• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Supervisor snubbed my co-worker it was priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdubs

Banned
1819070.gif

shoelacer

Banned
Man I feel like an asshole I think him quitting is my fault. I been working there for about 3 months so far. I'm pretty cool with my supervisor since we are basically this youngest people there I'm 23 and he is 25. They guy who quit has been working there for about 5 years I think, but they gave the promotion to my now supervisor because he has a degree over the experience. I guess he didn't like that some guy came in a took the job right under him. Maybe he felt he snubbed him on purpose because I started laughing. I know this now because my GF's father who use to work in that branch told me since him and that guy worked together for some years. He actually recommended me the job. The worse part of this is my GF's dad is throwing a SB party soon I hope he isn't there :(

Young alpha came into the pack and scared off the old, lame leader. Be glad you're in his good graces and keep running with the pack. AWOOOOOOO!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Hahaha, what an update. I totally forgot about this thread, despite having read the first 2 pages a few days ago while pooping. I wouldn't want to be laughed at by OP either, that must be one of the sickest burns a man can experience.

Jonogunn

I may be retarded but I can't seem to comprehend what the OP was saying happened. Did the co-worker grab the supervisors coffee and dump it in the sink?

I may be retarded but I can't seem to comprehend what the OP was saying happened. Did the co-worker grab the supervisors coffee and dump it in the sink?

OP's boss filled his own cup with coffee. Coworker extended his cup out so the boss could fill his, too. Boss didn't notice the guy and just went about his day while the other guy was left hanging with no coffee. Guy ended up quitting.

Hahaha, what an update. I totally forgot about this thread, despite having read the first 2 pages a few days ago while pooping. I wouldn't want to be laughed at by OP either, that must be one of the sickest burns a man can experience.

This is definitely one of those 7 AM taking a dump threads.

Man I feel like an asshole I think him quitting is my fault. I been working there for about 3 months so far. I'm pretty cool with my supervisor since we are basically this youngest people there I'm 23 and he is 25. They guy who quit has been working there for about 5 years I think, but they gave the promotion to my now supervisor because he has a degree over the experience. I guess he didn't like that some guy came in a took the job right under him. Maybe he felt he snubbed him on purpose because I started laughing. I know this now because my GF's father who use to work in that branch told me since him and that guy worked together for some years. He actually recommended me the job. The worse part of this is my GF's dad is throwing a SB party soon I hope he isn't there :(

SVAZiVm.gif

This whole last page is 🔥🔥🔥

Offices falling apart over one minor social faux pas. Reminds me of the story of Pai Mei in Kill Bill 2.

rrc1594

Now I'm actually really scared they will offer the position to my GF's Dad. He use to work in this branch and he is familiar with it. He would be a perfect fit sadly. He doesn't like me and I don't like him. I'm like half way out the door with the relationship with his daughter. I know life isn't a sequence of events but fuck man!

Now I'm actually really scared they will offer the position to my GF's Dad. He use to work in this branch and he is familiar with it. He would be a perfect fit sadly. He doesn't like me and I don't like him. I'm like half way out the door with the relationship with his daughter. I know life isn't a sequence of events but fuck man!
And to think, it all began with a coffee snub and a laugh.

Linkura

Oh man this thread... finally read through the whole thing.

I'm pretty sure the guy quitting and the supervisor being fired has nothing to do with the story in the OP. Still funny though.

Glix

Holy shit! The twists! The turns!

This thread is great

daviyoung

Banned

You scared away your colleague and your boss, now you just gotta work on the dad

It's just one more person to evict until you reach that position.

It was your plan all along isn't it? The laugh was a perfect move on your part.

/s

rrc1594

I quit the job today, I keep running into that co-worker at the mall or supermarket.. He told me they offered him the job back but he did't want it. Also his daughter gave me her number but ain't going down that path.

Barzul

I quit the job today, I keep running into that co-worker at the mall or supermarket.. He told me they offered him the job back but he did't want it. Also his daughter gave me her number but ain't going down that path.

lol how did that happen? Doesn't sound like you asked for it.

Linkura

Well this is more interesting than the OP itself.

ReAxion

I'm looking forward to future bumps.

There was absolutely nothing funny or interesting about OP's post. Dying reading the posts by everyone else though

EDIT: reading the last page.. what the fuck just happened

Aselith

What path? You don't work there anymore, man, what's the big deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom