• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016-2017 Offseason |OT| At Least Next Year is an Odd Numbered Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we want to follow suit of the other sports threads? The whole "regular season thread in OT for the first 3 weeks of the season before moving to community" thing to see if some new blood will jump in.

Please. Lots of new posters were in the WBC thread, would be cool to have them here. Need some new names on the board of shame.

Sanjuro

Putting the thread in the OT will only attract more ketchup savages.

But that also means I can abuse them once they are here...🤔

Parch

Stroman auditioning for a #1 or 2 in the rotation
Happ looked pretty good today. Pitching staff seems ready.

I always thought Jays needed another bat this off season. Now with injuries and crappy performances it's even more evident. Jays might still be shopping for a LF. Perhaps snagging somebody trying to sneak through waivers is an option. There's usually some decent leftover talent available this time of year.

BumRush

d'Arnaud is a disaster behind the plate. Somehow he seems WORSE than in the past, which I didn't think possible. My biggest fear as a Mets fan right now is how we're going to stop the running game.

Sanjuro

200 on the radar, believe me.

EnlQO5n.jpg

RBH

First game at SunTrust Park is in 6 days (spring training game vs. Yankees for season ticket holders only):

C7xpSnFXkAIjN0d.jpg:small

SunTrust%20Park%20Delta%20Tail%202_0.jpg

Hmmm now I hate angel Hernandez as much as anyone but timeout isn't a right. He doesn't want to grant that's the umpires prerogative. Cabrera can get all pissy if he wants
But he needs to take his swing and not stare no back at the ump.

Danny Duffy shits all over Syndergaard RE World Baseball Classic:

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/220748714/royals-duffy-would-do-classic-again/

Syndeergard is delusional if he thinks pitching in the WBC will prevent him from making he playoffs. He's delusional anyway in thinking he'll make the World Series with that current squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom