the list clicking Follow and you'll have added everyone in no time.
(Be aware that you have to follow each other to be able to add someone as a friend in Miitomo!)

NeoGAF Users on Miitomo Twitter List

I think I'll create a special Miitomo Twitter account to avoid bloating my timeline...

Btw can anyone explain the OT title? I don't get it.

At first I thought it had something to do with communism, but then "ni" could be in caps as well...

Also, I don't think communism is really related to this, except maybe the fact that Nintendo will probable soon know more about you than Google.

zokie

Gold Member
Ok so I just finished going through the thread and adding everyone to a Twitter list. I'll try to keep it up to date when new handles are being posted here.

You can just go through the list clicking Follow and you'll have added everyone in no time.
(Be aware that you have to follow each other to be able to add someone as a friend in Miitomo!)

I think I'll create a special Miitomo Twitter account to avoid bloating my timeline...

Thank you sir

Manoko

Can you please add me to the list too ?
I'm waiting for the European version to launch though.

Twitter: @Manoko

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton

I was wondering who did this. Great idea!

Great idea!
I'm waiting for the EU release, but my Twitter handle is @mmirlach

probably just leave mine as well right now @kurocchi0509
going to test this if it works with genymotion later tonight
since i'm a scrub wp10 user

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Looking at all the tweets containing #miifoto is like witnessing your own downfall into madness. So many insane images costantly uploaded

CdwwLNQWwAE48wq.jpg

CdwwECzUYAAjOqw.jpg

Cdwv436WEAEIf4c.jpg

CdwxdFjUkAAxbg4.jpg

Top Bottom