• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Fox318

So apparently Sasuke is not part of The Last movie despite being one of the most advertised characters before the movie came out.....

This should of been TenTen's defacto weapon:

tenten_vs_naruto_by_kyutenzuken-d7a02nw.gif

They made the right call.

Sauske isn't interesting once he received his pardon.

http://i.imgur.com/u1uancz.gif

A gif from The Last of
the NH family

It's cool to see Naruto get what he wanted from the beginning, a family. This movie brings on too many feels!

This makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. Like damn, after all these years of struggle and loneliness and people hating him and treating him like dirt, dude finally becomes Hokage and has such a happy and wonderful little family.

I'm so happy-ttebayo ;_;

Its kind of funny how Hinata looks a lot older in this period than in ch. 700 which was a few years from the end of the movie. I guess its the hair.

I can't stop looking at that Gai panel.

That was so cool. It's too bad Naruto fights didn't evolve more in this direction with weapons instead of chakra gundams.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
This makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. Like damn, after all these years of struggle and loneliness and people hating him and treating him like dirt, dude finally becomes Hokage and has such a happy and wonderful little family.

I'm so happy-ttebayo ;_;

Jiraiya would be proud of his boy.

I can't stop looking at that Gai panel.

That was so cool. It's too bad Naruto fights didn't evolve more in this direction with weapons instead of chakra gundams.

I don't think Chakra gundams were a problem in and of themselves, it's just that they weren't nearly used in creative ways and it just made it look more DBZ "I have the bigger explosion!!!"

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That isn't true
This. Sasuke actually has the potential to be even more interesting post redemption. Especially after we see his inner monologue in 699. Sasuke minus the spoiled brat persona he carried with him for most of his screen time in the series would make for a really cool character.

EhoaVash

Man that ending family gif gives me too many feels :[

I really feels like naruto ended right there :/...even when i know there will be spinoff movies , the anime cintinuing , not to mention the games etc ....but fuck why does this gif make me feel like its all over.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Man that ending family gif gives me too many feels :[

I really feels like naruto ended right there :/...even when i know there will be spinoff movies , the anime cintinuing , not to mention the games etc ....but fuck why does this gif make me feel like its all over.

Cause it technically is

This. Sasuke actually has the potential to be even more interesting post redemption. Especially after we see his inner monologue in 699. Sasuke minus the spoiled brat persona he carried with him for most of his screen time in the series would make for a really cool character.

Exactly. It will be interesting to see how he reacts returning to Konoha and his intentions there after.

Btw whose kids do you think are more powerful right now:

Sasuke and Sakura's or Naruto and Hinata's?

I'm going with Sakura and Sasuke's primarily because Uchiha's are OP, although I highly doubt Sarada or anyone else would get the MS. I'm sure Sasuke will be the last Uchiha to use Susanoo and all that.

Not sure anymore.

Joni

The Wind is still the most perfect naruto song OF ALL TIME.

so fucking good still. instrumentation with the flute gives it that traditional feel. lyrics are the best any opening or ending has had too.

Did they ever acknowledge that it is really just Golden Brown with different lyrics?

Sai

Should've switched around Himawari and Boruto's hair type 'n color, mixed things up a bit. Himawari as a blonde would've suited her name better.

Oh, and it would seem that the "official" romanization of his name would be Boruto, based on the official site of next year's movie in which he'll be the star. :p

Turok_TTZ

Has anyone seen this yet?
I know some are still not over this but this is taken way to the extreme.
Some people really can't let it go. Truly living in their own gengetsu to the point where they twist the truth and create their own propaganda.

if these idiots have the time to do something like this, they would have better used that time to do fanfiction.
I see more of this than actual decent fanfics or fanart. says a lot really.

Some people really can't let it go. Truly living in their own gengetsu to the point where they twist the truth and create their own propaganda.

if these idiots have the time to do something like this, they would have better used that time to do fanfiction.
jDmB58sl.jpg

Welfare

HOW THE HELL IS NARUTO LYING TO HIMSELF/BEING A SCUMBAG?

pillow-fight.gif

Fox318

This is amazing.

Jigolo

lol wow

Turok_TTZ

Every fandom has those obsessive people. You only really find the craziness when you go looking for it.
I only put #Naruto on my tumblr search as I was looking for some Fanart and kishi interviews.

How am I supposed to avoid the crazies?

Top Bottom