• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

Heel

Mayweather vs. McGregor odds: Conor McGregor available as +375 underdog after World Tour

burning-money-dollars-table-fire-1378245820F.gif

What would the odds need to be for you to take the bet? +10,000? More?

I think I'd put $100 at +10,000 even though I'm not sure those are good enough odds to make it a +EV bet.

Syder

The best way to make money off the fight is to put small amounts on Mayweather winning in specific ways, like calling the round it happens.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Like there's absolutely zero way Mayweather loses unless there's fuckery involved, and I'm not talking about a bad decision.

FUME5

Strange, this tee doesn't seem to be listed on his storefront.

Code:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEA_VW_W0AAd1K8.jpg[/IMG]

edmond tarverdyan was coaching one of the dudes on that Contender show so you know the fight was completely entertaining and embarrassing for his fighter.

Got starched bad in the first after receiving some gnarly shots.

VoxPop

Brock Lesnar back in the USADA testing pool :D

Rumors of return. Maybe we'll get that JDS fight we never got and maybe even a Ngannou showdown.

ApharmdX

Banned
Brock Lesnar back in the USADA testing pool :D

Rumors of return. Maybe we'll get that JDS fight we never got and maybe even a Ngannou showdown.

Man that's big news. But, real talk, he isn't going to be clean, just managing his cycle better. Oh well. I'd still love to see him fight. Even at his age. Brock doesn't have that many fight miles on him, he's still a very good athlete, and I think he could beat JDS... Dos Santos' total lack of head movement and the two fights with Cain have basically ruined him as a fighter.

Will Dana say he doesn't trust Brock to headline anymore!?!

I wonder how much of a draw Brock would even be anymore. His last fight sucked and he got popped. And he probably gets worked by most top heavyweights.

Chesskid1

Banned
man weidman is an "old guy" now, time passes so fast... feels like yesterday he was beating up silva and people thought he could be a future goat..

FUME5

How many fights has Hunt got left on his contract?

He should fight Lesnar again, but this time Hunt should be on the juice.

man weidman is an "old guy" now, time passes so fast... feels like yesterday he was beating up silva and people thought he could be a future goat..

I still remember hyping up Anderson Silva to a friend, how when he put his hands down the fight was over, how invincible he was.

First fight we see live? Weidman.

Jeez! People are that down on Weidman?

Only like 2 people in the MW top 10 are younger then him.

I think Rockhold called it before their fight. Too focused on being a family man. Dude was having a kid like each year after he won the belt.

That gas tank is totally questionable too though .

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
The dude in charge of testing, Jeff Novitzky, says it's all BS.

“He is not currently enrolled in the USADA testing pool, nor has there been any inquiry
on his part to do so,” said Novitzky.

So any talk is probably just Brock trying to get more money from the wwf

iddqd

Weidman's gas tank has always been horrible. He fades hard in every fight. He's got one round in him now where he used to have two.

His defense was also always shit but he made it through by toughness.
Against real top 5 people and with wear and tear, that asset is gone.

Would not be surprised with Gastelum cracks him.

Is it a 5 round main event?

Levito

Banned
Edmonton is really close to me, I'm tempted to go to that event. At the same time though watching on a TV is a lot cheaper and you get a better view of things. heh

Top Bottom