• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Supervisor snubbed my co-worker it was priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
as soon as i read OP's story i was immediately raped by three men.

ec927f70-9f3c-0132-44ec-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

AlexBasch

My jimmies were completely rustled by reading this thread. Goddammit OP.

as soon as i read OP's story i was immediately raped by three men.
Now I just watched a suicide. Jesus christ, this is fucking wild.

Zombine

Banned
Hahaha that reminds me of the one time when my coworker forgot to turn the computer off before she left work. I walked back in the office the next day and her computer was still on and I said to her "you left your computer on last night." Her response was classic:

"I forgot because I left in a rush."

In a fucking rush 😂

IT couldn't even push updates to her windows over night! 😂😂😂😂👌 God my place is nuts.

Hahaha that reminds me of the one time when my coworker forgot to turn the computer off before she left work. I walked back in the office the next day and her computer was still on and I said to her "you left your computer on last night." Her response was classic:

In a fucking rush 😂

IT couldn't even push updates to her windows over night! 😂😂😂😂👌 God my place is nuts.

dead2.gif

Dalek

In a fucking rush 😂

One of the biggest legends I ever met!

Monocle

In a fucking rush 😂

LMAO lol wow, what a madhouse. In a rush, OMFG! 😂🤣🙃 Monkey business by the barrelful.

Korey

Lol this reminds me of the time I was in the break room getting something from the printer. Someone had brought in a box of donuts that day.

Two coworkers walked in at the same time, but there was only one donut left.

The first guy grabbed the last donut and said to the other guy something like "You snooze, you lose." OHH WHHHHhHAAAAAAATTT?? LMAO he totally could have split it in HALF too, but he chose not to.

This is just one example of the constant shenanigans that takes place at my work 😂😂

Monocle

Lol this reminds me of the time I was in the break room getting something from the printer. Someone had brought in a box of donuts that day.

Two coworkers walked in at the same time, but there was only one donut left.

The first guy grabbed the last donut and said to the other guy something like "You snooze, you lose." OHH WHHHHhHAAAAAAATTT?? LMAO he totally could have split it in HALF too, but he chose not to.

This is just one example of the constant shenanigans that takes place at my work 😂😂
I'm dying. 😂

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Is this like the corporate office version of sneak-dissing? Is your co-worker going to catch a body off of this?

kavanf1

Crazy shit always goes down in my office. For example I'm supposed to work until 5.30pm, but most days I'm still in the office until 6pm. No fucks given. That's how I roll. fuk u nan i do wat i want.

RMI

Banned
2. When my then-new boss as a multi-million dollar creative agency, a woman who made like $400K a year with a lakehouse and an LL Bean catalogue family, lit a joint in the main conference room. Keep in mind this was in Chicago, so recreational weed is not legal, and this was before the medical program started up. I looked around the room, trying to read the situation, but everybody seemed pretty chill about it. I later found out that she did this on the reg, but she was literally the highest-ranking woman in the Chicago office, so who was going to tell her anything? Also, it's not like she was twirling around a gun, so nobody cared.

a friend who plays in my D&D game told me that in his previous job his boss would REGULARLY take his revolver out of his desk during meetings and brandish it.

he no longer works there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom