• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised at MM domination when Borg's biggest wins are Smolka and Formiga, neither of which have ever been near the top of the division, and he's missed weight in 2 of his last 4 fights.

MM refused TJ to take this cakewalk fight and ensure his record.

On his way to a 50-40 decision in a title fight, whilst playing around, making faces at commentators... THIS MOTHERFUCKER THROWS A SUPLEX ARMBAR.

GOAT.

Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson is the GOAT.

End of discussion.

Kelsdesu

I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised at MM domination when Borg's biggest wins are Smolka and Formiga, neither of which have ever been near the top of the division, and he's missed weight in 2 of his last 4 fights.

MM refused TJ to take this cakewalk fight and ensure his record.

TJ would not have made that cut.

On his way to a 50-40 decision in a title fight, whilst playing around, making faces at commentators... THIS MOTHERFUCKER THROWS A SUPLEX ARMBAR.

GOAT.

Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson is the GOAT.

Can a brotha get a milli?

That was some WWE level scripted/practiced suplex to armbar transition. Which makes it even crazier that it was done in a UFC fight. I’ve never seen that before, beautiful. Hats off to how tough Borg was.

Edit: what’s the giant lump on Kevin Lee’s chest?

Macattk15

I just wanna see Conor fight either of these two. So I don't really care who wins ... and I really hope Conor fights the winner.

Syder

Yo can I get a fucking gif of that shit. Holy shit.
2t0vQR7.gif

Top Bottom