• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

tumblr_ng7s6mMAj81rplsu3o1_500.jpg

Thanks, is it official are just a few leaked copies

I;ve seen people take pictures of buying the official release so its official.

So who are in the middle?

TenTen and Neji's mom.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I like how post shinobi war Naruto is drowning in pussy, fangirls galore.

But the only girl that gave a shit about him even when he was a failure and pretty much hated by everyone is the one that got to be with him in the end.

Truly a better love story than Twilight.

IHaveIce

Banned
I still am mad that Kishi gave shippers even some kind of recognition. I mean yeah ending up with Hinata makes way more sense, but Shonen manga fans are incredibly stupid and just want to be right.

Kishi never gave a fuck about romance in the manga tbh and all the people that wanted something deep should have dropped this years ago and should have just read a shojo or love manga. Shonen barely have good love relationships at all.

I still am mad that Kishi gave shippers even some kind of recognition. I mean yeah ending up with Hinata makes way more sense, but Shonen manga fans are incredibly stupid and just want to be right.

Kishi never gave a fuck about romance in the manga tbh and all the people that wanted something deep should have dropped this years ago and should have just read a shojo or love manga. Shonen barely have good love relationships at all.

Right but unlike other shounen, Naruto has focused a bit more on the relationship thing and characters like Sakura and Hinata are really important.

Naruto is about the value of bonds from family bonds to bonds formed through friendship so I don't see why recognising the bonds formed through love should be ignored.

Sai

Because Kishimoto ignored them for the vast majority of this manga too.

And I don't buy the excuse of embarrassment. If he genuinely wanted to delve deeper into that aspect of the story, he would have sought out some good consultation on the matter and made it work. The truth is that he just didn't care.

He didn't care, and the fans are stirring up all this bile over it. It was never worth the emotional investment.

LahLzDD.jpg

From reddit
Ha.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Right but unlike other shounen, Naruto has focused a bit more on the relationship thing and characters like Sakura and Hinata are really important.

Naruto is about the value of bonds from family bonds to bonds formed through friendship so I don't see why recognising the bonds formed through love should be ignored.

Naruto x Persona needs to happen! :)

Error

They look so happy.

Can't believe some people are against happiness.

Seriously, how can anyone that followed the series for a long time see that and not go all "d'awwwwwwwww" on it?

I don't care about romance at all in manga, and even I get all filled up with feels watching that gif.

edit: I'm watching my favorite fights in the series, holy crap the Neji/Naruto fight is so hype. Too bad SP gave it such shit animation. That fight deserved a big budget, shit any fight involving a Hyuga deserves a big budget because that clan is all about Taijutsu and in the end the fights that rely mostly on Taijutsu are the coolest and best looking ones (Lee vs Gaara, Lee vs Kimimaro, Kakashi vs Obito etc...)

Fox318

Seriously, how can anyone that followed the series for a long time see that and not go all "d'awwwwwwwww" on it?

I don't care about romance at all in manga, and even I get all filled up with feels watching that gif.

edit: I'm watching my favorite fights in the series, holy crap the Neji/Naruto fight is so hype. Too bad SP gave it such shit animation. That fight deserved a big budget, shit any fight involving a Hyuga deserves a big budget because that clan is all about Taijutsu and in the end the fights that rely mostly on Taijutsu are the coolest and best looking ones (Lee vs Gaara, Lee vs Kimimaro, Kakashi vs Obito etc...)

I bet it came down to them not wanting to hire a fight choreographer and they stuck pretty close to the manga.

I always did love how in every anime fight scene and movie scene involving Sakura the only thing they give her is a kunai with an explosive tag and 2 shots of her smashing a rock.

They had no idea what to do with her.

*reads about Tenten in the movie*

God damn it Kishimoto. All of that work redesigning her to be the hottest girl and you can't even give her a single piece of dialogue? FUCK.

Welfare

God damn it Kishimoto. All of that work redesigning her to be the hottest girl and you can't even give her a single piece of dialogue? FUCK.

At least she appeared in the movie. Kishi could've pulled a Toriyama and just forget her completely. (RIP Launch)

Welfare

OMG! I totally forgot about her, what happened to her?

After the timeskip (DB to DBZ), Toriyama actually forgot the character Launch. That's why she never appeared in the Manga past the DB portion. She did appear in the anime as filler.

Fox318

After the timeskip (DB to DBZ), Toriyama actually forgot the character Launch. That's why she never appeared in the Manga past the DB portion. She did appear in the anime as filler.

Kishi said pretty much the same thing on why
Naruto's kids don't have the byakugan

Lucas was kind of the same way with his universe.

It always seems insane that people that create a story that involves many characters just seem to luck into success.

Naruto x Persona needs to happen! :)

YES.....but its not going to happen (.__.)

Tenten was one of my favourites and her fighting style was awesome. Team 8 were pretty much the taijutsu team weren't they?

Suddenly, a festival OVA:

tumblr_ng910dcety1tj9r6xo1_1280.jpg

Error

YES.....but its not going to happen (.__.)

Tenten was one of my favourites and her fighting style was awesome. Team 8 were pretty much the taijutsu team weren't they?

Guy is GOAT sensei, Kakashi can't really be attributed much since Team 7 members went on to be trained by each Sannin individually.

Fox318

Tenten's style would have been cooler if she actually used her weapons.

All she did was throw shit at people.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Ramble on how hinata just cares about naruto... blah blah

Says alot of things that could be pointed to sakura but doesn't

NOTE: I only read to the point the movie was talked about

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Anyone brave enough to venture into Chatte's World?

The meltdown must be spectacular

Who?

*googles*

The reason why this movie made so much money is because they didn’t allow refunds! It was the only movie in the franchise that didn’t allowed people to cancel their tickets and get their money back!

...wat

Any more info on that?

I kind of made it up :p.....or maybe it will happen.

Guy is GOAT sensei, Kakashi can't really be attributed much since Team 7 members went on to be trained by each Sannin individually.

I agree. Asuna was a cool sensei as well....as well as Kurenai. Now that I think about it the Konoha sensei's were all cool. Shame we didn't learn more about Kurenai.

Suddenly, Naruto and Sasuke are in suits 0_0:

tumblr_nga76dJ8m21tltr42o2_400.jpg
tumblr_nga76dJ8m21tltr42o4_1280.jpg

Tekniqs

so when can we expect the movie to release onto bluray? US release of the movie seems so far off and I'd rather watch original dub with subs anyways.

Top Bottom