• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

zewone

What the fuck.

That came out of nowhere. I wonder if they had an argument over the phone or something.

In the actual interview on his podcast, it doesn't come across as hostile at all. It sounds more like he's saying it as someone who is a friend.

-MD-

Yawn.

Joe took something him and Dana both said on his podcast like 3-4 years ago and repeated it in this new podcast, it's a total non story and Dana even laughed and agreed he probably had some form of brain damage from being hit in the head so much.

With all these recent acquisitions I assume Bellator's overtaking of UFC is imminent and then I watch a Bellator event and say 'ohh .. yeah' and am reminded UFC is safe for awhile.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
This card right now, I've legit heard of one person fighting.
DE3PpQnUMAASp4o.jpg:large

VoxPop

Damn Gunnar was looking great up until the KO. What a picture perfect straight left. Hopefully Conor doesn't have the same fate against Mayweather.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Breh, Gunnar actually looked like he belonged in there. Connor won't. You know that. I know you know that.

Gunnar looked what ? Lol, that fight lasted a minute . All he looked like was a lit up Christmas tree .

Lol at him calling for a fight with Wonderboy

I've never seen someone KOd by being thrown to the ground like a bag of garbage before. That Bofando guy has certainly got my attention.

Actually...he probably will be on point with weight. California is tracking their weight throughout camp and making sure they arent just cutting a ton of weight right before the fight.

Top Bottom