• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

I just got around to binge watching Fight Quest on YouTube, didn't realize Jimmy Smith is doing commentary for Bellator now too. What a fucking great show that was

zewone

I just got around to binge watching Fight Quest on YouTube, didn't realize Jimmy Smith is doing commentary for Bellator now too. What a fucking great show that was

Yeah, I always remember the Krav Maga episode because they went out of their way to be dicks to the hosts.

Yeah, I always remember the Krav Maga episode because they went out of their way to be dicks to the hosts.

Yeah holy shit, that fucking lunatic woman who just elbowed Doug in the face. and when they did that stupid drill where guys were hiding behind trees, and they ambush her with crappy pulled punches and kicks, but when they ambushed Doug they beat the fucking crap out of him. That episode was insane

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Just heard about Hughes. Shitty. But have to ask, how does one get sideswiped by a train?

FUME5

Just heard about Hughes. Shitty. But have to ask, how does one get sideswiped by a train?

According to Illinois State Police, Hughes, 43, drove a pickup truck across a railroad grade crossing "directly in front of a train, and the train struck the passenger side of the truck" at 10:43 a.m.

Not paying attention? Signal malfunction?

Always thought Hughes was a little off in the head but hope he pulls through OK.

Kinda weird we're only three days out from the Bellator PPV and Wanderlei has barely been seen or heard from. Also kinda amazing that neither Chael or Wanderlei have popped for anything yet - or does NYSAC not do testing until closer to the event?

Kinda weird we're only three days out from the Bellator PPV and Wanderlei has barely been seen or heard from. Also kinda amazing that neither Chael or Wanderlei have popped for anything yet - or does NYSAC not do testing until closer to the event?

Wouldnt be be surprised if either one of them pulls out right about now.

Yaari

I'm pretty sure they specifically stated the test results would be released prior to the actual event, so yeah, that could very well happen.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

DC2rgHqXoAEK1tx.jpg:large

Lol at Wand's tattoo.

"THANKS GOD. FOR ONE MORE DAY"

Fox318

He was on SiriusXM MMAJunkie Radio today. Where the hosts asked him if he liked punch, kick, or knee better.

I haven't gone to any events in a while cuz no one ever wants to go with me. Decided to just go by myself to this one this weekend.

6jRlKBs.jpg

Chesskid1

Banned
when will we likely see mcgregor/mayweather meet irl? i don't know how boxing works, usually just a press conference a week or two before the fight and thats it?

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
At the Bellator meet and greet?

I really wanted to go to that one and the weigh in but I can't because of work.

Nope, he strolled into the place I work. Had dinner with Ryan and his lady (who I totally assumed was with Ryan). As nice as could be.

I work close to MSG though so I’d assume him being in the area has to do with Bellator.

Im actually excited to see Wand and Fedor. Wondering how much Fedor has left. Its a meaningless fight ranking wise but MAtt is the perfect opponent for Fedor. Only haymakers no technique no gastank.

Gon' be gud.

Levito

Banned
Much as I hate to say it, Mitrione is probably going to squash Fedor pretty hard. Or else it's going to be a long boring drawn out heavyweight fight.

The only legitimate Fedor loss in my book was against Hendo. Hendo starched him.

He had a massive brain fart against Werdum and Bigfoot was a giant roid monster that layed on him.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
How is getting tapped out not a legitimate loss? lol

It happened too fast. It was only a minute, can't call that a fight.

Plus Werdum faked getting knocked down to fool Fedor into his guard. That's lying, and that's basically cheating, so it's a no contest when you think about it.

Heel

Archaix is right. Werdum did not engage in fair combat and thus is disqualified. Do we even know if Fedor was actually tapping? If he was, do we really why? Just asking questions.

Top Bottom