• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga |OT2| Not A Romance Manga

Fox318

Oh yeah. Doujinshi and fanfic.

Just use a random word generator:

Naruto tackles Sakura. Should Naruto turn after Sakura? Around a libel strays this unsupported loophole. The drip disrupts the numeral energy. How can Sakura work?

When will the confined smoke ascend within the criminal? Can Naruto jam beside TenTen? Why can't TenTen crash beneath the representative? A green coffee complements Naruto throughout the ruin. TenTen rewrites a wind. The recovering wealth pokes TenTen above the leadership.

Below a bridge coughs the rid worship. The guy studies Hinata. Hinata disappoints the outgoing attendant. Hinata undergoes the vegetarian inside the elementary lark. Hinata answers Sasuke beside a diameter. A shifting pitfall supplements a routine cylinder.

Naruto believes next to a revealed concerto. Naruto feels Hinata. Naruto experiments in Hinata. The circular pats Naruto next to the deaf.

Fj0823

-It's all a Genjusihu
-Movie flopped b/c it's Naruhina
-Kishi is a shit writer

Missing something?

Naruto is a total asshole that should die

And this
The-Last-Unconfirmed-Art-Hinata-4.jpg

Is an obese ugly pig
That I would do unspeakable things to

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I don't remember their names anymore.
The actors for the big girl and the guy with the cross had no idea there was a romantic subtext between the two until the episode where he died.
Just like how
the actors on star wars didn't know Darth Vader was the father until that scene was filmed

Jonnax

when naruto and hinata kiss the second time, are those sakura trees in the background

https://33.media.tumblr.com/464fb6607da383aee8ff7314d34ac09f/tumblr_ng8twcGMUy1rck1sqo1_500.gif

lol

Check out all the symbolisms.

Have you heard of the song Sk8ter Boi by international pop artist Avril Lavigne?

Basically it's all about this situation, for instance the line:
Five years from now, she sits at home feeding the baby, she's all alone.
Do I need to say any more? :p

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm looking forward more to the filler episodes now than the canon episodes of Shippunden.

Turok_TTZ

when naruto and hinata kiss the second time, are those sakura trees in the background

https://33.media.tumblr.com/464fb6607da383aee8ff7314d34ac09f/tumblr_ng8twcGMUy1rck1sqo1_500.gif

lol
A lot of Yuri Doujins (sfw and nsfw) I read tend to have these sakura trees and their petals faling in the background as X girl does Y verb to Z other girl. I think it's a rromanitc thing for japan.

legitimately no conspiracy against Haruno Sakura. really.
Just use a random word generator:

Naruto tackles Sakura. Should Naruto turn after Sakura? Around a libel strays this unsupported loophole. The drip disrupts the numeral energy. How can Sakura work?

When will the confined smoke ascend within the criminal? Can Naruto jam beside TenTen? Why can't TenTen crash beneath the representative? A green coffee complements Naruto throughout the ruin. TenTen rewrites a wind. The recovering wealth pokes TenTen above the leadership.

Below a bridge coughs the rid worship. The guy studies Hinata. Hinata disappoints the outgoing attendant. Hinata undergoes the vegetarian inside the elementary lark. Hinata answers Sasuke beside a diameter. A shifting pitfall supplements a routine cylinder.

Naruto believes next to a revealed concerto. Naruto feels Hinata. Naruto experiments in Hinata. The circular pats Naruto next to the deaf.
Random word generator?

Bull. Shit.

Turok_TTZ

I think he's better than people give him credit for. But his style would probably be better suited for short stories.

not if that one shot mario had anything to go by.

edit: just reread mario... take back what I said but it needs more pages... also...

why the fuck am I getting Naruto and Hinata vibes with Mario and Saori :lol:

EhoaVash

Man I sometimes relly wish this was a shojo manga

<.<>.>

In serious :3 I feel like this movie could of been done better in the manga ...the final arc if you sat so ... If only kishimoto wasn't so embarrassed about romance.

..I wonder whose idea was it to make naruto kiss sasuke in part 1/lol

Turok_TTZ

Man I sometimes relly wish this was a shojo manga

<.<>.>

In serious :3 I feel like this movie could of been done better in the manga ...the final arc if you sat so ... If only kishimoto wasn't so embarrassed about romance.

..I wonder whose idea was it to make naruto kiss sasuke in part 1/lol

I'm thankful it isn't, would be too much drama on this thread to handle.

edit: So NF's Takl had this to say after seeing movie:
Takl said:
both visuals and sounds were great. Robot company did a stunning job as always.
i don't dig the art in the endroll but i wont complain.

its the best naruto film so far and doing great at the box office as well.

I would like to remind everyone that Takl is a neutral and has zero interest in shipping..
Just like to post it as to remove all doubt. the haters should just keep on jogging, I can't wait to see The Last: Naruto the Movie.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm most intrigued by Lee actually seemingly doing something in the trailer.

-It's all a Genjusihu
-Movie flopped b/c it's Naruhina
-Kishi is a shit writer

Missing something?

- Parallels!!!

The ninja world war is over, but the shipping wars only intensify.

What are you talking about......shipping wars are over. Sasuke and Sakura got married and Naruto and Hinata got married. Its over whether people like it or not.

I'm most intrigued by Lee actually seemingly doing something in the trailer.

All he does iirc is break a meteor albeit in a badass way.

you got to give it to them that they'd have enough dedication to go and make a Japanese account just to bash on the movie

when we think they are done they find some other thing to do....... it is not even concern anymore that I feel for them just amusement

Edit: This was the trailer where Sakura comically joked on why Hinata is now the main heroine for the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFOeeh8eqeE

but of course this character is alive and is truly showing her frustrations

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Man. This the most petty group of shippers I have ever seen. lol

I wonder if this was the other way around, would the NaruHina guys do this? Doubt it.

Anyway, could we flag those comments for Spam?

who knows.... let them be
they'll just get in trouble eventually with all chaos they're causing and false rumors that they're spreading

anyways I want to know if the hyuga and uzumaki clan merger has a new clan name seeing as they have a new clan symbol

and how would byakugan/sage mode/kurama eyes look like lol

Welfare

well do you hate lairs too GAF?

seems like a new meme is always made when something else they made up gets debunked

Naruto doesn't want to have happy family? Ok NS fans, let the man get with someone that never had any romantic feelings for him, had always loved another, and would infact need a movie in the same vain as The Last in order to explain how they get together.

The more I read about how NS fans have reacted so far, I don't feel as sorry that they got the shit end of the stick.

new preview, featuring massive spoilers....kinda includes the ending:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw_Pz20SJX0

Not a loving family

Drinks his problems away

Doesn't pay attention to kids

It's a genjutsu

the sad thing is that they make up these things and then eventually try to force it down other people so much that they themselves start to believe it

you should just see how triumphant they are that they are reducing the user score for the Last on that site

claiming it means anything ;))))))

Also that tumblr theorist is still going strong (she must be a troll)

Fj0823

the sad thing is that they make up these things and then eventually try to force it down other people so much that they themselves start to believe it

you should just see how triumphant they are that they are reducing the user score for the Last on that site

claiming it means anything ;))))))

Also that tumblr theorist is still going strong (she must be a troll)

You know, I never really disliked the idea of Naruto and Sakura...now I hate it.

I'm doing a marathon out of pure hype, and yesterday I watched "Sakura's Feelings" its amazing how anyone can take those words as true love

If any girl ever said that to me, I would actually get pretty damm pissed

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
you got to give it to them that they'd have enough dedication to go and make a Japanese account just to bash on the movie

when we think they are done they find some other thing to do....... it is not even concern anymore that I feel for them just amusement

Edit: This was the trailer where Sakura comically joked on why Hinata is now the main heroine for the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFOeeh8eqeE

but of course this character is alive and is truly showing her frustrations

Naruto has a nice house, kinda want a house like that.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So who are in the middle?

Ive been trying to work that out myself, Im guessing its temari and it might be shikamaru's mother, and im trying to remember if they ever shown her before, and Im thinking they did if briefly.

EhoaVash

man naruto in the family ending sure is a lot different than the one in 700 :I

anyway theres a manga version of the movie :eek:?

Yado

What's really funny is that Sakura is probably the biggest NH shipper in the narutoverse.

When I read the plot that was posted here I thought it was amusing how she was behaving like an actual shipper. Like, chill let them work it out on their own. lol

UpSJS.jpg

Their faces should be shopped onto this.

Top Bottom