• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My little brother beats me up what should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obsessed said:
No. We would recommend she call the fucking police.

The root of the problem isnt the fucking concern of the victim their safety is. Reread this sentence a few dozen times until it makes sense.

Are you talking to me? I don't condone that. I was saying that is basically his argument when he is telling OP to move out and be independent or get abused.

Uhhh yes I would likewise tell an abused wife who refuses to leave her husband to move the fuck out and leave him...

While you recommend she stays with him to heal the "root" of the problem to spare the world from the pain he will inflict after she leaves. HURRR DURRR

JABEE said:
Are you talking to me? I don't condone that. I was saying that is basically his argument when he is telling OP to move out and be independent or get abused.
i know thats what you meant, i was agreeing with you... looking back at the post i see where i fucked up lol

HeadlessRoland said:
Im not certain what crime you believe the little brother would potentially be charged with. But its a FAR cry from a felony. He will be back in that home beating his brothers ass within 24hrs..

And guess what, if he keeps beating up his brother after being carted off to jail, and/or makes the beatings more severe because he was "tattled on" then he will get a much longer stay.

Also incase you don't scroll up since I made a late edit in my last post.

HeadlessRoland said:
So in other words I offered a viable solution that resolves the OP's situation. I am sorry this solution offends your ever so delicate sensibilities. I fear for you in the real world.

Thanks for taking the bait. You just responded to something not pertinent to the OP's dilemma which was your justification for not answering the hypothetical posited by others in this thread. You're a hypocrite.

You offered a solution that would resolve the OP's problem. However, more sensible people can see that the real problem is that the brother has all the makings of an abusive husband.

This is a discussion forum, not Yahoo Answers. We are currently discussing why simply moving out would not be the best solution overall. You refuse to take part in this discussion because "it isn't relevant to the OP's problem." Why do you even post on GAF then if you are unwilling to partake in discussion? Just make a Yahoo Answers account if all you want to do is answer random questions.

HeadlessRoland said:
Uhhh yes I would likewise tell an abused wife who refuses to leave her husband to move the fuck out and leave him...

While you recommend she stays with him to heal the "root" of the problem to spare the world from the pain he will inflict after she leaves. HURRR DURRR

Nobody is saying that. You're saying that she should just leave and not call the police.

I think an abused wife should leave AND call the police, as does everyone else.

JABEE

HeadlessRoland said:
Totally moving out is such an absurd solution to being beaten by ones little brother when the victim is in his 20's with the parents laughing at him when he cries himself to sleep at night.

Im not certain what crime you believe the little brother would potentially be charged with. But its a FAR cry from a felony. He will be back in that home beating his brothers ass within 24hrs.

Its shameful how helpless and weak most of you sound.

So you really are a pre-teen with no understanding of the severity of said actions are in a legal sense? thanks for the confirmation.
So become financially independent like a MAN or get physically abused by someone who is much taller and stronger than you. You condone the actions of the brother. Giving the brother to the point where he has a black eye and isn't fighting back is okay with you. Would you be okay with someone doing that to your Mother, Sister or girlfriend?

JABEE said:
i know thats what you meant, i was agreeing with you... looking back at the post i see where i fucked up lol

Stellares

HeadlessRoland said:
The root of the problem isnt the fucking concern of the victim their safety is. Reread this sentence a few dozens until it makes sense.

Fucking idiot. We are not saying the victim should stay with the abuser. The OP needs to deal with the problem that ensures his safety and keeps his brother away.

You realize the whole idea of police are for those who are too weak/unable to protect themselves?

JABEE

HeadlessRoland said:

CALL THE POLICE! You said calling the police doesn't do anything.

Stellares said:
You realize the whole idea of police are for those who are too weak/unable to protect themselves?

Fuck that. Laws/Civilized societies were just invented by the weak to protect themselves from the strong. Social Darwinism FTW!

We should all move back the the jungle where might makes right.

Obsessed said:
And guess what, if he keeps beating up his brother after being carted off to jail, and/or makes the beatings more severe because he was "tattled on" then he will get a much longer stay.

Hey dude let him beat your ass for a few more months eventually he will REALLY hurt you and go to jail! Well that is certainly good advice...

You offered a solution that would resolve the OP's problem.

Yep, thanks for playing.

So become financially independent like a MAN or get physically abused by someone who is much taller and stronger than you.

What other solution is there? Let him get his ass beat for untold months hoping he gets seriously hurt so then the police will intervene? Are you seriously not smart enough to understand why this is a fucking horrible plan of action?

What a heartless monster you are. You recommend victims of domestic abuse stay in that environment. Here is some advice as someone who has worked extensively in a variety of community service programs the number one priority in an abusive environment is TO REMOVE THE VICTIM FROM IT.

Continue to prattle on about things you do not understand that cannot even hold up to a 5th graders level of critical thinking.

JABEE said:
CALL THE POLICE! You said calling the police doesn't do anything.

In regards to the safety of the OP for more than a single 12-24hrs period at best... It wont...

Stellares

What other solution is there? Let him get his ass beat for untold months hoping he gets seriously hurt so then the police will intervene? Are you seriously not smart enough to understand why this is a fucking horrible plan of action?

What a heartless monster you are. You recommend victims of domestic abuse stay in that environment. Here is some advice as someone who has worked extensively in a variety of community service programs the number one priority in an abusive environment is TO REMOVE THE VICTIM FROM IT.

Continue to prattle on about things you do not understand that cannot even hold up to a 5th graders level of critical thinking.

Let me make this clear for you, since you obviously suffer from some mental disability.
WE WANT HIM TO GET OUT OF THE ENVIRONMENT ON TOP OF HAVING THE POLICE CALLED TO ENSURE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!

You're a ongoing victim of domestic violence, and as long as the offender knows he can get away with it, he will usually continue. Every time you let him get away with it, you are confirming that it is acceptable behaviour.

Some of the questionable suggestions in this thread - demanding that you escalate the incidents by seriously assaulting the offender will (1) put you in more physical danger, and (2) might be exactly the response the offender is after, knowing he can get a fight from you when he wants.

Call the police, most competent departments have a Domestic Violence Unit and specially-trained DV officers to deal with such incidents. It doesn't matter that he's your brother, by repeatedly assaulting you he's shown that you are nothing more than a punch bag to him. I'd advise putting yourself out of danger and reporting the incidents.

Even if he's only given a warning, or if you choose to retrach your statement, the shock of a Police DV official questioning him on the incidents might be an alarming wake up call to the offender that his behaviour is criminal and unacceptable.

Stellares said:
Fucking idiot. We are not saying the victim should stay with the abuser. The OP needs to deal with the problem that ensures his safety and keeps his brother away.

WRONG the OP needs to be concerned with his own personal safety PERIOD. Are you to dim to understand this. The number one priority is the OP's physical well being. Not some new age fantasy of healing his brothers weary spirit by getting him arrested for a fucking misdemeanor.

Are you fucking 12 or something?

Stellares said:
WE WANT HIM TO GET OUT OF THE ENVIRONMENT ON TOP OF HAVING THE POLICE CALLED TO ENSURE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Calling the police will not ensure it will not happen again. In fact by everything we know it will most likely escalate the violence. But dont let logic and facts get in the way of your base ignorance and infantile fantasies about how the world works.

HeadlessRoland said:
Hey dude let him beat your ass for a few more months eventually he will REALLY hurt you and go to jail! Well that is certainly good advice...

Yep, thanks for playing.

Except I think the first call to the police will actually do something. Assuming his brother isnt a fucking psychopath a short sit in the slammer should wake him up.

Yep, thanks for ignoring the rest of the post. This is a discussion forum, not Yahoo answers. At this point we are discussing what the best possible solution is. We've currently reached the conclusion that calling the police will

A. Ensure the OP's safety.
B. Deal with the root of the issue.

Him walking out will

Him taking on his brother physically an manning up will solve

hmm

HeadlessRoland said:
WRONG the OP needs to be concerned with his own personal safety PERIOD. Are you to dim to understand this. The number one priority is the OP's physical well being.

Yeah, and a good way to ensure his personal safety would be to call the police. That's kind of the reason we have police officers. Oh right, you came from tough guy land where the police are all corrupt and won't do shit except laugh.

Stellares

HeadlessRoland said:
Calling the police will not ensure it will not happen again. In fact by everything we know it will most likely escalate the violence. But dont let logic and facts get in the way of your base ignorance and infantile fantasies about how the world works.

Nothing will ensure it will not happen again, but calling the police is the best bet.
You are filled with ignorance if you think violence is going to solve the OP's problem. It definitely won't and just escalate things.

Obsessed said:
Except I think the first call to the police will actually do something. Assuming his brother isnt a fucking psychopath a short sit in the slammer should wake him up.

You think that because you are ignorant of how these situations work. While I have a few thousand hours of experience in dealing with crisis situations exactly like this. If this is a serious and ongoing extension of psychological pathology a call to the police is not going to solve jack shit. Its almost certainly going to make it worse, assuming they get involved in the first place which is 50/50 and even if they do this level of violence is exceptionally minor.

Yep, thanks for ignoring the rest of the post.

Post something cogent and relevant and it will earn a response beyond laughter and derision.

Nothing will ensure it will not happen again, but calling the police is the best bet.

Wrong my dim witted little friend. REMOVING ONESELF FROM THE BROTHER WILL ENSURE NO FURTHER VIOLENCE ENSUES.

Stellares said:
You are filled with ignorance if you think violence is going to solve the OP's problem. It definitely won't and just escalate things.

Yeah, violence never solves anything especially not being bullied. Good point...

HeadlessRoland said:
You think that because you are ignorant of how these situations work. While I have a few thousand hours of experience in dealing with crisis situations exactly like this. If this is a serious and ongoing extension of psychological pathology a call to the police is not going to solve jack shit. Its almost certainly going to make it worse, assuming they get involved in the first place which is 50/50 and even if they do this level of violence is exceptionally minor.

Actually I have hundreds of thousands of hours with experience.

I also can make unverifiable claims to "back up" my arguments.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
bring it to the attention of your family and any friends of his you think are appropriate to tell. have an intervention... shame him into not hurting you. if that doesn't work, he is a total psychopath and needs professional help.

Stellares

its almost certainly going to make it worse, assuming they get involved in the first place which is 50/50 and even if they do this level of violence is exceptionally minor.

MINOR? MINOR?!
What world do you live in where bruises all over someone's body and a black eye is a minor violent act?
Does the OP need to get his bones broken and end up in a wheel chair before you consider it anything serious?

Him walking out will

Actually, if he just walks out, its not going to ensure his safety. At some point in time, he and his brother will meet again and violence will most likely occur. Its almost impossible to avoid any interactions with his brother.

fse

AlimNassor said:
My little brother is 18, and works out, he's taller than me and far stronger. He has quite the temper, it started off as an innocent arguing then it kept getting worse. Eventually he began to beat me but not make it obvious usually in the chest area. Tonight I musta pissed him off because he beat me pretty bad, he gave me a black eye and I've got bruises all over. I don't fear for my life, but, I can't take it anymore, but I don';t want to see him in jail. What should I do?

kick him in the nuts next time he is gonna hit ya.

Stellares said:
Actually, if he just walks out, its not going to ensure his safety. At some point in time, he and his brother will meet again and violence will most likely occur. Its almost impossible to avoid any interactions with his brother.
The brother sounds like a bully, not a psycho stalker.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
HeadlessRoland said:
this level of violence is exceptionally minor.

Wrong.

Also, you're the most angry/bitter person I've seen around GAF in a while. You must have ramped up your posting recently, you've really been on a roll with the condescension and person insults in various threads.

Stellares said:
MINOR? MINOR?!

Its a misdemeanor incident for certain. So yes on the scale of criminality this instance is MINOR.
Actually, if he just walks out, its not going to ensure his safety.

Actually, removing himself from the situation is the only thing that will ensure his safety. Flail around harder it gets more endearing the more desperate you get.

Interesting I guess earlier this week when I had to call CPS to report an 8 year old with a black eye and bruises from physical abuse and the police responded and arrested the father for misdemeanor reckless endangerment must have been a figment of my imagination.

Bruises between an 18 and 21 year siblings is MINOR in the eyes of the law. Its 50/50 if anyone would even be arrested in this situation. Especially so if the parents are not the ones calling them in the first place.

Stellares

Actually, removing himself from the situation is the only thing that will ensure his safety. Flail around harder it gets more endearing the more desperate you get.

Desperate? You realize you are the only one here defending your view point, right?

JABEE

HeadlessRoland said:
WRONG the OP needs to be concerned with his own personal safety PERIOD. Are you to dim to understand this. The number one priority is the OP's physical well being. Not some new age fantasy of healing his brothers weary spirit by getting him arrested for a fucking misdemeanor.

Why must the OP bend to the brother's will. Do you think what the brother is doing is wrong and deserves to be punished? Why do you want the brother to get away with physically assaulting him?

Once again I ask you this. If the brother gave your Mother, Sister, or Girlfriend a black eye just because he could, would you be alright with that? That is what you are condoning with the statements you are making. All domestic abuse is domestic abuse. If you believe otherwise then all I can say is that you are a sexist. No one needs to Man by wilting to physical abuse. That is what the police are for.

Stellares said:
Desperate? You realize you are the only one here defending your view point, right?

This is what adults with a brain call an appeal to popularity. Generally speaking one does not rely on such DESPERATE measures if they have a sound argument. Continue to flail around.

JABEE said:
Why must the OP bend to the brother's will.

wut? The issue is the victims safety, not some ego cockfest of "bending to da brufers willZ!" If you do not understand that you really have no place commenting.

Was the Father aloud contact with the child after the incident?

He was released 24hrs later. The child was held over the weekend for assessment and placed back into the home in question with CPS maintaining "supervision." Which means they will stop by a few times a month for a couple months then do jack shit unless another incidental takes place.

It takes some exceptional violence for them to really get involved. Because the alternative of the child being removed from the family and placed into the hell that is group homes is often worse than mild abuse suffered in a home.

Real world is a pretty fucked up place isnt it?

Gaborn

*shrug* Call the police and end it or keep putting up with it. Assault is assault and it's not right. He's an adult, he should know better and if he doesn't this is a way to teach him.

JABEE

HeadlessRoland said:
Its a misdemeanor incident for certain. So yes on the scale of criminality this instance is MINOR.

Interesting I guess earlier this week when I had to call CPS to report an 8 year old with a black eye and bruises from physical abuse and the police responded and arrested the father for misdemeanor reckless endangerment must have been a figment of my imagination.

Bruises between an 18 and 21 year siblings is MINOR in the eyes of the law. Its 50/50 if anyone would even be arrested in this situation. Especially so if the parents are not the ones calling them in the first place.
Was the Father aloud contact with the child after the incident?

Stellares

HeadlessRoland said:
This is what adults with a brain call an appeal to popularity. Generally speaking one does not rely on such DESPERATE measures if they have a sound argument. Continue to flail around.

When I was referring to the fact that you were in the minority, I was replying to your comment about me being defensive. Ridiculous, since there is no need to be with your ignorant positions being pointed out by everyone. Now, starting to cry about logical fallacies is desperate.

Stellares said:
When I was referring to the fact that you were in the minority, I was replying to your comment about me being defensive. Ridiculous, since there is no need to be with your ignorant positions being pointed out by everyone. Now, starting to cry about logical fallacies is desperate.

More tap dancing please.

Qatar

wiid said:
kick him in the nuts next time he is gonna hit ya.
Like this?
81064819.jpg

Monocle

HeadlessRoland said:
Yeah, not being afraid of ones little fucking brother requires one to be a tough guy. Hes a fucking adult who chooses to live with his family. He is too big of a fucking pussy to defend himself or smart enough to avoid his brother. I am the eldest of 6 siblings, I was stronger and bigger than all of them, not fucking one of them feared to attack me.

Maybe some beating will do this puss some good. Call the cops on your brother for a casual ass kicking? This is a cry for a tag yeah?

Sibling violence not normal family interaction HURRR DURRRR.
HeadlessRoland said:
If they are constantly around each-other....yes. How fucking pussed up is the next generation?
HeadlessRoland said:
Sounds like its time for him to move out and be a fucking man then? Or stay at home and become a fucking man. Oh noes ones little brother who he tormented his entire life can now kick his ass and does so. Quick lets call CPS!

Hes a fucking 21 year old adult who chooses to live in that environment.
HeadlessRoland said:
I dunno what should a Angel do if a snowman is beating him up! No fucking clue why dont you go make a thread about that topic if you are so inclined to discuss it. For that is not the issue at hand.
HeadlessRoland said:
Excellent, so then whats the problem?

Yeah, thats what I was implying by pointing out your inane response. Good call!
HeadlessRoland said:
Nope thankfully I am gifted with the ability to move out my home before my mid 20's and either avoid or beat those who wish me harm. HOORAY FOR NOT BEING A HELPLESS MANGINA!
HeadlessRoland said:
No the best thing would be for the 20 something victim to move the fuck out. Apparently this isnt a good option because it puts the onus on the guy living with his family who is beaten daily by his little brother...
HeadlessRoland said:
No my advice would be "Move the fuck out you giant mangina pussy." You are unable to defend yourself, are not smart enough to avoid it using your wits. Obviously the next logical step is to call the fucking police to protect you from your little brother...

Or you grow up and move out into the world. Sadly you are probably going to be victimized out there as well, but that is another issue.

Who gives a fuck? The police are going to fucking laugh at him unless he is seriously damaged. His problem is his safety, not saving the world from his tyrannical 18 year old brother who as far as we know has no criminal record nor violence towards others.

Its the OP's safety that is the prime issue yeah? Why are you trying to endanger the OP by getting the police involved? They will do nothing and hes gonna get one MONSTER of an asskicked the 12hrs later his little brother gets released.

Well lucky for my argument the issue at hand is the OP's problem! WOOHOO for making sense!
HeadlessRoland said:
I did answer the question. I will not be drawn into inane scenarios that are not pertinent to the OP or issue at hand just because you dislike how I handily resolved all issues the OP faces.

Yeah bro, the collective spirit of the beaten in fact made this thread and asked for advice. Good point!

You cant solve the worlds ills then your resolution for this individual is invalid! Hahaha, you caught me in a clever web of words!
HeadlessRoland said:
Yeah, thats my point...derp derp

Doesn't seem too mindless since hes kicking his ass kicked and obviously cant figure out a solution. Calling the police isnt going to resolve ANYTHING. But its certainly going to place him in greater danger.

So in other words I offered a viable solution that resolves the OP's situation. I am sorry this solution offends your ever so delicate sensibilities. I fear for you in the real world.

I cant even imagine how an adult could be so helpless. Dear god its downright pathetic.
HeadlessRoland said:
So true! A viable alternative is to "SAVE YOUR BROTHERS TROUBLED SOUL!" Let me recap the issue is a specific individual getting the shit kicked out of him. I am sure his pain towards the greater good of all humanity will soften is daily ass kicking.

an 18 and 21 year old fighting with no significant injuries sustained? What exactly do you think the police are going to do beyond MAYBE arresting the brother (if hes raging out as they arrive) for a misdemeanor?

Your understanding of the criminal justice system is apparently as comprehensive as your basic grasp of problem solving.
HeadlessRoland said:
Wow so if it was an abused wife you would recommend she stick with the abusive man in an attempt to save his future potential victims harm? What a heartless monster you are.
HeadlessRoland said:
Totally moving out is such an absurd solution to being beaten by ones little brother when the victim is in his 20's with the parents laughing at him when he cries himself to sleep at night.

Im not certain what crime you believe the little brother would potentially be charged with. But its a FAR cry from a felony. He will be back in that home beating his brothers ass within 24hrs.

Its shameful how helpless and weak most of you sound.

So you really are a pre-teen with no understanding of the severity of said actions are in a legal sense? thanks for the confirmation.
HeadlessRoland said:
The root of the problem isnt the fucking concern of the victim their safety is. Reread this sentence a few dozen times until it makes sense.

HeadlessRoland said:

Yep, thanks for playing.

In regards to the safety of the OP for more than a single 12-24hrs period at best... It wont...
HeadlessRoland said:

HeadlessRoland said:

Post something cogent and relevant and it will earn a response beyond laughter and derision.

Wrong my dim witted little friend. REMOVING ONESELF FROM THE BROTHER WILL ENSURE NO FURTHER VIOLENCE ENSUES.

Yeah, violence never solves anything especially not being bullied. Good point...
HeadlessRoland said:

HeadlessRoland said:

wut? The issue is the victims safety, not some ego cockfest of "bending to da brufers willZ!" If you do not understand that you really have no place commenting.

He was released 24hrs later. The child was held over the weekend for assessment and placed back into the home in question with CPS maintaining "supervision." Which means they will stop by a few times a month for a couple months then do jack shit unless another incidental takes place.

It takes some exceptional violence for them to really get involved. Because the alternative of the child being removed from the family and placed into the hell that is group homes is often worse than mild abuse suffered in a home.

Real world is a pretty fucked up place isnt it?
HeadlessRoland said:
More tap dancing please.
So...is being in rage mode all the time your shtick, or are you really this pissed off all the time? It seems like in every thread I see you post in, if you're not barking insults you're saying "fuck" or jizzing caustic sarcasm all over other people. Chillax duder, the world isn't out to get you, and you're not going impress anyone by acting all alpha on a video game forum.

Monocle said:
Chillax duder, the world isn't out to get you, and you're not going impress anyone by acting all alpha on a video game forum.

Im sorry if my cursing intimidates you, maybe you should call the police. You should probably edit that horribad shitpost tho. It is a travesty that offends both the eye and the mind.

Plywood said:
I don't believe the OP. But I need to get through the rest of this thread...

The OP is obviously fake. I hold out hope most of the responses are as well.

Satch

Banned
HeadlessRoland said:
Im sorry if I intimidate you, maybe you should call the police. You should probably edit that horribad shitpost tho. It is a travesty that offends both the eye and the mind.
Are you the OP's brother?

Stellares said:
I actually agree with him. If the older brother is not within reach of the younger brother he will not get hit by his fists. It's not a complicated idea.

Satchwar said:
Are you the OP's brother?

I assure you no sibling of mine could be such a pussy.

Rodney McKay said:
I actually agree with him. If the older brother is not within reach of the younger brother he will not get hit by his fists. It's not a complicated idea.

But what about the rest of humanity?!

C.Dark.DN

Banned
HeadlessRoland, do you know what Verbal Abuse is?

Could you imagine saying ALL of these phrases in a 30 minute argument with a wife or kid?

"Move the fuck out you giant mangina pussy."
"I fear for you in the real world."
"I cant even imagine how an adult could be so helpless. Dear god its downright pathetic"
"What a heartless monster you are." "
"parents laughing at him when he cries himself to sleep at night."
"Its shameful how helpless and weak most of you sound."
"So you really are a pre-teen with no understanding of the severity of said actions are in a legal sense? "
"Are you seriously not smart enough to understand""
"Are you to dim to understand this. "
"Are you fucking 12 or something?"
"dont let logic and facts get in the way of your base ignorance and infantile fantasies about how the world works."
"Wrong my dim witted little friend."
"Flail around harder it gets more endearing the more desperate you get."
"This is what adults with a brain call an appeal to popularity. "
"no sibling of mine could be such a pussy."

Soloist

Neo Member
DeathNote said:
HeadlessRoland, do you know what Verbal Abuse is?

Could you imagine saying ALL of these phrases in a 30 minute conversation to a wife or kid?

"Move the fuck out you giant mangina pussy."
"I fear for you in the real world."
"I cant even imagine how an adult could be so helpless. Dear god its downright pathetic"
"What a heartless monster you are." "
"parents laughing at him when he cries himself to sleep at night."
"Its shameful how helpless and weak most of you sound."
"So you really are a pre-teen with no understanding of the severity of said actions are in a legal sense? "
"Are you seriously not smart enough to understand""
"Are you to dim to understand this. "
"Are you fucking 12 or something?"
"dont let logic and facts get in the way of your base ignorance and infantile fantasies about how the world works."
"Wrong my dim witted little friend."
"Flail around harder it gets more endearing the more desperate you get."
"This is what adults with a brain call an appeal to popularity. "
"no sibling of mine could be such a pussy."

What do you mean? These are all phrases I use in a typical conversation with my brothers.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
HeadlessRoland said:
The OP is obviously fake. I hold out hope most of the responses are as well.
you mean the OP doesn't exist?? then how the hell did this thread sta........holy shit!! GAF has become sentient, SKYNET is happening rise of the machines..arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh save me john connor, save me.. wait!! john connor has the same initials as Jesus Christ?!?!, connnor is christ James cameron made john connor in his likeness James Cameron is GOD!!!!!? terminator is real???? ....runs from the building screaming like a little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom