• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft |OT2| Punch Your Way to Your Own World

Ark

So I found out that the massive stash of clay I got from dredging my giant hole is gone. I will once again lay blame on the guy who built on top of my mountain and buried my base.

So I would like to get a admin/mods permission to demolish their tower, and then have an event maybe tonight where anyone can come join in.

So how bout it Ark, and whoever else could give me the go ahead. Can I bulldoze a tower built by a guy who stole my mountain and buried my base?

Sounds good.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Sounds good.
Well that was fast....

ZHzhI.png

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Looks like the next snapshot will be beefing the testificates up.

jonkagstrom

@AndrewBuscus Im working on the villagers defense. I hope to finish it by tomorrow.

I wonder how they will fight back against the zombie hordes? With fists, with swords? Villages might become very active places during night time after the next patch.

Xun

Looks like the next snapshot will be beefing the testificates up.

I wonder how they will fight back against the zombie hordes? With fists, with swords? Villages might become very active places during night time after the next patch.
Has it also been stated whether or not the design of them will change?

They're fucking retarded.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Has it also been stated whether or not the design of them will change?

They're fucking retarded.

Eh, I've gotten used to them. Though they could use some embellishing, like make more noises or something, or come in different colors. In the world of Minecraft with blocky cows and pigs that oink and all of the other crazy wildlife, they actually kind of fit. LOL

Ranger X

Soooo... There will be zombie attacks on villages... Villagers will be able to reproduce and defend themselves...

Interesting... But...

Pointless.

Anything in Minecraft can be seen as pointless. Those specific details here are only for the atmosphere / believability. I think it's cool. The more happenings and behaviors there is in the game the better.

Thunderchild42

Neo Member
I proudly present my completed addition to Charlies Amusement Dome:

NEOGAFIAN GLADIATORS!

Fun for the friends and family of all ages shapes and sizes. Complete 5 distinctly different obstacles on your drive towards victory! Any failure will send you plunging to the waters below and back to the beginning of the course!

Those who complete the course will be awarded with a plethora of prizes! Please enjoy the course and let me know if you have any suggestions!

iJ24edTyAD2VN.png

-Minsc-

I proudly present my completed addition to Charlies Amusement Dome:

NEOGAFIAN GLADIATORS!

Fun for the friends and family of all ages shapes and sizes. Complete 5 distinctly different obstacles on your drive towards victory! Any failure will send you plunging to the waters below and back to the beginning of the course!

Those who complete the course will be awarded with a plethora of prizes! Please enjoy the course and let me know if you have any suggestions!

Cool, I'll check it out later.

On another note, where did that maze come from?

EVIL

I built the maze, the dome underground is probably filled with nastiest so moans you hear adds to the creepy maze effect. I will also put hints that can help or trow you off the right track. Maybe I will also add some chests with simple lewt.

vinicius

Neo Member
A friend once made a 3-floor underground maze of obsidian and glowstone filled with moans and false tips. And the height was 2 blocks. Dark walls + two blocks height made my claustrophobia go crazy.

It took me a lot of time and some breads on the floor to find my way. And at the end of it was a rainbow room filled with cakes and on one corner it was written: "Now you have to go back". I didn't wanted to leave that room and was think "hey maybe I can build a house here and live off cake. Then I gave up and teleported my ass out of there, creepiest place I've ever been on Minecraft.

Grinchy

Banned
Is that four blocks of iron with a pumpkin at the top? That's kinda pricey. I make a lot of snow men but they are cheap.

Ark

To everyone that has PM'ed me this week for building rights:

I'm so sorry I haven't added you yet, I've just been busy & tired and I promise I'll add you in either tonight or tomorrow when I get home.

Maddocks

Just got minecraft, I played it for free awhile go but finally purchased it because it is pretty fun. For some reason it wouldnt let me connect to servers, but when i tried the neogaf server it let me in, so if you seen me jump in and jump right back out, it was just me testing if I could even get in a server.

Vespene

Just got minecraft, I played it for free awhile go but finally purchased it because it is pretty fun. For some reason it wouldnt let me connect to servers, but when i tried the neogaf server it let me in, so if you seen me jump in and jump right back out, it was just me testing if I could even get in a server.

Your version has to be the same as the servers you're trying to plug into.

-Minsc-

Since I haven't posted a pic yet, here's my slow and tedious project. When you're building an underwater dome, without sponges, one is required to have a good amount of patience. After some trial and error I believe I have the method down. When all is said and done, it will likely take at least four times as long to build compared to a surface dome.

Once I get all the lights on, it's going to look quite cool at nighttime.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I know the pain of water removal...

Tonight I completed phase 1 of the "something DrForester will eventually build" I've celared a 32 block radius hole of all water, down to stone. Now... to dig.

qjRio.png

Top Bottom