• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most adorable female character in a video game?

Jubenhimer

There's a lot of talk about hottest or sexiest female characters in video games. But what about cute & innocent ones? Who do you think is the most adorable female character you witnessed in a game in terms of mannerisms, looks, and/or personality. I just saw the opening cinematic for the upcoming RPG Cris Tales, and I can already tell the main heroine, Crisbelle is a cinnamon roll.

Last edited:
Ann Takamaki

ktfmVoOH_400x400.jpg

Not my favorite in P5 but most adorable imo. Also, CrisTales looks great

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
World of Final Fantasy is a very cute game.

And has the best version of ATB, and no one can change my mind.
Only 5 people played it past the demo. It was too slow even with the speedup. But I agree, it was cute outside the "human" characters.

Leaning away from adorableness in the sense of feminine, sexual beauty and towards adorableness in the sense of being cute/funny/naive...

Probably some cuddly mascot character? The baby princesses from mario kart 8?

This stupid adorable simpleton.

Is Mythra dumb as a running joke? I'm going to be playing XC2 for the first time soon.

I’m gonna second this, I’ve recently been playing through all the Shantae games (on seven sirens now) and she’s definitely an adorable air head.

Maybe someone can find that gif where she does a cute little 8-bit dance? EDIT: There's a million gifs of her dancing but I'm thinking of an old gameboy colour one with a longer cuter dance. Can't seem to find it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom