• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Supervisor snubbed my co-worker it was priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I was at work today and somebody left their computer unlocked, which we're not supposed to do. So I went to it and hit Ctrl + Alt + ⇦. Oh man, I couldn't believe the look on his face when he came back to his desk!

neorej

ERMYGERD!
v0prDEC.gif

A true masterpiece.

kavanf1

This thread did make me remember a funny moment from around 15 years ago. I shared an office with four people, one of whom could only type with two fingers and had to be looking at the keys to spell words properly.

One day we swapped around the G and H and the N and M keys on his keyboard. We got a good 10 minutes of hilarity out of it as he went from confused to enraged. Eventually we had to tell him because he was about to phone for tech support.

It should be a testimony to the general blandness of office life that that story sticks out for me 15 years later.

NandoGip

So I was at work and this lady said Trump sucks next to a trump supporter. The trump supporter went back to work. PWNED!!

op why would you make a thread about something that nobody would believe actually happened

e: I didn't see that he quit, this thread owns nvm

Amory

Thread reminds me of the time a coworker and I went in the back storage room and found an old CRT monitor and like a really old telephone and replaced this other guy's stuff with them

dude was so pissed when he got in he was like "What the heck is this stuff where's my phone?"

lol

marrec

Banned
Oh man the boss must be so stoked to know that his epic sick burn cause so much trauma what a crazy workplace you have

See that silver part on the bottom that stops the staple? That shit rotates. Years ago I hired a guy as an office temp, one day he must have rotated it cause when I went to staple some pages together the fucking thing didn't work properly. Took me almost fifteen years to finally figure it out. Course, by then I'd promoted him above me, and had moved on to trying to figure out how to untangle paperclips.

rrc1594

Man I feel like an asshole I think him quitting is my fault. I been working there for about 3 months so far. I'm pretty cool with my supervisor since we are basically this youngest people there I'm 23 and he is 25. They guy who quit has been working there for about 5 years I think, but they gave the promotion to my now supervisor because he has a degree over the experience. I guess he didn't like that some guy came in a took the job right under him. Maybe he felt he snubbed him on purpose because I started laughing. I know this now because my GF's father who use to work in that branch told me since him and that guy worked together for some years. He actually recommended me the job. The worse part of this is my GF's dad is throwing a SB party soon I hope he isn't there :(

Allforce

Man I feel like an asshole I think him quitting is my fault. I been working there for about 3 months so far. I'm pretty cool with my supervisor since we are basically this youngest people there I'm 23 and he is 25. They guy who quit has been working there for about 5 years I think, but they gave the promotion to my now supervisor because he has a degree over the experience. I guess he didn't like that some guy came in a took the job right under him. Maybe he felt he snubbed him on purpose because I started laughing. I know this now because my GF's father who use to work in that branch told me since him and that guy worked together for some years. He actually recommended me the job. The worse part of this is my GF's dad is throwing a SB party soon I hope he isn't there :(

Stay tuned folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom